PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: My interview with Tim Graham

T-Long
05-05-2010, 05:50 PM
This past week I had the chance to talk with ESPN.com AFC East blogger Tim Graham. Graham worked for The Buffalo News for eight years, and then traveled south to cover the Miami Dolphins for the Palm Beach Post. He touched on some questions concerning the Bills' quarterback situation, the 2010 NFL Draft, the losing streak against the Patriots and much more.

Full Article.. (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/talking_bills_with_espn_s)

justasportsfan
05-05-2010, 06:07 PM
we needed a safety so we drafted Whitner. We needed a rb so we drafted Lynch. We needed a pass rush, so we drafted Maybin. We drafted needs the last 3 years so how is it "Some things never change. The Bills drafted a guy they don't need."

We didn't draft need this time and went with BPA. Thats a change and at the same time, a NEED in the sense we need to score and we grabbed a play maker which we haven't had in years.

Griz78
05-05-2010, 06:48 PM
I remember when Tim Graham wrote for the News about the Sabres and how "dumb" they were for getting rid of Satan and Zhitnik after the lockout. Both guys showed at that time they were not worth 4 million a year.

I am with Justa on this one

YardRat
05-05-2010, 06:58 PM
You need to update your 'About The Bloggers' tease...

T-Long
05-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah, that is also being updated as we speak

BillsWin
05-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Keep it up T-Long. I'm desperate for Bills news.

No matter how much they have sucked in the past decade, my fanhood has never faltered.

In fact, my obsession has grown if anything.

It is this time of year that really depresses me. These little articles and interviews help me through it. :up:

Mini camp starts tomorrow right? :drool:

jamze132
05-06-2010, 02:23 AM
What's up with the Maybin article?

T-Long
05-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Updated! See if you like my version of it. I don't know who did the last one, but this one I did.

T-Long
05-06-2010, 04:23 PM
What's up with the Maybin article?
waiting on clearances for that one...but I also have something else in the works as well. I don't want to say it yet because then I could run into the same situation and jump the gun about it being published in a timely manner. As soon as I know more, I will post it.

jamze132
05-07-2010, 01:52 AM
waiting on clearances for that one...but I also have something else in the works as well. I don't want to say it yet because then I could run into the same situation and jump the gun about it being published in a timely manner. As soon as I know more, I will post it.
Letting us know who you have interviewed is not a bad thing. You could tell us you interviewed Roger Goodell and the link will be posted as soon as possible. Just don't tell us it will be up "soon" and make everyone wait and wait and wait. Just tell everyone the deal up front.

I would personally love to know what you have coming up.

T-Long
05-07-2010, 06:25 AM
Letting us know who you have interviewed is not a bad thing. You could tell us you interviewed Roger Goodell and the link will be posted as soon as possible. Just don't tell us it will be up "soon" and make everyone wait and wait and wait. Just tell everyone the deal up front.

I would personally love to know what you have coming up.

So, as soon as possible is different than soon? My bad.

I thought that when I sent the piece into the editor that night, that it would be posted that night. Why would I think any different? All of my stories were published the same day. I wanted to let you all know as soon as I could what I had.

jamze132
05-07-2010, 06:36 AM
So, as soon as possible is different than soon? My bad.

I thought that when I sent the piece into the editor that night, that it would be posted that night. Why would I think any different? All of my stories were published the same day. I wanted to let you all know as soon as I could what I had.
Soon and soon as possible are two different things. LOL

Saying something will be put up "soon", means within a couple of hours to me. "Soon as possible" because my editor has it means to me it could take a few days.