• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Draft grade...........................

It seems that more of us are happy with this draft than not. There was a lot of whining early on but it seems to have subsided. More proof that you should wait until a draft is complete before evaluating and crying about what postion wasn't picked. At first glance and solely based on what I have read about the players, it looks like a good draft with a B+ grade.

We have a potential homerun hitter to help us score some points. Between FA and the draft, we are well stocked with 3-4 LB's and DE's now. Three new tackles (or guards, if moved) for the OL, and a QB to push the existing. We will certainly be young but this is not a one year project.

I am most happy that Nix didn't give away picks to move up for anyone, especially a QB.
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Re: Draft grade...........................

So as I typed this, two others posted draft grade polls. Mods please feel free to throw my post into one of the other threads and delete my thread.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

I'd say B+

Bills were never going to fill all their needs and Nix said it best when he stated Thursday that if picks were based on needs, we'd have 3 in every round. That should be a major wakeup call to the usual criers who are eager to point out what we didn't draft. Thank God we passed on all those frauds at QB.

2 bonafied starters in Spiller and Troup. Some savy additional picks on D. OL depth. A WR with huge upside. A developmental QB who would do well on the practice squad.

Satisfied. If you can't get excited about seeing Spiller, switch to soccer.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

At first, I was like what the hell about the spiller pick, and then they pretty much said that he's already gonna be our starter over Lynch/Jackson - or should I say Jackson/Lynch.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Bert102176
          • Aug 2002

were not waiting for a poll lol
          lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Bert102176
            • Aug 2002

c -

Comment

• Bert102176
              • Aug 2002

actually with the pick of measley which I think will possibly be a starter before seasons end opposite Evans and Levi Brown which I think can be a very good QB here I will say c+ possible B-

Comment

Working...
              X