PDA

View Full Version : Boston is Done!

mchurchfie
04-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Even though we lost in game four we badly outplayed them and then we punked their asses good in game five. Boston is finally playing down to their No 6 seeding and Buffalo is starting to wake up and play to their No 1 seeding. I was very critical of The Sabres for the first four games but it has dawned on we haven't been in the POs in two year, we have our fair share of newbies, and we also lost our number one scorer in Vanek, so it just took them time to get into the PO mode. We have our star player back and Boston knows deep inside that if Buffalo plays to its potential they will get their asses whipped. It also looks like some of their old vets like Recchi are starting to slow down a little through this series. Their only hope is if Boychuck cheapshots our good players again and knocks them ALL out of the game. Other than that all they can do is to try and be physical and bully us around because they have NOTHING else! ****ing LOSERS!:loser:
:monkeyp:Boston
:monkeyp:Chara

DrGraves
04-26-2010, 12:15 PM
MAY DAYYY MAYYY DAYY

JD
04-26-2010, 12:31 PM
**** BOSTON!

mchurchfie
04-26-2010, 12:44 PM
It was nice to see Chara get his ass whipped the last game too, even if it took five of them to do it.:snicker: ITS CRUNCHTIME MOTHER****ERS!!:punk::box:

SquishDaFish
04-26-2010, 05:05 PM
:crazy:

chernobylwraiths
04-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Buffalo has never come back to win a seven game series after being down 3 games to 1.

Since Op won't say it!

mchurchfie
04-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Buffalo has never come back to win a seven game series after being down 3 games to 1.

Since Op won't say it!
Who cares about history, we're ****ing changing it!

SquishDaFish
04-26-2010, 08:42 PM
Guess Boston isnt done huh.

Good series all. Bunch of great games.

chernobylwraiths
04-26-2010, 08:43 PM
Even though we lost in game four we badly outplayed them and then we punked their asses good in game five. Boston is finally playing down to their No 6 seeding and Buffalo is starting to wake up and play to their No 1 seeding. I was very critical of The Sabres for the first four games but it has dawned on we haven't been in the POs in two year, we have our fair share of newbies, and we also lost our number one scorer in Vanek, so it just took them time to get into the PO mode. We have our star player back and Boston knows deep inside that if Buffalo plays to its potential they will get their asses whipped. It also looks like some of their old vets like Recchi are starting to slow down a little through this series. Their only hope is if Boychuck cheapshots our good players again and knocks them ALL out of the game. Other than that all they can do is to try and be physical and bully us around because they have NOTHING else! ****ing LOSERS!:loser:
:monkeyp:Chara

Yeah, I hate dumb assed posts like this.

Boston deserved this series so much more than Buffalo.

The King
04-26-2010, 08:48 PM
dont ever diss Recchi.

Cleve
04-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Yeah - Boston is done all right - done humiliating the Sabres for this season.

Massachusetts should be given permanent ownership papers over this city - they dominate us on the ice AND the gridiron. Da **** is up with that?

mchurchfie
04-27-2010, 03:07 PM
dont ever diss Recchi.
Screw that little peckerhead, him and Satan.:funny:

SabreEleven
04-27-2010, 03:44 PM
When did Satan grows balls because he sure didn't have them when he was here.

mchurchfie
04-27-2010, 04:04 PM
He never did and never will. Even all of his goals are pussy goals. Either he is coming up from behind to catch a rebound or slinking over in a corner waiting for rebounds. You never see him make a strong play on anything.

chernobylwraiths
04-27-2010, 04:44 PM

From what? Going after Miller or that hit from behind with the scrum along the boards.

Remember, he also know he was playing against Buffalo.

SquishDaFish
04-27-2010, 07:19 PM
:cry:

mchurchfie
04-28-2010, 08:15 AM
That's right, get it warmed up for when Crosby and Malkin sweep your team.

JD
04-28-2010, 08:19 AM
Just building up for the let down, you'll be gone in 5.
:band:

mchurchfie
04-28-2010, 08:43 AM
Just building up for the let down, you'll be gone in 5.
:band:
Maybe Girlchuck can take them out of the series early with a couple of questionable hits and even the playfield.

SkateZilla
04-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Yeah - Boston is done all right - done humiliating the Sabres for this season.

Amen TO That!

SquishDaFish
04-29-2010, 06:55 PM
That's right, get it warmed up for when Crosby and Malkin sweep your team.

So your saying Boston is going to beat Philly?? Thank you for your vote of confidence.

JD
04-29-2010, 08:21 PM
So your saying Boston is going to beat Philly?? Thank you for your vote of confidence.
Dur Dur Durrrrr he posted that before the Caps failed epically.

mchurchfie
04-30-2010, 01:14 AM
Boston shot their load against Buffalo. Their only chance is if Philly underachieves like it is very capable of doing. Other than that, **** Boston, it will be my pleasure to see their asses get handed to them this round. The only REAL reason they beat Buffalo was because BOYchuck took out our top scorer with a cheapshot.
:monkeyp:BOYchuck
:monkeyp:Giraffe man Chara

SquishDaFish
04-30-2010, 04:40 AM
Dur Dur Durrrrr he posted that before the Caps failed epically.

No ****?? Think I couldnt tell that? I was being a smartass

SquishDaFish
04-30-2010, 04:41 AM
Boston shot their load against Buffalo. Their only chance is if Philly underachieves like it is very capable of doing. Other than that, **** Boston, it will be my pleasure to see their asses get handed to them this round. The only REAL reason they beat Buffalo was because BOYchuck took out our top scorer with a cheapshot.

:clap:Boston
:clap:Boychuck
:clap:Great Defenseman Chara

mchurchfie
04-30-2010, 11:34 AM
You must be practicing again, eh?:pet:

SquishDaFish
04-30-2010, 11:49 AM
No need to practice that after seeing you do it enough. Im happy with the way my Bruins playoffs have turned out.

RockStar36
04-30-2010, 12:11 PM

Don't you have some woodwork to go crawl back under yet?

mchurchfie
04-30-2010, 01:19 PM
No need to practice that after seeing you do it enough. Im happy with the way my Bruins playoffs have turned out.
I wasn't crying, i was just bringing out the cold hard facts. If GIRLchuck doesn't take out our best player with a VERY questionable two handed cheapshot to his knees we take this series in 6 games. Oh, and I forgot that borderline legal hit that he took Ellis out on too. What a piece of **** he is along with the rest of the thugs that make up half of your roster.

SquishDaFish
04-30-2010, 03:18 PM
LOL yea ok keep telling yourself that to make you feel better while your team is home.

SquishDaFish
04-30-2010, 03:19 PM

Ohhh Sooo Creative. Now your joining in with the dip****s. Impressive

RockStar36
04-30-2010, 03:19 PM
LOL yea ok keep telling yourself that to make you feel better while your team is home.

If you think a healthy Vanek wouldn't have changed the series, you're a bigger idiot than I originally thought.

RockStar36
04-30-2010, 03:20 PM
Ohhh Sooo Creative. Now your joining in with the dip****s. Impressive

It's not very hard. You have been in this forum ZERO times during the regular season, even when Boston and Buffalo played, yet now it's your new hang out since the playoffs.

You've earned the nickname for yourself.

mchurchfie
04-30-2010, 04:07 PM
Your team only has about a week and a half of hockey left too and then Goonboy Chara can get back to the circus to resume his fulltime job at the
Freakshow.:ugly::shortbus: or maybe he can get his old job back at the zoo mating all the ugly giraffes that the others won't touch.:hump:

SquishDaFish
04-30-2010, 04:27 PM
It's not very hard. You have been in this forum ZERO times during the regular season, even when Boston and Buffalo played, yet now it's your new hang out since the playoffs.

You've earned the nickname for yourself.

Acc I was in and out here and there. Yes not too often I agree. I came here to defend a player and have had dialogue on that subject. Now I will go back to Billszone to make you happy too ok. Think what you want.

mchurchfie
04-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Acc I was in and out here and there. Yes not too often I agree. I came here to defend a player and have had dialogue on that subject. Now I will go back to Billszone to make you happy too ok. Think what you want.
No don't go, I'm having waay too much fun.:D

Cleve
05-04-2010, 08:53 AM
My early prediction - another long Ruff season for the Sabres in 2010-11.

SquishDaFish
05-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Your team only has about a week and a half of hockey left too and then Goonboy Chara can get back to the circus to resume his fulltime job at the
Freakshow.:ugly::shortbus: or maybe he can get his old job back at the zoo mating all the ugly giraffes that the others won't touch.:hump:

Hmmm Bruins are still doing damn good Thank you

SkateZilla
05-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Boston's Leading Scorer is Miroslav Satan, and thats a sad commentary in and on itself.

JD
05-04-2010, 07:52 PM
He'll be gone when their ousted.. don't worry, we wont see him around for another few years :chug:

JD
05-04-2010, 07:55 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/search.php?searchid=1383421&pp=25&page=3

Beastmode was nowhere to be found from October to April

Can you say.... :bandwagon: ?

The King
05-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Boston's Leading Scorer is Miroslav Satan, and thats a sad commentary in and on itself.It's been insane what he's been doing. Satan was someone I cursed all year, he just seemed to whiff on every pass and mishandled the puck. Now he's playing like this finese guy and he's on fire... I find myself yelling Hail Satan atleast once a game. His resurgance has been awesome!

Pele' still sucks though. So thanks for that.

chernobylwraiths
05-06-2010, 02:12 PM
It's been insane what he's been doing. Satan was someone I cursed all year, he just seemed to whiff on every pass and mishandled the puck. Now he's playing like this finese guy and he's on fire... I find myself yelling Hail Satan atleast once a game. His resurgance has been awesome!

Pele' still sucks though. So thanks for that.

You have a soccer legend on your team too?

The King
05-06-2010, 02:24 PM
You have a soccer legend on your team too?I wish. I just find Pele is a much better name for a guy who typically finds himself making follies. Paille is of course the travesty I speak of.

trapezeus
05-06-2010, 03:46 PM
any chance we can erase this thread. the bruins are undefeated since its creation. Thanks.

- Sabres fans everywhere.