• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

Marcus Easley on First Take

Good kid, good player. Will be nice to have his attitude in the locker room and his ability on the field.

Last edited by Buffalogic; 05-07-2010, 03:34 AM.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Marcus Easley on First Take

I can understand why the Bills spent a 4th rounder on the kid. His measurables are 1st round material but he was just starting to produce his senior year. He doesn't even know what he's doing yet, meaning his best is yet to come. Reportedly quite smart and a hard worker.

Still, those highlight films of his 8 TD's show a big long strider catching the ball and just pulling away from DB's that seem to have an angle on him. Plus the ability to pluck the ball and break tackles. Give him a year or so and he could be quite the bargain.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

He's an interesting story, I dont know if a year will be enough time for him. He's an extreme late bloomer who was good in HS but never was a dominant talent, and at UConn he had only one year of success. He is very raw running the route tree but two things stand out that you see a lot with young raw fast guys.

-He doesnt just run deep, he can run over the middle of the field and get open, he's not always on the right level and looking for the ball in the right spot but he can go over the middle.

-Secondly he goes and gets the ball at its highest point. Uses his hands to get the ball and his body to shield defenders.

I have very high hopes for him but I dont expect to see him for 2-3 years in any kind of regular action on a decent team but with our team I fear he may be pressed into action before he needs to be.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

the 4th rd is where where you can grab a college one year wonder project . Not in the first round ,Dick!!
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• more cowbell
          • Apr 2006

cool. it's nice to have a player on the team who doesn't think playing in the NFL is a right and drives around with guns and weed in his trunk and doesn't show up for workouts
          The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I have his jersey!!!!

Comment

• hydro
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by clumping platelets
              I have his jersey!!!!
              Great now he is doomed
              BERNIAC!

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                Great now he is doomed
                He was doomed the day he picked up the phone and OBD was on the line.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

I hope this kid pans out. It's not like he has some serious competition opposite of Evans though. He could possibly play a significant role in this new offense.

Comment

Working...
                    X