PDA

View Full Version : Carcillo

The King
05-04-2010, 08:56 AM
What a ****head this guy is... I hope Thorton cleans his clock tomorrow night.

For anyone who didnt see, Savard slashed Boucher going for the puck. Carcillo retaliated, with a cross-check and threw a couple upper cuts at Savvy. During the scrum Carcillo inserted his hand in Savards mouth and started yanking on his teeth... so Savard bit him.

Carcillo is a goons goon. I understand his role, I just hope someone makes him pay.

RockStar36
05-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Oh I don't know, Carcillo is just playing playoff hockey. Nothing wrong with that.

/Boston homerism that existed in round one

rbochan
05-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Savard also has a history of biting. He got suspended for it in '03.

DMBcrew36
05-04-2010, 12:27 PM
What a ****head this guy is... I hope Thorton cleans his clock tomorrow night.

For anyone who didnt see, Savard slashed Boucher going for the puck. Carcillo retaliated, with a cross-check and threw a couple upper cuts at Savvy. During the scrum Carcillo inserted his hand in Savards mouth and started yanking on his teeth... so Savard bit him.

Carcillo is a goons goon. I understand his role, I just hope someone makes him pay.

In this instance, you are a homer. I love Savard - he's the only player on the Bruins I like. BUT HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.

I don't know if you play puck Berdard, BUT YOU DON'T SPEAR OR SLASH A GOALTENDERS GLOVE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.

Savard got what was coming to him and he knew it was coming.

As far as biting? I don't know, I don't care. Savvy got what he deserved and to hear Jack Edwards complain about the Bruins being shorthanded - what a effing homer Jack Edwards is.

mchurchfie
05-04-2010, 12:35 PM
During the scrum Carcillo inserted his hand in Savards mouth and started yanking on his teeth... so Savard bit him.

Yeah, I remember a similar incident in boxing when Evander Holyfield inserted his ear in Mike Tyson's mouth and started rubbing ear wax all over his teeth....so Tyson bit him.:D

The King
05-04-2010, 01:23 PM
In this instance, you are a homer. I love Savard - he's the only player on the Bruins I like. BUT HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.

I don't know if you play puck Berdard, BUT YOU DON'T SPEAR OR SLASH A GOALTENDERS GLOVE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.

Savard got what was coming to him and he knew it was coming.

As far as biting? I don't know, I don't care. Savvy got what he deserved and to hear Jack Edwards complain about the Bruins being shorthanded - what a effing homer Jack Edwards is.Edwards didn't call the game.

And when they showed the replay I thought Savard was awfully close to making a play on the puck... he got there late and it was a slash... but I didnt see it as an intentional shot at Boucher.

I think this is me being more anti Carcillo than a homer... I can't stand the *****.

G Wolly
05-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Carcillo's awesome

http://www.thehockeynews.com/imgs/dynamique/photos/original/article_27595_2.jpg

DMBcrew36
05-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Edwards didn't call the game.

And when they showed the replay I thought Savard was awfully close to making a play on the puck... he got there late and it was a slash... but I didnt see it as an intentional shot at Boucher.

I think this is me being more anti Carcillo than a homer... I can't stand the *****.

Edwards did color - it was him or the other guy from the NESN broadcast.

And if you swing your stick at a goalies glove, you can expect to get your face punched in - plain and simple.

The King
05-04-2010, 01:59 PM
It was Brick.

utmhead
05-04-2010, 02:43 PM
if you actually what the play, the goalie juggles the puck for a split second in his glove, that is what savard slashed at. The Ref that was right there should be taken out back and shot, how could he miss Carcillo throwing those punches?

hydro
05-04-2010, 02:53 PM
if you actually what the play, the goalie juggles the puck for a split second in his glove, that is what savard slashed at. The Ref that was right there should be taken out back and shot, how could he miss Carcillo throwing those punches?

It doesn't matter if he is bobbling it though. You still don't slash at a goalies glove...

utmhead
05-04-2010, 03:29 PM
It doesn't matter if he is bobbling it though. You still don't slash at a goalies glove...

oh I know, he should have gotten a penelty no doubt, but so should have the flyers

hydro
05-04-2010, 03:33 PM
oh I know, he should have gotten a penelty no doubt, but so should have the flyers

Ok, I agree with that. Should have been off-setting penalties.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-04-2010, 04:02 PM
What did you expect, the Flyers are the "Broad Steet Bullies" they have been playing dirty ever since Bobby Clarke was their Captain back in the 70's. Nothing ever changes in Filthydelphia.

Crisis
05-04-2010, 04:41 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/i28wf8.jpg

SquishDaFish
05-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Screw him we are up 2-0 now. Go BRUINS!!

RockStar36
05-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Boston fans crack me up.

It's cool when Boychuk pulls a two handed slash. It's cool when Lucic goes after Lydman and won't drop the gloves. It's cool with Chara won't drop the gloves with Gaustad and then starts **** but won't finish it because he's wearing a cage over his face.

But Carcillo? Yeah, what a punk.

G Wolly
05-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Bostonians

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/3412-1262291013.gif

The King
05-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Boston fans crack me up.

It's cool when Boychuk pulls a two handed slash. It's cool when Lucic goes after Lydman and won't drop the gloves. It's cool with Chara won't drop the gloves with Gaustad and then starts **** but won't finish it because he's wearing a cage over his face.

But Carcillo? Yeah, what a punk.I refrained from making comments during the Sabres series out of respect for you guys. I dont think I said any of the above. I thought Chara was ridiculous with that cage on, but that's just who he is. As a bruins fan you accept that Chara is a bit of a meathead, just like you guys have to accept the flaws to some of the Sabres.

But dont pretend like you wouldn't be pissed if a goon went after your top guy... thats not being a homer, thats being a fan.

SquishDaFish
05-04-2010, 06:47 PM
I agree Chara does look like an idiot with that cage though lol

DMBcrew36
05-04-2010, 08:14 PM
I agree Chara does look like an idiot with that cage though lol

It's not that he looks like an idiot... it's that he acts all tough when he has the cage on because he knows he won't get punched in the face, or get hit in the face with a stick. You take it off and he isn't such a hardass.

The King
05-04-2010, 08:22 PM
It's not that he looks like an idiot... it's that he acts all tough when he has the cage on because he knows he won't get punched in the face, or get hit in the face with a stick. You take it off and he isn't such a hardass.That's his game all the time though. I agree with most if you cant back it up dont instigate, just happens to be the last series and last game against the Sabres, Chara had something wrong that prevented him from backing it up. I think it was a hand before.

Crisis
05-04-2010, 08:27 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/1176b8l.jpg

DMBcrew36
05-04-2010, 08:33 PM
where the hell are you getting these crisis LOL ... friggin hilarious

Crisis
05-04-2010, 08:36 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/15hls43.jpg

RockStar36
05-04-2010, 08:45 PM
I refrained from making comments during the Sabres series out of respect for you guys. I dont think I said any of the above. I thought Chara was ridiculous with that cage on, but that's just who he is. As a bruins fan you accept that Chara is a bit of a meathead, just like you guys have to accept the flaws to some of the Sabres.

But dont pretend like you wouldn't be pissed if a goon went after your top guy... thats not being a homer, thats being a fan.

Wasn't referencing you specifically, just the little guy who thanked your post.

And I totally agree. Losing Vanek for all those games did suck. I was pissed.

JD
05-04-2010, 09:09 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/1176b8l.jpg
ahhhhhhhhhahahahhahaha! :rofl:

BlackMetalNinja
05-07-2010, 02:06 PM
I refrained from making comments during the Sabres series out of respect for you guys. I dont think I said any of the above. I thought Chara was ridiculous with that cage on, but that's just who he is. As a bruins fan you accept that Chara is a bit of a meathead, just like you guys have to accept the flaws to some of the Sabres.

But dont pretend like you wouldn't be pissed if a goon went after your top guy... thats not being a homer, thats being a fan.You mean like when Vanek got taken out by Boychuk? Yeah, we were pretty pissed as I remember it...

The King
05-07-2010, 02:09 PM
You mean like when Vanek got taken out by Boychuk? Yeah, we were pretty pissed as I remember it...Boychuk isn't quite a goon, he's on our top defensive pairing.

RockStar36
05-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Boychuk isn't quite a goon, he's on our top defensive pairing.

It was a dirty play.

He might not be a goon right now, but give him a few years in the NHL to at least earn the title.