PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo drafted several late round "steals"

Arctic Wild Man
04-25-2010, 02:48 PM
I was pleasantly surprised to see three of our mid to late picks considered as draft steals. It's not very often we see the Bills getting any positive recognition from the media.

http://profootball.scout.com/2/965414.html

whkfc
04-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Very Bills and Saints heavy there. Guess he likes both teams drafts

Saratoga Slim
04-25-2010, 03:02 PM
3 of the 6 were Bills!

ddaryl
04-25-2010, 03:42 PM
pretty impressive to have 3 outta 6 steals in that article...

funny how the rest of the pundits can't see beyond LT and QB in our draft.

Night Train
04-25-2010, 04:49 PM
pretty impressive to have 3 outta 6 steals in that article...

funny how the rest of the pundits can't see beyond LT and QB in our draft.

Pundits ? Is that what you call about 2 dozen posters here.

Billz_fan
04-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Well heck, very nice reading there. With the QB's we have I would tell em it's up for grabs boys. Lets see one of these guys step up their game and climb into the driver seat. I still think Brohm is completely up in the air. He could be the man for all we know. If he was just coming out and drafted this year I can't help think he woulda went pretty high. So hopefully good things there. I hope he gets alot of reps.

Interesting.. Arizona gets Skelton which gives them 4 qbs atm. Leinart, D. Anderson, Brian St Pierre and Skelton. How long before Anderson takes that job from Leinart and reshuffles the deck down there :laughter: Does Leinart still have the party guy rep ?

thesquirrelking
04-25-2010, 05:59 PM
It's not very often we see the Bills getting any positive recognition from the media.

Unfortunately, there are some pretty compelling reasons why this is the case. :(

jamze132
04-26-2010, 07:21 AM
Have some faith in Nix.

ddaryl
04-26-2010, 07:25 AM
Pundits ? Is that what you call about 2 dozen posters here.

*****es... pundits.... Tomatoe.... tomato :db:

CoolBreeze
04-26-2010, 07:36 AM
Well heck, very nice reading there. With the QB's we have I would tell em it's up for grabs boys. Lets see one of these guys step up their game and climb into the driver seat. I still think Brohm is completely up in the air. He could be the man for all we know. If he was just coming out and drafted this year I can't help think he woulda went pretty high. So hopefully good things there. I hope he gets alot of reps.

Interesting.. Arizona gets Skelton which gives them 4 qbs atm. Leinart, D. Anderson, Brian St Pierre and Skelton. How long before Anderson takes that job from Leinart and reshuffles the deck down there :laughter: Does Leinart still have the party guy rep ?

Of all the QB's that were taken in the draft, how many are going to be successful this year? I think NONE.. Bradford is going to struggle, Tebow may not play much, McCoy won't play at all. Clausen is probably in the best situation, but personally, I don't think he's that good.. IF we drafted any of those guys we would not be a better team this year. I think Brohm is the starter here. He will have a full mini camp, training camp, a full preseason. It's his job to loose.

thesquirrelking
04-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Have some faith in Nix.

I like Nix and I hope he turns this ship around. I'm just sayin' there are reasons besides the small market why Buffalo hasn't gotten much love from the national media in a few years...

jamze132
04-27-2010, 01:39 AM
I like Nix and I hope he turns this ship around. I'm just sayin' there are reasons besides the small market why Buffalo hasn't gotten much love from the national media in a few years...
Well yeah, we had a jackass running things for too long.