PDA

View Full Version : My post draft interview with Ross Tucker

T-Long
04-28-2010, 03:09 PM
I was once again able to speak with former Buffalo Bills offensive lineman Ross Tucker and get his take on the 2010 Bills draft class. He touched on the running back situation, the QB situation and even the undrafted free agents the Bills were able to sign.
For more... (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/ross_tucker_breaks_down_the)

madness
04-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Lastly, I know for a fact that they are high on Levi Brown, the seventh-round pick. And they weren't the only team. Several teams thought he was an excellent quarterback prospect so maybe he will be ready to go in 2011.

Good to hear. :up:

cpearl
04-28-2010, 03:29 PM
Good questions, terrible answers.

Oaf
04-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Good interview. Thanks!

Nighthawk
04-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Good to hear. :up:

The more I watch of this guy, it's easy to see why they like him. He has an ability to move around and create more time for himself to make plays, plus he can make plays while moving. I like this kid...I'm seriously interested in seeing this guy in preseason.

justasportsfan
04-29-2010, 09:58 AM
Good interview. Nice to know that the bills weren't blowing smoke when they said they were high on Brown. Goes to show that all these rumors that we were in love with Claussen, Skelton, Mccoy, etc.etc.etc. were bogus. Keep that in mind for next year.

ptd86
04-29-2010, 12:59 PM
They did wait until the 7th round to take him, i don't think we were that high on him

WeAreArthurMoates
04-29-2010, 02:30 PM
They did wait until the 7th round to take him, i don't think we were that high on him

I think we were to some extent. Basically we didn't like any qb's but if Levi was there in the 7th we'd take him and that's what we did.

bflojohn
04-29-2010, 10:43 PM
In the 7th round, there were talents all over the board, like George Selvie, C.J. Wilson, and Kyle Calloway. In any other draft (this one WAS deep!) Levi Brown might have been a 4th or 5th rounder instead. The success of this draft will be in the total amount of players that make it out of training camp in Buffalo because this will be a watershed draft, IMO!!

HAMMER
04-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Good work T-Long, I listen to Sirius NFL often and Ross is one of their best!