PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video- Buffalo Bills

FootballCEO
05-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Buffalo Bills Draft Grade Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql_cdB5mDMU)

Good Afternoon BillsZone.com!!

I want the thank you guys for supporting and giving me feedback!! :)

Here's my take on the Bills draft..

Enjoy!

Emory

DraftBoy
05-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Not bad at all. You guys are doing good work over there, keep it up!

NOT THE DUDE...
05-06-2010, 11:33 AM
spiller does remind me of a faster marshall faulk...

FootballCEO
05-06-2010, 11:46 AM
spiller does remind me of a faster marshall faulk...

Thanks Chief! I agree.. You guys got a special talent in Spiller!

FootballCEO
05-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Not bad at all. You guys are doing good work over there, keep it up!

Thanks Homie! I appreciate the props!

The Spaz
05-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Good job! You could have gave us a B...lol Seriously good stuff especially with the amount of time you had to discuss the picks.

justasportsfan
05-06-2010, 11:58 AM
I'll give the video a C+

TigerJ
05-06-2010, 01:03 PM
I'll give the video a C+

:lolabove:

On a more serious note, the commentary is close to what seems to be an emerging consensus. Buffalo drafted some good players, probably even a special one in Spiller, but didn't address a critical need with someone who can start right away. I think the Bills believed that there were only 2 surefire starters at left tackle in the entire draft. It's not even a certainty there were two. Okung looks like a starter out of the gate, and Washington at least believes Trent Williams is a starter from day one or they would not have taken him at #4 overall. Those two were long gone by the time the Bills picked, as expected. There are other guys who might start: Anthony Davis, Bryan Bulaga, Charles Brown, Roger Saffold and others, but there are significant questions with every one of them.

Spiller may not start, but I think he may have the impact of a starter, givenn his versatility. Troup will start. Carrington may start. If you're going to draft a project at left tackle, and all but Okung and Trent Williams may be projects, then maybe the fifth round is a good place to do it.

Electrici
05-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Good video, I agree with most of it. A bunch of people want higher grades but the fact remains this team is a loser 10 years running therefore don't deserve higher grades. It's just analysis anyhow and doesn't mean a heck of a lot, we'll have to check back in 3 years or so for some real grades on this years draft! Good work on the video, I enjoyed it.

jamze132
05-07-2010, 02:30 AM
Nice work.

Buffalogic
05-07-2010, 03:02 AM
Very professional guys. Good luck to you.