PDA

View Full Version : Predict Chris Brown's positive spin on rookie mini camp

BillsWin
05-06-2010, 07:46 PM
As we all know, Chris Brown uses the camps and OTAs to shed a positive light on the Bills' roster.

Often times, it is complete B.S and a pass rush on thin air turns into an amazing bull rush, or a 30 yard pass turns into a beautiful rainbow bomb. Then again, sometimes we do look good in practice.

It's all a part of CB's charm and, of course, a part of his job.

So I figured we'd play a little game.

Predict one positive spin that Brown puts in his rookie mini camp report tomorrow.

Mine has to do with Brohm. I think CB is going to say something to the effect that Brohm looks VERY sharp, and was connecting well with Steve Johnson and Marcus Easley.

Of course, Spiller's speed is going to be a big one for CB.

What do you think?

DraftBoy
05-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Danny Batten is going to have "a lightning quick first step off the edge"

Torrel Troup will be "powerful" and and an "immovable object in the middle"

Buffalogic
05-06-2010, 07:57 PM
The left tackles we have on the roster look good and ready to step up. Including Ed Wang lol

YardRat
05-06-2010, 07:57 PM
DE Alex Carrington will be stout at the point of attack, man-handling the young offensive linemen participating in the drills.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-06-2010, 07:58 PM
spiller looks fast as hell, cant move troup, carrington looks like a greek god, easley is fast, wang looks solid, batten and moats have cat like quickness, brown looks like a steal, calloway was a steal........

wmoz11
05-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Maybin is seamlessly moving into his new position.

tampabay25690
05-06-2010, 08:24 PM
WOW this team is good????????

THRILLHO
05-07-2010, 12:29 PM
"Nix and Co. reportedly had a 3rd round grade on QB Brown, and after watching him throw with no pads, no pressure, it is suprising we was not taken before Clausen..."

justasportsfan
05-07-2010, 12:54 PM
Brown threw from the 10 yard line and the ball turned up in Niagara falls.

Ed
05-07-2010, 05:11 PM
As we all know, Chris Brown uses the camps and OTAs to shed a positive light on the Bills' roster.

Often times, it is complete B.S and a pass rush on thin air turns into an amazing bull rush, or a 30 yard pass turns into a beautiful rainbow bomb. Then again, sometimes we do look good in practice.

It's all a part of CB's charm and, of course, a part of his job.

So I figured we'd play a little game.

Predict one positive spin that Brown puts in his rookie mini camp report tomorrow.

Mine has to do with Brohm. I think CB is going to say something to the effect that Brohm looks VERY sharp, and was connecting well with Steve Johnson and Marcus Easley.

Of course, Spiller's speed is going to be a big one for CB.

What do you think?
As a third year player, I don't think Steve Johnson is allowed to be there.

I don't expect Chris Brown to focus too much on individual players, but will just give a generic fluff piece about how everyone showed great enthusiasm and effort. They're all excited to be there, but they understand that they have a lot of work in front of them and are just focusing on trying to get comfortable with the schemes, learn the plays, and adjust to the speed of the game at the NFL level. Blah blah blah.