PDA

View Full Version : DHGate has Spiller Jerseys

The King
05-05-2010, 09:29 AM
DHGate has added the Spiller jerseys. Home Jerseys only.

http://www.dhgate.com/nfl-jersey-buffalo-bills-21-spiller-team/p-ff80808128385891012856c105933032.html

http://www.dhgate.com/buffalo-bills-21-cj-spiller-jersey-good-sewn/p-ff8080812838589101285cdf79505af6.html

Mr. Miyagi
05-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Are these good quality jerseys? Sewn on or silk screened?

mrbojanglezs
05-05-2010, 09:35 AM
ask the seller if he is going to have any throwbacks, I would like a white one

The King
05-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Are these good quality jerseys? Sewn on or silk screened?They're all authentic. I have bought quite a few from dhgate

THATHURMANATOR
05-05-2010, 09:42 AM
That site is too expensive.

psubills62
05-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Are these good quality jerseys? Sewn on or silk screened?

The description states:

Name and Number Sewn on Jersey, team graphics on the chest, back, sleeves and shoulders. size 48 50 52 54 Shipping time is 5-8 days The player's number is screen-printed on the front, back, and sleeves, and the player's name is screen-printed on a sewn down nameplate at the upper back.Welcome to wholesale and retail!You can mix any jerseys you want in your order!!100% High quality !! 100% Full stitched and sewn on!! We use EMS!

mikemac2001
05-05-2010, 09:52 AM
i would buy 5 right now but it looks like screen printed....ill hold off

Bulldog
05-05-2010, 10:50 AM
What where the other sites that people had purchased jerseys from in the past?

hydro
05-05-2010, 10:51 AM
What where the other sites that people had purchased jerseys from in the past?

ECseller and jersey101

Bulldog
05-05-2010, 10:54 AM
ECseller and jersey101

Thanks

Bulldog
05-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Are the jerseys from ECseller nice?

The King
05-05-2010, 11:05 AM
i would buy 5 right now but it looks like screen printed....ill hold offI have never encountered anything on there that was screen printed. The photos are always photoshopped.

MikeMacie
05-05-2010, 11:09 AM
http://ecseller.com/productshow.asp?nid=99&id=3112

ddaryl
05-05-2010, 11:11 AM
not spending a dime on this football club until they look like a playoff contender.

and then I will want to see some consistency

RockStar36
05-05-2010, 11:16 AM
not spending a dime on this football club until they look like a playoff contender.

Well when you buy these jerseys, you're technically not spending any money on the football club.

madness
05-05-2010, 11:31 AM

Spoken like the majority of Cowboys fans.

ddaryl
05-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Well when you buy these jerseys, you're technically not spending any money on the football club.

Still not doing it... 'I demand winning 1st

Spoken like the majority of Cowboys fans.

Gee whiz it must suck to have to wait a year or 2 to buy a jersey in Dallas. At least those 1 -2 year protests work there.

I haven't bought anything Bills in 7-8 years.... How could I.. bad draft, worse coaching choices, a money man making football decisions, and a owner who has no intention of making sure the Bills stay local

I won't support this franchise until it proves it can win and maintain the winning. The last 10 years have been that bad, and I just can't hand over money to represent a franchise that has been completely uncommitted to winning...

The last buffalo fan
05-05-2010, 11:51 AM
No Spiller yet, but here is another site:

http://www.jersey101.com/en/products.asp?typeid=322

mikemac2001
05-05-2010, 11:53 AM

Gee whiz it must suck to have to wait a year or 2 to buy a jersey in Dallas. At least those 1 -2 year protests work there.

I haven't bought anything Bills in 7-8 years.... How could I.. bad draft, worse coaching choices, a money man making football decisions, and a owner who has no intention of making sure the Bills stay local

I won't support this franchise until it proves it can win and maintain the winning. The last 10 years have been that bad, and I just can't hand over money to represent a franchise that has been completely uncommitted to winning...

this is a post about jerseys not thread crapping

post it in another thread...

ecseller i didn't really like but everything was sewn
never have tried dhgate but how they describe it makes me cautious
jersey101 i have been happy with everyone of my jerseys i got.

madness
05-05-2010, 11:57 AM

Time has value...

ddaryl
05-05-2010, 12:36 PM

NO

who the hell are you ?

I wasn't crapping on the thread, I was crapping on the supporting the franchise with the big heaping pile of crap they shoveld down our throats year after year.

When they prove they are completley dedicated to bringing a superbowl victory to Buffalo is the exact same time I will post something positive about a jersey.

Until then PPPPPPPPffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

ddaryl
05-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Time has value...

The only thing that has any value to me as a Bills fan is a superbowl victory. Anything else is not good enough...

I've just poured way to much of my soul into being a Bills fan and I expect the franchise to make it up to me 1st...

mikemac2001
05-05-2010, 12:54 PM
NO

who the hell are you ?

I wasn't crapping on the thread, I was crapping on the supporting the franchise with the big heaping pile of crap they shoveld down our throats year after year.

When they prove they are completley dedicated to bringing a superbowl victory to Buffalo is the exact same time I will post something positive about a jersey.

Until then PPPPPPPPffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

I buy the jersey to show i am a fan not to support the bank roll of the bills because this does not help that....if you only wanna be a fan when the bills are winning and the only time you want to wear a bills jersey is when they are winning then to be honest who cares what you say..

and yes you were thread crapping

the guy posted that the jersey was on this site for people interested in buying a jersey obviously you arnt so no need to click the thread but you did and then you began throwing your crap into the post.

i am interested in a jersey so thats why i clicked the link

WHY DID YOU???

to ***** and moan

ddaryl
05-05-2010, 01:13 PM
I buy the jersey to show i am a fan not to support the bank roll of the bills because this does not help that....if you only wanna be a fan when the bills are winning and the only time you want to wear a bills jersey is when they are winning then to be honest who cares what you say..

and yes you were thread crapping

the guy posted that the jersey was on this site for people interested in buying a jersey obviously you arnt so no need to click the thread but you did and then you began throwing your crap into the post.

i am interested in a jersey so thats why i clicked the link

WHY DID YOU???

to ***** and moan

Wow.. you don't get it... I don't need a jersey to show the world I'm a fan.... I am a fan, but I won't finacially support this team because they've force fed us 10 + years of the utmost crap.

This includes buying chinese knockoff jerseys.. which all pay a fee to the NFL to legally be able to create NFL jerseys for sale in the USA

Obvioulsy you enjoy having it shoveled down your throat..... I Have spent $1000's over the years on Bills tickets and paraphenalia.... and with the sheer level of crap this franchise has dealt us I'm not publically supporting the team financially....

Now should we really talk about your comment on only suppporting a team when its winning... You don't really beleive that crap do you? I'm not supporting the team publically because they are a huge embarassment and do not deserve to be publically supported IMO. The decisions this club has made since Polian was fired is off the charts pathetic.

As for people buying jerseys... I posted here because I had an opinion about buying anything Bills until the team proves how dedicated it is to building winners and maintaining them.... I hope others will not fall prey to the need to buy a jersey, because this is the type of behavior the Bills prey upon its fans with.... I'm tired of the **** we've been handed

Now for your final lesson.... If you don't want to read 3 pages of me *****ing stop replying to me and I will have nothing left to reply with.

keep replying and my posts and it will dissolve into 3 pages of meaningless tripe from both me and you.

I bet you can't stop yourself, but go ahead and spend money on a franchise that has done nothing in over 10 years to earn your supoort.

RockStar36
05-05-2010, 01:31 PM
This includes buying chinese knockoff jerseys.. which all pay a fee to the NFL to legally be able to create NFL jerseys for sale in the USA

I can almost 100% guarantee that they pay nothing to the NFL. The way mine was packed/shipped, I'm guessing it's fairly illegal what they are doing.

buffalobillsfan95
05-05-2010, 01:33 PM
guy's brake it up, if you want to fight like chicks over the internet become a dolphins fan :)

The King
05-05-2010, 01:34 PM

ecseller i didn't really like but everything was sewn
never have tried dhgate but how they describe it makes me cautious
jersey101 i have been happy with everyone of my jerseys i got.theres about 30 people selling them dhgate. They describe it as such because they speak engrish.

Buffalogic
05-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Man last year I bought this super badass throwback Thurman Thomas super bowl jersey from a site called champjersey. It's gleaming white and looks perfect with the superbowl patches and everything else sewn on. Every time I wear it out here in AZ people always stop and say man sick jersey!!

But they must have gotten shut down or something because their site doesn't work anymore :sigh:. Wish I bought more they had bills jerseys for 20 bucks and sabres jerseys for 30 and they all looked great. Wish I bought more when I had the chance. I hope they come back!

T-Long
05-05-2010, 05:31 PM
I see the more you buy, the cheaper it is. If people are going in on getting jerseys, count me in for a Spiller one.

G Wolly
05-05-2010, 05:35 PM
i would buy 5 right now but it looks like screen printed....ill hold off

WTF do you need 5 of the same jersey for?

mikemac2001
05-05-2010, 06:31 PM
WTF do you need 5 of the same jersey for?

Need for three co workers and my bro and I

Also it's like 5 bucks left buy 4 get one

Also u can sometimes sell them for quick profits

X-Era
05-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Ordered mine... Spill-mazilly... lock it up... CHAMPIONSHIP!

Cant wait for it!

The King
05-06-2010, 09:27 AM
WTF do you need 5 of the same jersey for?Some guys on there sell in bulk. You can mix and match with most vendors though. I bought a bunch of Bruins Jerseys and a few Bills ones. Just to make them even cheaper.

buffalobillsfan95
05-06-2010, 09:49 AM
i found really cheap rebok Jerseys!!!!!!!!
http://stores.special-jerseys.com/-strse-NFL-Jerseys-cln-Buffalo-Bills/Categories.bok

X-Era
05-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Just got my Spiller jersey. 39 bucks, showed up in 3 days, and it has sewn numbers... Its bad ass.

WeAreArthurMoates
05-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Just got my Spiller jersey. 39 bucks, showed up in 3 days, and it has sewn numbers... Its bad ass.

Nice man, you get it from DH, if so, I'm ordering now, I want a throwback so bad though.

BillsWin
05-13-2010, 07:22 PM

Is that from DHgate? If so, I'm getting a Spiller too. It looks like really good quality for that price.

X-Era
05-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Is that from DHgate? If so, I'm getting a Spiller too. It looks like really good quality for that price.

Yes, its from DHgate. It is really good quality. Only thing is that you need to specify the size... I went 54 which is XXL.

It had all the NFL logo's and NFL tags on it. It looks legit.

mikemac2001
05-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Yes, its from DHgate. It is really good quality. Only thing is that you need to specify the size... I went 54 which is XXL.

It had all the NFL logo's and NFL tags on it. It looks legit.

Can u give seller name or link to his page

since there r like 50 different sellers

X-Era
05-13-2010, 09:50 PM
Can u give seller name or link to his page

since there r like 50 different sellers

Just follow the original links... thats what I did.

BuffaloBlitz83
05-13-2010, 09:54 PM
EC Seller has the White and Blue ones

G Wolly
05-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Maybe I'd get one from there too, but I hate fake jerseys.

X-Era
05-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Maybe I'd get one from there too, but I hate fake jerseys.

It's a good looking jersey. They may have gone to the trouble of faking the NFL logo's and NFL tags, but I kind of doubt it.

The only thing I could question was the red color on the collar and along the sides. It looked a bit off color but then I put it up next to my store bought jersey and the reds were the same... Must have been the lighting.

Anyways, even if its a fake, its a really nice looking fake and at 39 or whatever bucks, its a great deal.

G Wolly
05-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Yea I know what you're sayin'. I'm just picky when it comes to sports jerseys.

X-Era
05-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Yea I know what you're sayin'. I'm just picky when it comes to sports jerseys.

Well, I cant tell the difference if there is one.

mikemac2001
05-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Just follow the original links... thats what I did.

So you got from original post u didn't look at any of the other sellers? Just curious because
I'm gonna buy 5 and want to make sure I get right one

camelcowboy
05-13-2010, 11:31 PM
So you got from original post u didn't look at any of the other sellers? Just curious because
I bought one, it's pretty much a Chinese eBay, search on the bottom and type in buffalo bills or just buffalo. The sellers have rep and it appears there are many options in buying jerseys.

elltrain22
05-14-2010, 05:08 AM
EC Seller has the White and Blue ones

does anyone know, does EC Seller have good jerseys? Can anyone vouch for this website?

X-Era
05-14-2010, 06:37 AM

I didnt go to any other sellers; I can only tell you about DHgate.

RockStar36
05-14-2010, 09:58 AM
does anyone know, does EC Seller have good jerseys? Can anyone vouch for this website?

I purchased my one and only Chinese jersey from EC Seller and I was extremely pleased. I got the white Jim Kelly throwback.

mikemac2001
05-14-2010, 10:09 AM
I didnt go to any other sellers; I can only tell you about DHgate.

Do you understand dhgate is a website for different sellers and different products there are about 30 cj spiller jerseys from different sellers all on dhgate

That's why I was asking which seller because on dhgate there is no way to tell unless u know sellers name

It's not a website just for jerseys

X-Era
05-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Do you understand dhgate is a website for different sellers and different products there are about 30 cj spiller jerseys from different sellers all on dhgate

That's why I was asking which seller because on dhgate there is no way to tell unless u know sellers name

It's not a website just for jerseys

I actually ddint notice. I went back and Im pretty sure it was sport-shoes12.

BuffaloBlitz83
05-16-2010, 07:24 PM
I've purchased from EC

elltrain22
05-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Just purchased a Spiller (white) jersey from EC Seller. Can't wait to get it. Anyone know how long their shipping takes??

BuffaloBlitz83
05-16-2010, 09:15 PM
Took me 2 1/2 wks

mightysimi
05-16-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm getting this one!!!

NFL Buffalo Bills #51 TATUPU WHITE JERSEY (http://ecseller.com/1/productshow_165.htm)

muestafa1
05-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Just wanted to let you know that Jersey101.net now has the Spiller jersey (in both blue and white). I've been checking their site daily for his jersey as I've ordered from them several times and have always been satisfied.

Their Bills Jerseys:
http://www.jersey101.net/en/products.asp?typeid=322

THATHURMANATOR
05-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Just got a Blue Spiller and white old school Jim Kelly in the mail from ECSeller. Both look absolutely perfect both were 29 bucks a peice!!!

madness
05-17-2010, 03:01 PM
If only they had youth jerseys worth getting (eCSeller had Trent and Owens). Both my son and I need one for this season.

Mindbender
05-18-2010, 11:10 AM
Just got my Spiller jersey from ecseller. I'm impressed! It looks really good.

WeAreArthurMoates
05-18-2010, 11:25 AM
Man I hope one of these sites start putting out the light blue throwbacks, I want the spiller throwback badly.