Runners!! Any interest in running in a 5K the Saturday before the home opener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Runners!! Any interest in running in a 5K the Saturday before the home opener?

I know there are some runners here on BillsZone. Of those that will be here for the home opener does anybody have any interest running a 5K on Saturday? The only one I can find so far is The Glen Iris 5K being run at Letchworth State Park. Anybody have any interest?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Runners!! Any interest in running in a 5K the Saturday before the home opener?

If I'm there. Yes.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: Runners!! Any interest in running in a 5K the Saturday before the home opener?

Are you kidding?

How about a bar crawl down Chippewa.

Wait for poll...
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BillsWin
        man amongst boys
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Night Train
        Are you kidding?

How about a bar crawl down Chippewa.

Wait for poll...
        If I were going, I would pick this option over running.

Wait for poll...
        I am The Batman.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
          • Apr 2004

I wish I could be there.... I would definitely run!!!

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

Living in Pittsburgh now, I'm not familiar with the area, but if it's for a good cause I am all for the 5k.
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

Why would anyone want to run when they don't have to? I have had to run for 14 years and I hate it!

Comment

• Buffalogic
                Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                • Feb 2006

Marshawn wants to run right after he runs over the competition in his bentley.

Comment

• TMu11
                  • Mar 2010

Whats the cause? I might be in.
                  After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

TM and Hargrove, I don't think there is a cause...it's just the one local run I could find the Saturday before the opener...I guess the cause could be fun or running off cals before returning to OP for lunch at Duff's.

This race starts at 10. I don't know how long it takes but we could get back for Duff's at probably 2-ish.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
                      Why would anyone want to run when they don't have to? I have had to run for 14 years and I hate it!

The closer I got to retirement... the more I liked it!
                      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        This race starts at 10. I don't know how long it takes but we could get back for Duff's at probably 2-ish.

Sooner than that unless you plan on going home and getting pimped out.

I'll want to EAT!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                          Sooner than that unless you plan on going home and getting pimped out.

I'll want to EAT!
                          well, I was figuring the hour plus drive in from Letchworth after the run and any post-run festivities that are going on.

Comment

• jamze132
                            Don’t hate…
                            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                            The closer I got to retirement... the more I liked it!
                            You must be hot then. Cause most chicks who are about to retire are not.

Comment

• TMu11
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by jamze132
                              You must be hot then. Cause most chicks who are about to retire are not.
                              I think thats a fact actually.
                              After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

Working...
                              X