X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

K. Mitchell: Expects Kelsay and Maybin to start off at OLB at mini-camps

Its new 4 everyone so we're also mixin it up--RT @Shaunta53 @Ka_Mitchell55 u playing strictly inside in the 34 or r they moving U 2 OLB?

Been tryin 2 mix it up tho. Creating comp--RT @eregitano @Ka_Mitchell55 who do you envision outside starting out at mini's?

Ive also bn workin outside--RT @eregitano @Ka_Mitchell55 tuff challenge 4 Kelsay playin n space & while Maybin seems lk a natural OLB still a new position

Undetermined. I do kno we have gr8 depth.--RT @ty_boe @Ka_Mitchell55 whos starting at ILB? Poz and you? Poz and andra? You and andra?

Kelsay and Maybin--RT @eregitano @Ka_Mitchell55 who do you envision outside starting out at mini's?

Not yet. Fans will probably kno 1st. We find out thru news and fans--RT @BuffaloFoLife @Ka_Mitchell55 U know anything on Schobel??

Inside bra--RT @Shaunta53 @Ka_Mitchell55 u playing strictly inside in the 34 or r they moving you to OLB?
    Decoding all this, looks like he's saying he anticipates playing mostly ILB in the new defense, but will get work outside, but says he doesn't know who will start, and says they have great ILB depth......believes Kelsay and Maybin will open mini camp at OLB, but that they will be creating competition there with different combinations......and knows nothing of Aaron Schobel's plans.

Interestingly enough, he answered the same person's tweet twice, but with two different responses (1st and last tweets above).
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: K. Mitchell: Expects Kelsay and Maybin to start off at OLB at mini-camps

The way some people tweet is beyond ******ed.

How hard is it to speak at least decent English?
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• more cowbell
      • Apr 2006

god i hate mitchell
      The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

tweeting is for ****tards

Comment

• Prov401
          President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
          • Aug 2008

I'd like to see: Maybin, Poz, Davis, Ellis as our starting LB's. With Edwards, Troup and Carrington up front. This is with expecting Schobel will retire.

I'd love to cut Mitchell. He reminds me of Eddie Robinson when he was with us. Just inconsistant, and slow. However, I wouldn't mind him for depth, and as a back up.
          Last edited by Prov401; 04-29-2010, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Watch Mitchell get cut. I wouldn't be surprised.

Poz & Davis in the middle, Maybin, Kelsay & Ellis outside. We drafted 2 LB's in Round 6 and signed that big LB from Auburn to play inside.

A training camp injury may be all that is saving him.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Boy, we're weak on paper on the outside...I really hope a couple of these guys step up big-time.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                Boy, we're weak on paper on the outside...I really hope a couple of these guys step up big-time.
                Being it's a trasition year for the 3-4, I think it's a sink or swim year for many D Front 7 players. You just don't know what Maybin, Kelsay, Ellis etc. can do at OLB. Nor Stroud or Spencer Johnson at DE.

It's a year to find out before making a needs list for the next off-season.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Night Train
                  Being it's a trasition year for the 3-4, I think it's a sink or swim year for many D Front 7 players. You just don't know what Maybin, Kelsay, Ellis etc. can do at OLB. Nor Stroud or Spencer Johnson at DE.

It's a year to find out before making a needs list for the next off-season.
                  We need to get at least one solid to above average starter out of those three guys.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Night Train
                    Watch Mitchell get cut. I wouldn't be surprised.

Poz & Davis in the middle, Maybin, Kelsay & Ellis outside. We drafted 2 LB's in Round 6 and signed that big LB from Auburn to play inside.

A training camp injury may be all that is saving him.
                    antonio coleman will play olb...

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by YardRat
                      This team is weak on paper in a bunch of spots.
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by JOHN DELLAPELLE
                        antonio coleman will play olb...
                        So? He is a UDFA. Faces a huge battle to make the team.

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

I don't think they will cut Mitchell or Kelsay this year, but you can take it to the bank that this is there last year on the Bills unless they explode in a 3-4, but I highly doubt Kelsay and Mitchell will do anything productive, much like there career's.

Comment

• JCBills
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter
                            So? He is a UDFA. Faces a huge battle to make the team.
                            Not really, we're low on rush LB types, he has a good chance to make the team.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by JCBills
                              Not really, we're low on rush LB types, he has a good chance to make the team.
                              If Schobel does not retire he has Kelsay, Schobel, Maybin, Ellis, and Batten ahead of him. Since they are likely to keep 4 or 5 OLBs (and if Mitchell is on the team he can be a swing depth guy), Coleman faces a stiff battle.

Comment

Working...
                              X