PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel the Bills will play in Buffalo 5 years from now?

jamze132
04-27-2010, 02:23 AM
Wait for poll

jamze132
04-27-2010, 02:24 AM
I always wanted to do that!

BTW, I do think we will remain in Buffalo because I think that the commish is commited to keeping a team in Buffalo, regardless of what Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder want.

Somehow, it will happen!

Romes
04-27-2010, 02:31 AM
You didn't wait for poll! :mad:

/sarcasm

jamze132
04-27-2010, 02:43 AM
I still suck at waiting for poles.

Night Train
04-27-2010, 02:52 AM
It all depends how the expected lockout goes after this season.

Several issues need to be resolved and I doubt revenue sharing among the smaller markets will continue. It's a major thorn with the bigger market teams and I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL eventually drops 4-6 teams from their ranks.

SeatownBillsFan21
04-27-2010, 03:52 AM
one can only hope...

Cleve
04-27-2010, 06:38 AM
With the economy the way it is, I doubt there will be a lot of buyers interested in the team for the billions it will cost. They'll be here.

Historian
04-27-2010, 06:57 AM
I don't. (Unless Wilson is alive...that would make him 97)

Anyone who buys the team is not going to keep it here long term.

There simply is not enough big business to purchase luxury seating and boxes that will allow said owner to compete with the big boys of the league.

jamze132
04-27-2010, 07:50 AM
I don't. (Unless Wilson is alive...that would make him 97)

Anyone who buys the team is not going to keep it here long term.

There simply is not enough big business to purchase luxury seating and boxes that will allow said owner to compete with the big boys of the league.
Well if you ****ers were rich, it wouldn't be an issue! :up:

:crazy:

ddaryl
04-27-2010, 07:55 AM
there is a very slim chance the Bills will remain.

The only chance Buffalo has ot keep the team is to demand Wilson start raising ticket prices to about $100 per ticket.

Then you might be able to convice a buyer that Buffalo can sustain a pro franchise.

It doesn't matter what the commish wants, money is the deciding factor, and Buffalo is a small potatoes

tampabay25690
04-27-2010, 08:48 AM
there is a very slim chance the Bills will remain.

The only chance Buffalo has ot keep the team is to demand Wilson start raising ticket prices to about $100 per ticket.

Then you might be able to convice a buyer that Buffalo can sustain a pro franchise.

It doesn't matter what the commish wants, money is the deciding factor, and Buffalo is a small potatoes

Eventually tickets will actually cost what the REAL going rate is in the NFL.....
Still Tickets in Buffalo are dirt cheap to watch an NFL game...
I do think a new stadium will be in the plans soon. Where I dont know that yet....