PDA

View Full Version : The Bills will go 4-12

echo_bravo
09-04-2002, 09:07 PM
Sorry guys, but the first win you guys will get will be at Houston. I doubt your pass rush could even manage to get a sack on Carr too. LOL

At best, I see you guys going 6-10.

In week 1, the Jets should have no problem managing the clock with Curtis "My Favorite" Martin pounding your sorry excuse for a defense. He will keep InternalBleedsoe on the bench, where Drew can think to himself how much of a **** hole Buffalo is.

Oh well, have fun shoveling your driveways this year!

Edited to remove profanity. Please read the TOS.

lordofgun
09-04-2002, 09:08 PM
Please keep the profanity down.

ArcticWildMan
09-04-2002, 09:09 PM
Yawn....does anybody else hear that annoying little bug?

SABURZFAN
09-04-2002, 09:12 PM
:z: ....huh?.....what?....that was echo bravo?i thought that the dog farted.

BillsMan80
09-04-2002, 09:16 PM
You think we're going to go 4-12? Put your money where your mouth is...50 bucks we do better than that...Not ZoneBucks either...Real dough.

shelby
09-04-2002, 09:18 PM
i didn't hear a thing.
:D

mchurchfie
09-04-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by echo_bravo
Sorry guys, but the first win you guys will get will be at Houston. I doubt your pass rush could even manage to get a sack on Carr too. LOL

In week 1, the Jets should have no problem managing the clock with Curtis "My Favorite" Martin pounding your sorry excuse for a defense. He will keep InternalBleedsoe on the bench, where Drew can think to himself how much of a **** hole Buffalo is.

Thank you for the concise analysis Echo...something I am sure we can all hang our hats on. Too bad you wouldn't know Football if it slapped you in the face like one of your angry salon customers. But, thanks for playing, now go back to playing Nintendo with your Frat brothers Schoolboy.

:rolleyes:

venis2k1
09-04-2002, 09:46 PM
hahaha...hey i love nintendo.

echo_bravo
09-04-2002, 09:53 PM
Too bad Florida St. does not get to play Buffalo Community College this year, that would be too funny. After all, that is where all of you went.

By the way, a lot of you guys have been posting that the Bills will go 6-10. So I guess a lot of the Barfallo fans agree with me.

mchurchfie
09-04-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1
hahaha...hey i love nintendo.

I confess, me too venis:D

RedEyE
09-04-2002, 10:05 PM
? Buffalo Community College? - That proves it, you definitly know absolutely nothing about Buffalo. Try criticizing something you have more knowledge about - incest.

shelby
09-04-2002, 10:08 PM
:lol: RED!!! BAMF

mchurchfie
09-04-2002, 10:10 PM
Too bad Florida St. does not get to play Buffalo Community College this year, that would be too funny. After all, that is where all of you went.

By the way, a lot of you guys have been posting that the Bills will go 6-10. So I guess a lot of the Barfallo fans agree with me.

Yeah, I know..I would have loved to see you dressed up in your cheerleading outfit with your pom poms. :wail:

lordofgun
09-04-2002, 10:14 PM
Be nice to him guys. Poor guy got banned from FinHeaven! :rofl:

RedEyE
09-04-2002, 10:18 PM
:rofl: :fiedler:

casdhf
09-04-2002, 10:28 PM
Even this dink thinks we'll improve from 3-13 :up:

Butch
09-04-2002, 10:30 PM

I'll bet you $100 that the Bills finish BETTER than 4-12, AND I'll give you 2-1 odds. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.

mchurchfie
09-04-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Dear Mr. Echo. Sorry about previous baseless replies to your witty post. Your sports views are well written but illogical. This suggests that either you have poor analytical abilities or intentionally post erroneously in an effort to evoke debate. In either event your presence is no longer needed. Good day.
:lol:

SABURZFAN
09-04-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

they are a little thin-skinned down there in that sardine can they call finheaven.it doesn't surprise me.

Tatonka
09-04-2002, 11:09 PM
he would never bet real money, cuz his allowance of 15$ a week couldnt afford to back that bet.. i will talk to his mom tonight when i see her though and ask if she will up his income for this special opportunity..

milfhunter

Tatonka
09-04-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie

Dear Mr. Echo. Sorry about previous baseless replies to your witty post. Your sports views are well written but illogical. This suggests that either you have poor analytical abilities or intentionally post erroneously in an effort to evoke debate. In either event your presence is no longer needed. Good day.
:lol:

now that is top quality comedy at its finest.. :bravo:

justasportsfan
09-05-2002, 12:05 AM
If you guys really read into what the finfan wrote ,this is what he really meant........

"Damn, I'm worried as hell"

northernbillfan
09-05-2002, 03:46 AM
Echo has a knack for the post and run. He starts a thread with some baseless remarks, everyone gets fired up and he leaves when it gets too hot.

Remember the old saying If you ignore it, it'll just go away :D

Buffatexas
09-05-2002, 06:09 AM
Hey Echo, let me guess, you are also predicting that Miami is going to sell out home playoff games in the future too eh?

SABURZFAN
09-05-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Buffatexas
Hey Echo, let me guess, you are also predicting that Miami is going to sell out home playoff games in the future too eh?

:lol: i'm guessing that they get bounced in the 1st round-on the road.

mchurchfie
09-05-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
Echo has a knack for the post and run. He starts a thread with some baseless remarks, everyone gets fired up and he leaves when it gets too hot.

Remember the old saying If you ignore it, it'll just go away :D

I think that he is just trying to build up some zonebucks so that he can get himself a new Buzz Lightyear avatar NBF.
:D

Gunzlingr
09-05-2002, 09:17 AM
I think that whenever we see this troublemaker start a thread we ignore it, so he gets bored leaves to play Candyland.

SABURZFAN
09-05-2002, 11:08 AM
i think Candyland is too complicated for him.