PDA

View Full Version : SPILLER!!!

X-Era
05-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Yes, it seems we didn't answer the QB problem.

Yes, it seems we didn't fully address the LT spot.

But, watch this and tell me you don't get excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wf0kC-w9lU

Guy is nasty. We may not get everything we can out of him until we make the line even better. But, I'm glad we landed a talent like this even if the timing isn't perfect. And I think we may see some real exciting plays from this guy this upcoming year.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-03-2010, 06:33 PM
The next marshall faulk but even faster!!!!!!

buffalobillsfan95
05-03-2010, 06:46 PM
because our team won't be as boring we won't have to bring brown lunch bags to games

NOT THE DUDE...
05-03-2010, 06:53 PM
im gonna say he gets 1100 yards rushing at 5 ypc... and catches 43 passes for 650 yds... and scores 10tds total...

NOT THE DUDE...
05-03-2010, 07:57 PM
the next barry sanders, there i said it....

buffalobillsfan95
05-03-2010, 08:05 PM
you no i'm not trying to be negative, but we are all setting the standards way to high for him, sure he might be a hall of famer, but the chances are unlikley. We all no he will be a Homerun threat but your already comparing him to marshall faulk, and now barry sanders, and he hasn't even played a down in the nfl. I want him to be as succesful as much as ya'll but don't make it so that if he's not great hate him :)

BertSquirtgum
05-03-2010, 09:10 PM
i agree that some people need to calm down with the comparisons. he hasn't played one down in the nfl yet. no matter how much i love the fact that he's on our team, i can't say he is like this person or that person. i tried doing that with trent edwards...thinking he was going to be the next joe montana because bill walsh said so. look at how that turned out.

DraftBoy
05-03-2010, 09:15 PM

You should be banned from the state of Michigan for even thinking that let alone typing it.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-03-2010, 09:22 PM
You should be banned from the state of Michigan for even thinking that let alone typing it.

barry sanders was there with him and said he has all the talent in the world... hes going to be great!!!

EDS
05-03-2010, 09:38 PM
barry sanders was there with him and said he has all the talent in the world... hes going to be great!!!

Spiller was not as good as Sanders was in college.

BertSquirtgum
05-03-2010, 09:41 PM
barry sanders is a once in a lifetime player. that man could almost bend in half and make people miss him. the way his ankles could bend blew my mind. he would have shattered the rushing record if he continued to play but he was smart and got out while his body wasn't shattered.

DraftBoy
05-03-2010, 10:25 PM

Im well aware...

PECKERWOOD
05-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Think about it, if we are going to plow that football, all we really need is two road graders on the left and the right, we will be fine.

jamze132
05-04-2010, 02:04 AM
Im well aware...
Well if you were, you would know that Spiller and Tebow are brothers and saviors!

superbills
05-04-2010, 07:29 AM
One of my favorite parts of the vid was at around 4:07, "The Famous Spiller Block". Blew...That...Dude...UP!

DraftBoy
05-04-2010, 07:35 AM
Well if you were, you would know that Spiller and Tebow are brothers and saviors!

"In lightning we trust"

-Spiller 3:16

Michael82
05-04-2010, 09:50 AM
I was reading an old Sports Illustrated from earlier in the year after the Bowl game at my doctor's office today. It had an interesting stat that I didn't know about....

Apparently CJ Spiller was the ONLY player in the NCAA to score at least 1 touchdown in every single game he played last season. :drool:

X-Era
05-04-2010, 04:17 PM
I was reading an old Sports Illustrated from earlier in the year after the Bowl game at my doctor's office today. It had an interesting stat that I didn't know about....

Apparently CJ Spiller was the ONLY player in the NCAA to score at least 1 touchdown in every single game he played last season. :drool:
I don't have the stat, but there's one about many of his touchdowns being 50 yards or more.

If we can just get him through (or around) the line, he is deadly in the open field.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-04-2010, 05:04 PM
I don't have the stat, but there's one about many of his touchdowns being 50 yards or more.

If we can just get him through (or around) the line, he is deadly in the open field.

21 of his 52 touchdowns were for 50 yards or more.... !!!!!!!!

hes the best game breaker to come out since chris johnson or barry sanders...

BillsWin
05-04-2010, 06:23 PM

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

X-Era
05-05-2010, 09:16 PM
BTW, anyone know why he picked 21?

I think he thinks hes LT... I think he has a legit shot at that. Just have to wait and see I guess.

BertSquirtgum
05-05-2010, 10:31 PM
he picked 21 because he likes to play black jack

NOT THE DUDE...
05-05-2010, 11:19 PM
i havent been this excited about a pick since forever, this guy has major speed!

BillsWin
05-05-2010, 11:23 PM
He picked 21 because 28 was taken. :jig: