PDA

View Full Version : With the #1 Pick of the 2011 Draft the Bills Select....

Mike
04-30-2010, 04:08 PM

With the Number 1 Selection in the 2011 Draft the Bills Select a Punter...

.... Immediately following the pick Half of this message board Supports the pick by arguing that:

1. So what if he is a Punter, he may be Hall of Famer, half of the 1st rounders are Busts anyway, are you telling me that you would prefer a bust of a Hall of Fame kicker, bills made great select
2. who knows maybe Oakland would have taken him at #2 overall, how do you know what GMs are thinking
3. we had a Great Draft, our O Line is Good, way underrated, and all those rookies from last year will really have a great 2nd yr,
4. Trading down, what , how do you know the bills had any offers
5. how do you Know he was not worth it, only time will tell, trust in FO
6. finally we can trade Mormon, maybe for a couple of first
..... and so on...
meanwhile OpiV is trying to argue that picking a Punter with the first overall pick is just dumb...
...................of course the Homers take it the wrong way,
"how can you not root for this guy opIv, you are such a pessimist are you really a bills fan"

Its comical, the Bills make the same mistakes year after year, it obvious and the majority of you only notice the bad pick 5yrs later and then :lolabove: blame the previous administration while this one is no better....

we are
04-30-2010, 04:12 PM
good comparison. spiller reminds me of a punter....

Ron Burgundy
04-30-2010, 04:16 PM
meanwhile OpiV is trying to argue that picking a Punter with the first overall pick is just dumb...
"how can you not root for this guy opIv, you are such a pessimist are you really a bills fan"

Hey look, Op, you've got a fan/stalker! Might want to check your closet and make sure he's not in there sniffing your shirts and jacking off in your loafers.

YardRat
04-30-2010, 04:23 PM
Did we trade up to get him?

Bill Cody
04-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Its comical, the Bills make the same mistakes year after year, it obvious and the majority of you only notice the bad pick 5yrs later and then :lolabove: blame the previous administration while this one is no better....

What team are you the GM of? Are you Mike Holmgren?

ServoBillieves
04-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Jake Locker... Although it might be a surprise with Mallet... Oh wait, this has been a massive waste of my time.

Prov401
04-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Dumb thread. Dumb f****** thread.

BertSquirtgum
04-30-2010, 06:18 PM

.... Immediately following the pick Half of this message board Supports the pick by arguing that:

1. So what if he is a Punter, he may be Hall of Famer, half of the 1st rounders are Busts anyway, are you telling me that you would prefer a bust of a Hall of Fame kicker, bills made great select
2. who knows maybe Oakland would have taken him at #2 overall, how do you know what GMs are thinking
3. we had a Great Draft, our O Line is Good, way underrated, and all those rookies from last year will really have a great 2nd yr,
..... and so on...

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Night Train
04-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Hey look, Op, you've got a fan/stalker! Might want to check your closet and make sure he's not in there sniffing your shirts and jacking off in your loafers.

I think it's love.

Griff
04-30-2010, 07:05 PM
and I thought HH was insane.

clumping platelets
05-01-2010, 12:50 AM
:popcorn:

jamze132
05-01-2010, 05:23 AM
what?

mayotm
05-01-2010, 06:25 AM
and I thought HH was insane.This dude's ridiculous post doesn't make HH any less insane.

BillsOwnAll
05-01-2010, 07:42 AM

..... and so on...

These is why trolls should keep trolling and not posting! It wasnt even funny I never even seen you post lol.