PDA

View Full Version : Trents workout routine....

Commissioner
05-08-2010, 09:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pap9N8KBWo

SquishDaFish
05-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Nice to see him doing work like that during offseason now only if it can transition to the field. Maybe help him throw passes further then 5 yards :idunno:

Commissioner
05-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Didn't seem to help him stay healthy last year.

FlyingDutchman
05-08-2010, 09:53 AM
theres something thats borderline gay about that video...

BillsWin
05-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Meh, how's that working out for him?

NOT THE DUDE...
05-08-2010, 10:04 AM
i know people might get mad at me for saying this and yes i do want brohm to win the job, but i have a feeling this is the year edwards breaks out under a real o coordinator... remeber edwards stats his first 3 years are the same as drew brees his first 3 years... idk i just think edwards takes the job and he has a good year...

Commissioner
05-08-2010, 10:06 AM
i know people might get mad at me for saying this and yes i do want brohm to win the job, but i have a feeling this is the year edwards breaks out under a real o coordinator... remeber edwards stats his first 3 years are the same as drew brees his first 3 years... idk i just think edwards takes the job and he has a good year...

I really think he's going to be a pleasant surprise with an offensive minded coach who's had success with QB's....

How many QB's have been successful under Jauron?

Commissioner
05-08-2010, 10:13 AM
I don't think an offensive minded head coach is going to tolerate checking down the ball every time instead of running his offense properly.

acehole
05-08-2010, 10:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pap9N8KBWo

YES and it includes this as well..

http://www.exercisedvdsforhealth.com/richard_simmons.htm

BillsOwnAll
05-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Usually if you lift and your joints hurt your doing something wrong....Maybes thats why the bills players are always hurt

NOT THE DUDE...
05-08-2010, 10:44 AM
I don't think an offensive minded head coach is going to tolerate checking down the ball every time instead of running his offense properly.

yeah but maybe he was checking it down all the time because the offense was so vanilla...

Billz_fan
05-08-2010, 11:12 AM

Not mad at all in fact I hope your right. It would be great if one of the QB's stood up and took control of this thing. How great would it be if all of a sudden QB wasn't a major hole in the roster anymore ? Something that hasn't been for years now. The Drew Brees analogy might be a little bit of a big step for Trent though :laughter:

Commissioner
05-08-2010, 11:40 AM
yeah but maybe he was checking it down all the time because the offense was so vanilla...

I think it was a conservative mindset instilled by Jauron. I don't know how many times i heard Edwards say, move the chains or don't make a critical mistake and live to see another day. Trent Edwards also eluded to the fact that he couldn't get answers from the staff last year.

He still needs to learn to stay healthy, and hopefully Gailey can maximize his skills... cause he's definitely got the tools.

Michael82
05-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Too bad that didn't help him for the season. That tape is a year old!

Michael82
05-08-2010, 11:57 AM
I love this quote.... "I'm looking for a big year from him." :rofl:

Tatonka
05-08-2010, 12:55 PM
same workout brees does.

Michael82
05-08-2010, 01:14 PM
same workout brees does.

yeah, if only Edwards had the talent that Drew Brees does, plus the balls. :sigh:

jamze132
05-09-2010, 02:57 AM
I'm interested in seeing what the kid can do in the new regime. I still think he wins the QB comp. this summer.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
05-09-2010, 07:06 AM
Trent Edwards is done. The guy has no heart to play football. Go over to BB.com and watch his latest presser and you will see. The guy was just making excuses about his play last year, and never put blame on himself.

The guy will never be a leader. He's another version of Rob Johnson, but instead of taking sacks he checks down.

Tatonka
05-09-2010, 09:15 AM
edwards.. fitz and every other qb on the roster had EVERY excuse to play terrible.. last year it couldnt have been a worse situation for a qb on this team.. so i dont really give a **** if he or any other qb on this team makes excuses.. they are justified in everything they say.. our team was a total ****ing mess last year.. it is a miracle that we won any games.

acehole
05-09-2010, 09:51 AM
edwards.. fitz and every other qb on the roster had EVERY excuse to play terrible.. last year it couldnt have been a worse situation for a qb on this team.. so i dont really give a **** if he or any other qb on this team makes excuses.. they are justified in everything they say.. our team was a total ****ing mess last year.. it is a miracle that we won any games.

Ahh yes...but when looking at a qb we are no longer permited to look at any other factors. Written by the great philagape.

Griff
05-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Nice to see him doing work like that during offseason now only if it can transition to the field. Maybe help him throw passes further then 5 yards :idunno:

you mean like some of the bombs he's already thrown?

Griff
05-09-2010, 11:22 AM
yeah, if only Edwards had the talent that Drew Brees does, plus the balls. :sigh:

Drew Brees wasn't **** until they drafted Rivers.

trapezeus
05-09-2010, 12:48 PM

if we could get just one guy to play really well, then we won't have to waste a pick on a QB in the first round. and that would push us from mediocrity to good quickly... brohm, edwards, whoever. it would be a nice surprise for one of them to step up.

Night Train
05-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Those workouts will come in handy for his pending HR management career.

Ingtar33
05-09-2010, 02:50 PM

i'm with you there.

Listen... i like AVP as a person (yes i've met him) but no one could have succeeded as an OC in that situation. When i think about how much i've grown as a coach since my first practice as a Graduate Assistant, when i think about how unprepared i was even 2 years in, then imagine if i was made an NFL OC in my 2nd year in real coaching, with no warning a week before the season.

It's amazing we were able to field even a basic offense under those circumstances.

i really can't hold that year against anyone on the offense.

BertSquirtgum
05-09-2010, 03:46 PM

i hope you're right. i like edwards but i don't like his dinking and dunking or when he stares at the receiver he's going to throw to.

Jeff1220
05-09-2010, 03:49 PM
TRX is a good workout. I work it in here and there to mix it up. Great for core, balance and stability!

ServoBillieves
05-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Drew Brees wasn't **** until they drafted Rivers.

Levi Brown = Philip Rivers?

Griff
05-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Levi Brown = Philip Rivers?

A day 3 draft pick is not the threat that a 1st rounder is