PDA

View Full Version : Representing at the Bills-Packers game

Mr. Miyagi
05-02-2010, 08:12 PM
It's going to be 4 of us Bills Fans Stuck In Wisconsin representing at the Green Bay home opener in Week 2! With all the Packer fans starving for football for 9 months!

Damn this isn't gonna be pretty. :ill:

:gobills::gobills::gobills::gobills::gobills::gobills::gobills::gobills:

Cntrygal
05-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Who all will be there?

Oaf
05-02-2010, 08:55 PM
I might.

Mr. Miyagi
05-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Nobody from the zone. A few Bills fans in the area.

Michael82
05-03-2010, 01:09 AM
You shouldn't waste your time there. You should be at the home opener!

SaviorEdwards
05-03-2010, 02:17 AM
your lucky...id love to go to Lambeau field. Have fun!!!!

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2010, 08:18 AM
You shouldn't waste your time there. You should be at the home opener!
I'd love to but man it's a long drive for me!

B-DON
05-03-2010, 09:53 AM
I live in Minneapolis so I might be coming down for the festivities miyagi

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2010, 10:35 AM
I live in Minneapolis so I might be coming down for the festivities miyagi
Do it! Let me know if you're coming down for sure I'll give you my cell number so you can find us at a nearby bar tailgating!

Michael82
05-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Do it! Let me know if you're coming down for sure I'll give you my cell number so you can find us at a nearby bar tailgating!

Make sure you give him your new number. You don't want him calling or texting that chick that has your number now, like I did. :doh:

The last buffalo fan
05-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Make sure you give him your new number. You don't want him calling or texting that chick that has your number now, like I did. :doh:

If she is hot, then I want the number too!

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2010, 04:45 PM
What? What chick has my what number? Mikey I'll PM you my new number. I wasn't aware of this.

BillsWin
05-03-2010, 04:50 PM
I'll be attending a few Bills games this year. Sadly, Green Bay isn't one of them.

HAMMER
05-03-2010, 04:50 PM

You don't tailgate in a bar.

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2010, 05:27 PM
I'll be attending a few Bills games this year. Sadly, Green Bay isn't one of them.
We're going to try to go to the Minnesota game too. Can you do that one?

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2010, 05:27 PM
You don't tailgate in a bar.
You know what I mean. Hang out, get drunk, whatever.

B-DON
05-03-2010, 06:20 PM
We're going to try to go to the Minnesota game too. Can you do that one?
The Minnesota game is a no brainer for me. I need to see lambeau field one of these days

HAMMER
05-03-2010, 06:53 PM
You know what I mean. Hang out, get drunk, whatever.

Why wouldn't you tailgate in the parking lot, I'm sure it would be a blast.

Iehoshua
05-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Attended the '02 game at Lambeau with in-laws and wife(to be). Would be great to get there again to witness real vengeance!!

Michael82
05-04-2010, 10:03 AM
What? What chick has my what number? Mikey I'll PM you my new number. I wasn't aware of this.

Your old cell phone number. I was texting you during the draft, and then she responded saying that she isn't you. Her name is Tracy. We chatted back and forth. Apparently she knew your name because other people have texted her or called her thinking it was you. :rofl: She's on Facebook and I added her. She's really nice. She said she wanted to meet the real Jason _____ too. (Not sure if you want your last name on here or not. I'll pm you her facebook link. :up:

mikemac2001
07-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Just got my tickets and hotel room

I will be there with 3 other bills fans looking for a bills tailgate party....Any of you guys having one?

The last buffalo fan
07-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Your old cell phone number. I was texting you during the draft, and then she responded saying that she isn't you. Her name is Tracy. We chatted back and forth. Apparently she knew your name because other people have texted her or called her thinking it was you. :rofl: She's on Facebook and I added her. She's really nice. She said she wanted to meet the real Jason _____ too. (Not sure if you want your last name on here or not. I'll pm you her facebook link. :up:

:pray:

I will be there with 3 other bills fans looking for a bills tailgate party....Any of you guys having one?

Will Tracy be there too?

Mr. Miyagi
07-06-2010, 04:56 AM

We probably won't have a tailgate but just be hopping bars. We'll exchange cell number via PM so we can get together prior to the game and have a few. I'll for sure be wearing a Bills jersey so if you see an Asian Bills fan near the game in Green Bay I'm sure that just has to be me.