PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe is pumped, I'm pumped....are you? If not, read this...

Michael82
09-04-2002, 08:34 PM
I am now really pumped after reading this article. We finally have ourselves a true leader and class act. I just pray to God that the defense gets aggressive and then our team is VERY scary! :up:
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.syracuse.com/sportsflash/bills/index.ssf?/cgi-free/getstory_ssf.cgi?n0702_BC_FBN--Bills-Bledsoe&&sports&bills

Bledsoe has made just as big of an impact in a leadership role, something that had been clearly missing at Buffalo's quarterback position since Jim Kelly retired following the 1996 season.

Along with taking command on the field, Bledsoe has shown a presence off it.

Last week, as a sign of commitment, he challenged his receivers and running backs to start showing up for meetings at 7:30 a.m., an hour before they're scheduled to arrive. They listened.

On Monday, Bledsoe opened up his household, inviting teammates and their families for a get-together.

"That's leadership," Johnson said. "That's invaluable."

:gobills:

echo_bravo
09-04-2002, 08:50 PM
ROTFLMAO!!

Man, I cant wait until the Fins play the Bills! Bleedsoe is going to be a dead man.

ArcticWildMan
09-04-2002, 08:51 PM
Blah blah blah...who left the door open so the annoying little bug could get in??

Michael82
09-04-2002, 09:29 PM
LOL! Hey echo...are you pumped about Jamie Nails and Marcus Spriggs starting on your team? Are you pumped about Jay Fiedler? Are you excited about pretty boy Williams wearing dresses and trying to run behind Nails and Spriggs and that awful line? :lol:

SABURZFAN
09-04-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
LOL! Hey echo...are you pumped about Jamie Nails and Marcus Spriggs starting on your team? Are you pumped about Jay Fiedler? Are you excited about pretty boy Williams wearing dresses and trying to run behind Nails and Spriggs and that awful line? :lol:

hell,they can pick up carman and farris too.

Tatonka
09-04-2002, 11:00 PM
wow.. seriously.. i am gonna have to take some valium and drink a couple beers on saturday to chill enough to sleep on saturday night.. i havent been this excited as a bills fan since.. hmm.. i guess i would say the last bills playoff game against tennesse..

LETS GO B LO

TigerJ
09-05-2002, 12:03 PM
I don't know if Buffalo will beat Miami or not, but I hope they do twice just so we can all smack talk Echo into intergalactic space.