PDA

View Full Version : How about Lynch for Saffold?

justasportsfan
05-06-2010, 12:32 PM
:snicker:

Balzer: Jackson's surgery quiets positive Rams vibes
Even though operation was considered minor, it still raises doubts about Jackson's health

The Rams will likely accelerate their attempts to add another running back, but the reality is that the market won’t yield much. There is still interest in former Philadelphia Eagles running back Brian Westbrook, who has also has injury concerns, including two concussions he suffered last season.

Other free agents available include Justin Fargas, Jamal Lewis and Ladell Betts, but both Lewis and Betts ended the 2009 season on injured reserve before being released by Cleveland and Washington, respectively, while Fargas has also had knee problems.

The name of Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch has been floated, but he gained just 450 yards last season, and has had off-field incidents. The Giants have four running backs on their depth chart, which could make D.J. Ware available later in the summer if Andre Brown is recovered from an Achilles injury that ended his rookie season before it began. After acquiring Leon Washington and LenDale White on draft day, the Seahawks have them to go along with Julius Jones and Justin Forsett.

http://www.globe-democrat.com/news/2010/may/05/balzer-news-jacksons-surgery-quiets-positive-rams-/

Ickybaluky
05-06-2010, 12:34 PM
They are trying to trade Alex Barron and would trade him for a bag of used footballs. He is a bust of a first round pick, and a false-start machine.

justasportsfan
05-06-2010, 12:37 PM
They are trying to trade Alex Barron and would trade him for a bag of used footballs. He is a bust of a first round pick, and a false-start machine.

he belongs there then.

Tatonka
05-06-2010, 12:57 PM
they just traded barron for bobby carpenter.. just as big of a disappointment..

so pretty sure they are not trading their starting right tackle for a lousy back up running back.

cpearl
05-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Sure.

I bet a team would love to give up their recent top 35 pick and future starting tackle for a bum running back who is one strike away from being suspended 6+ games.

Good idea!

Tatonka
05-06-2010, 01:06 PM
next strike is a year suspension for lynch..

TacklingDummy
05-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Lynch for Saffold in a second.

jamze132
05-07-2010, 06:29 AM
No way they would trade Saffold for Lynch. Probably wouldn't even happen in Madden.

ptd86
05-07-2010, 09:03 AM
I am assuming he meant it as a joke (i hope), but i wonder if we could get anyone for him on the rams

justasportsfan
05-07-2010, 09:08 AM
I am assuming he meant it as a joke (i hope), but i wonder if we could get anyone for him on the rams

:snicker: