PDA

View Full Version : Interview with LB Arthur Moats

T-Long
05-10-2010, 08:24 AM
I have an interview scheduled with Moats tonight. Let me know what questions you want answered by him following his first NFL mini-camp. Post them here in this thread and I will try to get them all answered.

justasportsfan
05-10-2010, 08:29 AM
ask him to rip out Brady's head

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
05-10-2010, 08:40 AM
ask him where the Maybin interview is....

T-Long
05-10-2010, 09:06 AM
ask him where the Maybin interview is....
what are you talking about?

B-DON
05-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Did the maybin interview ever get posted?

T-Long
05-10-2010, 09:41 AM
where have you guys been?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=191711

Dicknoze69
05-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Ask him why he thinks he's being moved to ILB rather than OLB. Seems a curious decision to me, which doesn't play to his strengths.

jamze132
05-10-2010, 09:58 AM
1. What was it like hearing your name called in the 6th round and where did you expect to be drafted?

2. What was your first NFL mini camp like? Did you get the playbook? Is any of it familiar with what you learned at JMU?

3. What was the mood among the coaches during the mini camp? Do you feel they are good teachers of the game of football?

4. What are your honest expectations for 2010?

DrGraves
05-10-2010, 10:16 AM
ask him what hes going to do after he gets cut in camp

The Spaz
05-10-2010, 10:30 AM
ask him what hes going to do after he gets cut in camp

He won't so that doesn't need to be asked.

DraftBoy
05-10-2010, 10:44 AM
1. The Colonial Athletic Association is the SEC of the FCS division, having 4 of the last 7 champions come from there. Do you think playing in the Colonial Athletic Conference, helped you prepare for an NFL career?

2. You tended to show up the most in the biggest games of your career (9 tackles, 4 for loss, 1 sack v. Richmond...9 tackles, 2 for loss, 1 sack v. Villanova...7 tackles, 2.5 TFL, 2.5 sacks v. Delaware). Do you change your mindset or do anything to get more prepared for bigger games?

3. Who was the best OT you ever faced in HS or College?

4. What made you choose James Madison as your college to attend?

5. You're being looked at by fans as one of the foundation building blocks to the rebuilding of the Buffalo Bills who in recent years have lost their luster. Are you comfortable with that added pressure being put on you so quickly?

6. You were drafted along with another small school LB in Danny Batten, did you guys ever meet before coming up to the Bills Minicamp? What do you think about your fellow LB?

7. Just how fast is CJ Spiller in the open field?

8. You majored in Political Science, when football is over for you are we going to see running for a political office?

BillsWin
05-10-2010, 11:22 AM
T-Long: "What do you think of Tom Brady?"

Moats: "Must kill...."

If the interview goes like that, I'll be rather pleased.

madness
05-10-2010, 11:50 AM
8. You majored in Political Science, when football is over for you are we going to see running for a political office?

9. Is there any chance you might retire halfway through your career to pursue politics leaving a huge hole at your position which was already thinner than 16 lb bond paper?

T-Long
05-10-2010, 02:20 PM
1. The Colonial Athletic Association is the SEC of the FCS division, having 4 of the last 7 champions come from there. Do you think playing in the Colonial Athletic Conference, helped you prepare for an NFL career?

2. You tended to show up the most in the biggest games of your career (9 tackles, 4 for loss, 1 sack v. Richmond...9 tackles, 2 for loss, 1 sack v. Villanova...7 tackles, 2.5 TFL, 2.5 sacks v. Delaware). Do you change your mindset or do anything to get more prepared for bigger games?

3. Who was the best OT you ever faced in HS or College?

4. What made you choose James Madison as your college to attend?

5. You're being looked at by fans as one of the foundation building blocks to the rebuilding of the Buffalo Bills who in recent years have lost their luster. Are you comfortable with that added pressure being put on you so quickly?

6. You were drafted along with another small school LB in Danny Batten, did you guys ever meet before coming up to the Bills Minicamp? What do you think about your fellow LB?

7. Just how fast is CJ Spiller in the open field?

Hell DB, you just did the interview for me! haha

Ron Burgundy
05-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Ask him if he was ****ing in the bushes off Devon Lane when they burned down H'burg last month. I heard he was.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-10-2010, 02:55 PM
ask him if he will rush from the outside sometimes??

DraftBoy
05-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Hell DB, you just did the interview for me! haha

This is what I do for Draft Nasty though so its pretty easy for me, I had about 10 more but I didnt want to submit too many.

B-DON
05-10-2010, 04:25 PM
where have you guys been?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=191711
Sorry T. Been gone for a few days. Thanks for the link and I was being serious with the question not try to be sarcastic by any means. Thanks

mrbojanglezs
05-10-2010, 05:00 PM
ask him if he practices ripping off tom brady's head

Night Train
05-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Ask him why the Bills wasted a " luxury " pick on Spiller.

:rolleyes:

jamze132
05-11-2010, 04:52 AM
So my questions sucked? **** you all!!!!