X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

cushing and hcg

lol i didnt know till just now that it was hcg that cushing tested positive for.

well as a recreational steroid user ill explain exactly what hcg does.

hcg is taken by juice boys to start their own natural testosterone production back.

so basically once uve just done a major run of something. and your own testosterone has shut down hcg kick starts your natural test levels back to normal within a week or 2.

HCG is used to for lack of a better term brings back your nuts.

i used it last october and will again this october after this summers juice run.

HCG allows your body to not go through testosterone withdrawal. and makes it so u dont lose much of what u gained from the steroid use.

i personally think steroids are good for people but rules are rules.

i suggest everyone youtubes the movie BIGGER STRONGER FASTER

BYRD is the WORD defensive ROY
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

Re: cushing and hcg

also i fully believe every professional athlete has done juice BTW.

watch bigger stronger faster then ask yourself if you dont think so too

Comment

• BidsJr
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly
      lol i didnt know till just now that it was hcg that cushing tested positive for.

well as a recreational steroid user ill explain exactly what hcg does.

hcg is taken by juice boys to start their own natural testosterone production back.

so basically once uve just done a major run of something. and your own testosterone has shut down hcg kick starts your natural test levels back to normal within a week or 2.

HCG is used to for lack of a better term brings back your nuts.

i used it last october and will again this october after this summers juice run.

HCG allows your body to not go through testosterone withdrawal. and makes it so u dont lose much of what u gained from the steroid use.

i personally think steroids are good for people but rules are rules.

i suggest everyone youtubes the movie BIGGER STRONGER FASTER

BYRD is the WORD defensive ROY

I love it when you suspect that someone is a total toolbag, and they put it on display for everyone to see!
      "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Prov401
        President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
        • Aug 2008

also i fully believe every professional athlete has done juice BTW.

watch bigger stronger faster then ask yourself if you dont think so too
        I've watched bigger stronger faster. Very insightful.

Last year I was close to trying dianabol, but researched and decided against it. I decided to just bust my ass with protein, creatine, glutamine, water, a multi-vitamin, and a ton of good healthy food. I put on 25lbs since last March, and weigh 205 right now. Busted my ass, and still do, but I feel good knowing I did/do it the hard way.

The only thing that truly scared me away from the juice were the possible thinning of hair, and severe acne breakouts.

HCG is also what Manny Ramirez (LA Dodgers) got busted for last year. PCT treatment.
        Last edited by Prov401; 05-11-2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• JCBills
          • Jan 2010

Last edited by JCBills; 05-11-2010, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Prov401
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by JCBills
            Lose the creatine and the weight will actually be functional.
            I see what your trying to say. Only, I don't use creatine monohydrate. No bloat here.

The best creatine I've ever used. Does not convert to creatinine like almost all creatine products out there. The weight I put on isn't water, just lean mass. And my wallet has taken a beaten for it, I'm not going to lie.
            Last edited by Prov401; 05-11-2010, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• JCBills
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by TE2Hard-E81
              I see what your trying to say. Only, I don't use creatine monohydrate. No bloat here.

The best creatine I've ever used. Does not convert to creatinine like almost all creatine products out there. The weight I put on isn't water, just lean mass. And my wallet has taken a beaten for it, I'm not going to lie.
              Good call

Comment

• mikemac2001
                is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                • Mar 2003

I prefer beer and cheeseburgers

helps me bulk up

MUCK
                FIAMI

Comment

• billsfanryan
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                  I prefer beer and cheeseburgers

helps me bulk up
                  I prefer this method as well.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BidsJr
                    I love it when you suspect that someone is a total toolbag, and they put it on display for everyone to see!

ty for that.

i love the uneducated views of some that is very insightful.

and yes i am a tool bag if going single 3 years ago at 270 pounds as a fat **** and then deciding i am going to improve my health.

now im 215 with a 6 pack and 16 inch guns :)

ty for the personal attack.

but smoking pot kills too. i am very sorry you that your completely uneducated.

doubly sorry for you that you are naive when it comes to steroids sports and the common young male who is in shape.

i figured id help give the real truth to some people however apparently everything the government tells us is true. and there is only right and wrong according to narrow minded fools like yourself.

but then again did you know its US air force policy to give pilots crystal meth when they go into combat to keep them more alert.

grow up and open your eyes to the way the world really works.

and have another beer and let yourself be 300 pounds

Comment

• djjimkelly
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by TE2Hard-E81

or you could take anavar and jump your creatine levels by about 20 times and actually get the results you want

Comment

• Prov401
                        • Aug 2008

ty for that.

and yes i am a tool bag if going single 3 years ago at 270 pounds as a fat **** and then deciding i am going to improve my health.

doubly sorry for you that you are naive when it comes to steroids sports and the common young male who is in shape.

i figured id help give the real truth to some people however apparently everything the government tells us is true. and there is only right and wrong according to narrow minded fools like yourself.

but then again did you know its US air force policy to give pilots crystal meth when they go into combat to keep them more alert.

I agree, but without all the insulting lol.

Most are very uneducated on steroids. I absolutely 100% agree that it should be banned in all sports, because it messes with the integrity and history.

Watching the same documentary that you have, there's a quote that sticks out by Greg Valentino: "Steroids is as American as Apple Pie".

Fact is this. Drugs are drugs. There are side effects to them all, and there are certain side effects from steroids. But there are side effects from an OTC drug you buy at Walgreens.

People on here that are talking about eating burgers should know that the meat your eating came from a cow that was injected with steroids. Same with some chickens.

IMHO, food can be the worst drug out there. Fact is. Many druggies, junkies and all sorts can live into their 50's, 60's even with their addictions. Bad dieting can cause a massive heart attack while in your 40's. It's a catch 22. I'm aware someone can O.D at 15 years old as well. I'm just stating, something as natural as chocolate cake can be somebodies eventual downfall.

All in all, I think your responsible for whatever you put in your body. As I stated, I didn't want to risk severe acne, which is a common side effect while cycling. I chose to bust my balls, and break the bank with healthy foods/supplements to get where I am. But, I have no issues with people who take the short cuts. Some of our most prominent American heros (Hulk Hogan, Sly Stallone) have juiced. Their in their 60's, and looking pretty damn good.
                        Last edited by Prov401; 05-11-2010, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

You could have said " masking agent " and saved us the Gettysburg address.

It was pretty much known that USC was Roid U.
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Prov401
                            • Aug 2008

or you could take anavar and jump your creatine levels by about 20 times and actually get the results you want
                            lol. I told you, I'm all set with the roids.

What supplement(s) do you use if you don't mind me asking?
                            Last edited by Prov401; 05-11-2010, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• BidsJr
                              • Sep 2002

ty for that.

Wow and if there was any sliver of a doubt left....... This is hilarious, please keep typing.
                              "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

Working...
                              X