PDA

View Full Version : FAVOR: Season Ticket Holders

T-Long
05-09-2010, 05:56 PM
If anyone can order individual tickets right now, please let me know. My wife and I are coming to the opener and we hope to meet all of you guys there when we get into town. Let me know ASAP!

tampabay25690
05-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Cool Im looking forward to meeting some of u as well.......

Ebenezer
05-09-2010, 06:13 PM
guys...tickets are not on sale yet...there is an annual announcement...just be patient...I will forewarn you though, your chances of getting tickets for the home opener are very, very slim. There are only a few of us here who are season ticket holders and the Bills restrict first day sales to six tickets per account per game. Last year, clump, lecter and mikey were willing to get tickets for folks. That's 18 tickets. I can attest that six (clump's and mine) are already spoken for. That leaves 12 - if the Bills allow six per account.

And be patient. Until we know who is willing to buy and what the Bills allow there is no use asking until we post a thread.

Cntrygal
05-09-2010, 06:15 PM
HEY EBBY!!!! I MAY NEED A TICKET TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!!!!

:biggrin:

T-Long
05-09-2010, 07:47 PM
guys...tickets are not on sale yet...there is an annual announcement...just be patient...I will forewarn you though, your chances of getting tickets for the home opener are very, very slim. There are only a few of us here who are season ticket holders and the Bills restrict first day sales to six tickets per account per game. Last year, clump, lecter and mikey were willing to get tickets for folks. That's 18 tickets. I can attest that six (clump's and mine) are already spoken for. That leaves 12 - if the Bills allow six per account.

And be patient. Until we know who is willing to buy and what the Bills allow there is no use asking until we post a thread.
Yikes.

Sorry if you thought I was being pushy about it, but this is the first I've posted about it. I have no problem getting them on Ebay, just wanted to check on here first.

DrGraves
05-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Yeah there are plenty of places to get tickets other than here. Bills tickets aren't exactly a hot commodity...

BuffaloBillsStampede
05-09-2010, 08:54 PM
You can get them on stubhub already. I am a ticket holder and would probably be willing to get your tix but I would need the money up front no questions asked.

T-Long
05-09-2010, 08:56 PM
You can get them on stubhub already. I am a ticket holder and would probably be willing to get your tix but I would need the money up front no questions asked.
Yeah I definitely would pay you up front. Just wanted to see what was available right now and the prices. I have no issue with that whatsoever. Let me know if you are willing to check on that for me if you don't mind. I found some on Stubhub and Ebay, but will wait until I hear back.

Ebenezer
05-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Yikes.

Sorry if you thought I was being pushy about it, but this is the first I've posted about it. I have no problem getting them on Ebay, just wanted to check on here first.
you are not touching a nerve and I didn't think you were being pushy...I was stating some certain facts that folks should be aware of so that they are not disappointed when we can't get all the tickets folks want.

tampabay25690
05-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Yikes.

Terry WHEN tickets do go on sale they are very easy to get a hold of anyway.
I got them on STUBHUB and they were reasonable.
I own 2 but I have probably 20 of us going again.

T-Long
05-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Terry WHEN tickets do go on sale they are very easy to get a hold of anyway.
I got them on STUBHUB and they were reasonable.
I own 2 but I have probably 20 of us going again.
Oh I know...I've been buying tickets for years...but ever since we moved back to the area from CA, we haven't been to a game. I was new to the board then, so I never thought about asking others if it was easier to get the tickets through them or have a better chance at better seats than some on Ebay or Stubhub.

I'm just excited to get back up there and take in a game from the "Ralph"...it's been about 5 years! I was able to see them play in Oakland, but like I said, it's been way too long and we're excited to come up to the B-LO

hammerbillsfan
05-09-2010, 09:46 PM
See ya at the opener T and TB! :beers:

tampabay25690
05-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Oh I know...I've been buying tickets for years...but ever since we moved back to the area from CA, we haven't been to a game. I was new to the board then, so I never thought about asking others if it was easier to get the tickets through them or have a better chance at better seats than some on Ebay or Stubhub.

I'm just excited to get back up there and take in a game from the "Ralph"...it's been about 5 years! I was able to see them play in Oakland, but like I said, it's been way too long and we're excited to come up to the B-LO

I hear you.
I look forward to it every year...
Theres no place like the RALPH tailgate experience....

tampabay25690
05-09-2010, 09:47 PM
See ya at the opener T and TB! :beers:

Can't wait:beers:

jamze132
05-10-2010, 02:25 AM
I do believe I will be at Disneyland Paris the day of the opener. Money well spent.

tampabay25690
05-10-2010, 06:23 AM
I do believe I will be at Disneyland Paris the day of the opener. Money well spent.

I have been there as well...
Very cool

jamze132
05-10-2010, 06:33 AM
I have been there as well...
Very cool
We will be staying at the Newport Bay Club Hotel. We can't wait!

RockStar36
05-10-2010, 08:35 AM
Tickets will be eeeeeeeasy to get. StubHub, Bills TicketExchange, they ALWAYS have tickets.

For the last handful of games I've gone to, I literally wait until the week before the game and grab tickets. No event is every "sold out" in this era.