PDA

View Full Version : buffalo bills 1990 season!

NOT THE DUDE...
05-01-2010, 10:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/diz2001#p/c/1E72A3C51FF31EB5/90/8QI_mFgcbmk

Throne Logic
05-01-2010, 11:22 PM
wow. I miss that team.

nateodoms'bff
05-02-2010, 07:49 AM
what a team!!! so many hall of famers.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-02-2010, 08:39 AM
this team was loaded ... cornelius bennet was a great player too!

NOT THE DUDE...
05-02-2010, 10:02 AM
if u just look to the right u will see bills 1990 season, it has every game on it for that season...

Ingtar33
05-02-2010, 11:17 AM
I was actually at that Eagles game and never saw any of those highlights on TV before.

The only play i really remember was Cunningham scrambling in the endzone and tossing it up for Barnett, because Barnett caught it right in front of my seat, my side of the field (i was maybe 10 rows up from the sidelines at about the 45yl).

I do remember having a blast that day though.

Commissioner
05-02-2010, 11:21 AM
I don't feel like crying..

BillyT92679
05-02-2010, 06:32 PM
What's interesting is that team almost was a continuation of the Bickering Bills fiasco of the previous year. They were killed by the Fins and were getting fairly substantially beat by the Broncos. If they don't stage that comeback it's possible they start the season 2-4. They LEARNED how to win and only got better later.

It's debateable though if that team was the best Bills team. 90 was definitely the most balanced team offensively, defensively and ST. The 1991 team was better offensively, but worse defensively. Not having Bruce for much of 1991 was not good. It's tough because the 1990 team was really the best team in football but the Giants played the perfect game... Parcells and especially Belichick did. (ironic that the Giants lost to the Bills at home that year then beat them in the Super Bowl, then Belichick got a taste of his own medicine when the exact same thing happened with the Pats in 07). The 1991 team was clearly the second best team... I think the 1991 Skins were just unstoppable, maybe slightly better than the 92 Cowboys and definitely better than the 93 Cowboys.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-02-2010, 07:51 PM
What's interesting is that team almost was a continuation of the Bickering Bills fiasco of the previous year. They were killed by the Fins and were getting fairly substantially beat by the Broncos. If they don't stage that comeback it's possible they start the season 2-4. They LEARNED how to win and only got better later.

It's debateable though if that team was the best Bills team. 90 was definitely the most balanced team offensively, defensively and ST. The 1991 team was better offensively, but worse defensively. Not having Bruce for much of 1991 was not good. It's tough because the 1990 team was really the best team in football but the Giants played the perfect game... Parcells and especially Belichick did. (ironic that the Giants lost to the Bills at home that year then beat them in the Super Bowl, then Belichick got a taste of his own medicine when the exact same thing happened with the Pats in 07). The 1991 team was clearly the second best team... I think the 1991 Skins were just unstoppable, maybe slightly better than the 92 Cowboys and definitely better than the 93 Cowboys.

dude, the 92 93 cowboys might be the most talented team in nfl history... there dline was 9 deep... there back ups were awesome... if not for injuries and jimmy leaving, they would have won 5 straight superbowls...

NOT THE DUDE...
05-02-2010, 08:10 PM
sometimes i wonder if that team had one more great defensive player to go along with bennett and smith... maybe if chris spielman or pepper johnson was on the bills we would have won 2 superbowls...

Ingtar33
05-02-2010, 10:47 PM
dude, the 92 93 cowboys might be the most talented team in nfl history... there dline was 9 deep... there back ups were awesome... if not for injuries and jimmy leaving, they would have won 5 straight superbowls...

yes but that cowboys team never finished 1st and 2nd in points for offense and defense.

the skins in 91 were unbelievable. just a perfect storm of talent. I think the '91 Bills team could have played with and probably beaten both of the Cowboys and the Giants team (maybe not the '92 boy's but definitely the '93 version)... that Redskins team was just a monster.