PDA

View Full Version : DeHaven

justasportsfan
04-25-2010, 10:26 AM
must be creaming in his pants .

Parrish, Spiller, McKelvin

YardRat
04-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Parrish might be gone before camp opens, and I don't see McKelvin returning too many kicks unless he can't solidify a starting spot. Spiller's going to be the 'main man' on returns IMO.

justasportsfan
04-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Maybe Gailey will know how to use Parrish.

Anything can happen with Gailey calling the shots.

Buddo
04-25-2010, 10:47 AM
must be creaming in his pants .

Parrish, Spiller, McKelvin

What about Fred Jackson and McGee also. ;)

More returners than you can shake a stick at. ;)

YardRat
04-25-2010, 10:48 AM
I don't want to see Jackson or McGee anywhere near returning kicks this season...there's absolutely no reason for it.

nateodoms'bff
04-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Maybe Gailey will know how to use Parrish.

Anything can happen with Gailey calling the shots.

What do you think Parrish is capable of? We've been hearing about his potential and how none of the coaches know how to use him?

So I'll ask, what is it he should be doing? He has proven that he can't run routes, even post patterns. He has less than bad hands, and his return game is sub par when he forgets to run forward and does his little dance routine.

So what exactly is it that everyone sees in him, and what is it exactly that Gailey can do with him thats so different?

justasportsfan
04-25-2010, 11:05 AM
What do you think Parrish is capable of? We've been hearing about his potential and how none of the coaches know how to use him?

So I'll ask, what is it he should be doing? He has proven that he can't run routes, even post patterns. He has less than bad hands, and his return game is sub par when he forgets to run forward and does his little dance routine.

So what exactly is it that everyone sees in him, and what is it exactly that Gailey can do with him thats so different?

I'm not saying Parrish will be here and chances are , he won't. But I have to give everyone on the offense the benefit of a doubt. Even the blind new what was coming under Dicks offensive philosophy.

nateodoms'bff
04-25-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm not saying Parrish will be here and chances are , he won't. But I have to give everyone on the offense the benefit of a doubt. Even the blind new what was coming under Dicks offensive philosophy.

I disagree. Parrish has done nothing in the 5 years he has been here. He has been less than inconsistent in every aspect of his game.

The problem with him is not that he hasnt been coached up, its that he is a waste of a roster spot and should be cut.

NOT THE DUDE...
04-25-2010, 11:09 AM
i think mckelvin should be our kick returner and parrish our punt returner... i dont want spiller anywhere near special teams, we need him in a desperate way as a home run threat in our offense as a runner and a receiver... spiller getting hurt on special teams which isnt as important as the offense would piss me off....

NOT THE DUDE...
04-25-2010, 11:10 AM
I disagree. Parrish has done nothing in the 5 years he has been here. He has been less than inconsistent in every aspect of his game.

The problem with him is not that he hasnt been coached up, its that he is a waste of a roster spot and should be cut.

dude if u put parrish on the pats he would catch 40 balls for 700 yards and be a nightmare... gailey will use him right!

justasportsfan
04-25-2010, 11:11 AM

TO played his worst season ever when he came here.thats how bad this team was under Dick.