X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Bills draft choices have common approach

Every prospect that reached the NFL level this past weekend as a draft choice had to work hard in some way shape or form to make it to the pros. Desire, dedication and determination are prerequisites to be considered for the National Football League, along with talent. Rarely however, is a team’s entire draft class made up of players whose work ethicis trumpeted as their overwhelming quality.

Bills top pick C.J. Spiller is an electrifying player. His game breaking talent is about as obvious as it gets. Having a hand in 53 touchdowns in a college career will make that pretty plain. Despite those God-given physical gifts however, Spiller’s coaches and teammates point to his work ethic as the reason he keeps getting better.

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Chewytie
    • Feb 2009

Re: Bills draft choices have common approach

I feel like this was a good draft for that reason. If you think about it. We threw away this season essentially. We will give all the rookies the chance to play. But next year we will draft "NFL ready" players. Most likely a QB (2nd or 3rd, depending on our QB performance this year.) a LT in the first depending on the talent. and fill in other spots that are in our fledgeling 34 D. We will be giving the work ethic guys some NFL experience and maybe be a playoff contender in 2012, based on how we draft. This is why I love our new FO.
    /Pensive

Comment

• psubills62
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2008

We also got a lot of guys who were multiple-year starters. Easley was probably the only one who had just one year of production, though I'm not sure about Wang.

They did what they said, and really didn't look at many one-year wonders. Nix and co. really went after experienced guys.
      "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
      - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
        Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
        • Jan 2010

one thing i found in common was every pick was extremely productive and produced at a high level. every pick except for calloway was a first team all conference! calloway was 2nd team all big ten...

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

I don't think camp this year will be anything like Club Jauron .
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            I don't think camp this year will be anything like Club Jauron .
            god i hope not..

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

Finally things are appearing to start to change. No more prima-donnas. No more morons who can't spell Buffalo, or think it's an hour from New York city. No more gold-toothed idiots with dread locks who run fat chicks over on Chippewa st.

The biggest change: No more pussieness and lazyness. If you don't work as hard as you possibly can, you'll be history, and that's how it should be.

Comment

• mayotm
                • Jul 2003

Shouldn't somebody be jumping in here and informing us that this is just another fluff piece by Brown, the Bills suck, they will always suck, etc?

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                  No more gold-toothed idiots with dread locks who run fat chicks over on Chippewa st.

bummer we could actually use a couple more of these. Buffalo is being over run by fat chicks

Comment

Working...
                  X