PDA

View Full Version : Why Spiller better than Best

The Spaz
04-29-2010, 12:58 PM
There was naturally strong support out west for Cal RB Jahvid Best as being one of the best backs in the draft. Some apparently even thought he was on a par with Buffalo’s C.J. Spiller. People in the know however, disagree and explain why.

Former NFL scout Dan Jeremiah, who runs his draft site (MoveTheSticks.com), was asked on his twitter account if he thought Best was a better back than Spiller. Then another tweeter followed up when Jeremiah said Spiller was better, forcing him to explain why.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/04/29/why-spiller-better-than-best/

OpIv37
04-29-2010, 01:05 PM
But the draftniks don't know what they're talking about- if they did, they'd be working for an NFL team. It's all just conjecture anyway- we won't know how good or bad the pick really is for another 2-3 years.

Oh, wait, I forgot- we're only supposed to say that when the draftniks criticize our picks, not when they compliment them.

ptd86
04-29-2010, 01:10 PM
he was a former NFL scout

NOT THE DUDE...
04-29-2010, 01:23 PM
spiller is a little more smooth and agile/wiggle in the whole. plus spiller is about 2 -3 steps faster...

Bill Cody
04-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Best slipped because he has a history of concussions

Raptor
04-29-2010, 01:52 PM
2 concussions in 8 days is a massive red flag for a RB, end of story

Beebe's Kid
04-29-2010, 02:31 PM
But the draftniks don't know what they're talking about- if they did, they'd be working for an NFL team. It's all just conjecture anyway- we won't know how good or bad the pick really is for another 2-3 years.

Oh, wait, I forgot- we're only supposed to say that when the draftniks criticize our picks, not when they compliment them.

You need a hug.

OpIv37
04-29-2010, 02:33 PM
You need a hug.

nah, I need a winning season and a playoff appearance.

jamze132
04-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Spiller is best!

billz83
04-30-2010, 02:56 PM
nah, I need a winning season and a playoff appearance.

i agree!!! this team has been extremely poorly managed and a decade of losing and straight garbage decisions has ruined this team! This is our favorite team and itz hard to defend them when they are making crackhead decisions on a daily basis! we have had ENOUGH..there is no more excuses or defending this organization..we want a winning product! PERIOD! Wilson in my opinion is 100% the reason for the majority of the BS! He's extremely cheap and the entire NFL(players and coaches) know this and DONT want to play here because of him. im gonna go one further and say i need a ****** super bowl appearance! after all that is y we play the game!