PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown must read some of my stuff

T-Long
05-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Here is his latest blog entry...

Buffalo drafted a pair of linebackers in the sixth round on day 3 of the 2010 NFL draft. Both Arthur Moats and Danny Batten shared some of their draft day experiences in journal entries.

Appearing on NFL.com both Moats and Batten shared some interesting developments. Come round six a few teams were hot on the trail of Moats in addition to the Bills.

For Batten he’s just glad he’s got an NFL destination.

Although, he didn't link to the article on NFL.com (which was mine). Damnit.

DraftBoy
05-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Here is his latest blog entry...

Buffalo drafted a pair of linebackers in the sixth round on day 3 of the 2010 NFL draft. Both Arthur Moats and Danny Batten shared some of their draft day experiences in journal entries.

Appearing on NFL.com both Moats and Batten shared some interesting developments. Come round six a few teams were hot on the trail of Moats in addition to the Bills.

For Batten he’s just glad he’s got an NFL destination.

Although, he didn't link to the article on NFL.com (which was mine). Damnit.

Which was taken from my post, which I took from Josh Buchannan's site (jbscouting.com). Josh deserves the credit for this.

Correction: He did link to Josh's site, very good!

YardRat
05-03-2010, 12:09 PM
T-Long's fan club...

1. Chris Brown.
2. Ummmm....well...nevermind.

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm a fan of T-Long's articles.

Especially the Aaron Maybin interview, if we ever get to see it.

:jk:

SABURZFAN
05-03-2010, 01:00 PM
whoa... whoa.... whoa..... we got T-Long claiming Chris Brown reads HIS stuff. we got Draftboy claiming something was taken from his post. which post? i don't know. then, Draftboy throws Josh Buchanon's name around, which finally gets credited.

had patmoran started this thread, we'd be having people coming out throwing **** all over him. i say we throw some on T-Long. :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Hey let these guys have their limelight, doesn't hurt us one bit.

DraftBoy
05-03-2010, 01:49 PM
whoa... whoa.... whoa..... we got T-Long claiming Chris Brown reads HIS stuff. we got Draftboy claiming something was taken from his post. which post? i don't know. then, Draftboy throws Josh Buchanon's name around, which finally gets credited.

had patmoran started this thread, we'd be having people coming out throwing **** all over him. i say we throw some on T-Long. :snicker:
I dint deserve or want any credit. I simply wanted to make sure Josh Buchanan got his proper due since he did all the work in this regard.

T-Long
05-03-2010, 04:52 PM
yeah I got the article idea from DB's post, and I linked Josh's article in my post. It was just funny that when Chris Brown posted it, he said "from NFL.com" Well Chris, WHO from NFL.com did you get that story from?? haha

DraftBoy
05-03-2010, 04:55 PM
yeah I got the article idea from DB's post, and I linked Josh's article in my post. It was just funny that when Chris Brown posted it, he said "from NFL.com" Well Chris, WHO from NFL.com did you get that story from?? haha

Would of been nice had he mentioned your blog and mentioned Josh directly.

Not shocked though he didnt give either proper props.

Dr. Pepper
05-03-2010, 07:08 PM
who gives a ****? lol

alohabillsfan
05-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Roflmao

SABURZFAN
05-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I dint deserve or want any credit. I simply wanted to make sure Josh Buchanan got his proper due since he did all the work in this regard.

ok..... good. let's throw **** on Draftboy now. :snicker:

BertSquirtgum
05-04-2010, 12:12 AM
i'm still waiting to read about the maybin interview. what the F happened with that?

ZAZusmc03
05-04-2010, 12:13 AM
i'm still waiting to read about the maybin interview. what the F happened with that?

Editors....they are the downfall of the world.

PECKERWOOD
05-04-2010, 12:15 AM
T-Long is awesome, I just don't read any of your stuff.

jamze132
05-04-2010, 02:00 AM
And all those guys got the inside scoop my 2nd cousin's soon to be x-husband's roomate from Excelsior College.