PDA

View Full Version : I love this quote by CJ Spiller

homeslice5484
04-29-2010, 10:04 PM
"Pressure is when you are unprepared. I know I prepare myself the best way to give this organization everything that I have. I won't be unprepared"

"Its a choice they made that they will never regret "

Refreshing from a guy who appears smart, dedicated, and talented. I was ok with the pick when I saw it, primarily because he is an impact player with a high pick. But the more I thought and heard, especially from him....

WELCOME TO BUFFALO CJ!

jamze132
04-30-2010, 07:18 AM
Dude if I were Spiller, I would be pissed that Buffalo of all teams drafted me. Think about it... you know you are the premier playmaker in this draft and you know you are going somewhere in the top 15, you do not want to go to Buffalo. No reason to be "humble" when you are as good as Spiller.

Luckily for him, Dick Jauron and Co. are gone so everything will work out fine and he will be glad he was drafted by Buffalo in a couple of years!!!

Saratoga Slim
04-30-2010, 07:23 AM
Dude if I were Spiller, I would be pissed that Buffalo of all teams drafted me. Think about it... you know you are the premier playmaker in this draft and you know you are going somewhere in the top 15, you do not want to go to Buffalo. No reason to be "humble" when you are as good as Spiller.

Luckily for him, Dick Jauron and Co. are gone so everything will work out fine and he will be glad he was drafted by Buffalo in a couple of years!!!

I think if you're a top-15 talent, you get yourself used to the idea that you're going to a team that hasn't been winning, and pump yourself up with the idea that they're bringing YOU in to turn it around.

ddaryl
04-30-2010, 07:23 AM
Spiller = the Anti-Lynch

Tiburon1724
04-30-2010, 07:24 AM
That's the penalty for succeeding in college; you go to one of the NFL's worst teams as a high draft pick! Listening to Spiller one would think he's as dumb as a box of rocks....he can barely speak, though I can't remember our last RB who could.

tomz
04-30-2010, 07:29 AM
That's the penalty for succeeding in college; you go to one of the NFL's worst teams as a high draft pick! Listening to Spiller one would think he's as dumb as a box of rocks....he can barely speak, though I can't remember our last RB who could.

Are you kidding? Just because he is deliberate doesn't mean he is dumb. He enunciates clearly and is actually well-spoken. He's just humble and intense. The kid was an Academic All-American (if I am not mistaken) and graduated in 3.5 years while in a top tier athletic program. What are your credentials in comparison that allow you to conclude that he sounds 'dumb as a box of rocks?'

ddaryl
04-30-2010, 07:29 AM

What ?

Spiller speaks just fine... Try McKelvin or even Lynch... :spade:

mybils
04-30-2010, 07:33 AM
"Pressure is when you are unprepared. I know I prepare myself the best way to give this organization everything that I have. I won't be unprepared"

"Its a choice they made that they will never regret "

Refreshing from a guy who appears smart, dedicated, and talented. I was ok with the pick when I saw it, primarily because he is an impact player with a high pick. But the more I thought and heard, especially from him....

WELCOME TO BUFFALO CJ!
:bf1:

imbondz
04-30-2010, 11:12 AM
:monkeyp:

yes because him being humble is just for show. it's not really his character.

jamze132
05-01-2010, 01:35 AM
:monkeyp:

yes because him being humble is just for show. it's not really his character.
Obviously my post went right over your head... :yawn: