PDA

View Full Version : Sure looks the part....

acehole
05-12-2010, 09:37 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos/Bills-Focus-Browns-Uphill-Climb/b0e7ef56-780c-48c1-9f51-bde1eb72e00e

Trents brain...
JP physical skills..
Flutes Mobility...
Bledsoes durability..
Kellys Courage and Swagger...
oh and Fans blind hope...

BillsWin
05-12-2010, 09:44 PM
:bf1: :bf1: :bf1: :bf1:

Mr. Miyagi
05-12-2010, 09:46 PM
We should just induct him into the HOF right now.

buffalobillsfan95
05-12-2010, 09:52 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos/Bills-Focus-Browns-Uphill-Climb/b0e7ef56-780c-48c1-9f51-bde1eb72e00e

Trents brain...
JP physical skills..
Flutes Mobility...
Bledsoes durability..
Kellys Courage and Swagger...
Tim tebow?

Buffalogic
05-12-2010, 10:11 PM
You forgot to add 'fans blind hope' to the list.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-12-2010, 10:23 PM
he has potential, but honestly i think trent will win the job this year and get one more chance...

jamze132
05-13-2010, 04:43 AM
I really do not believe Gailey when he says its a 4 way competition to start the season. I think its really between Fitzdouchetrick and Brohm for back up duties. Unless Trent completely ****s the bed, he's the starter.

HHURRICANE
05-13-2010, 07:42 AM
Honestly, Levi Brown looks to me a little lean in the shoulders.

I think he might get lucky though because I still think that Brohn has a good shot at getting cut.

There is alot of blind faith in Brohm but everything I've seen out of him, including watching him play a few games in the NFL, has been downright terrible.

Turf
05-13-2010, 07:50 AM
I'm going to say it flame away... He reminds me of Marino, quick release and tight accurate spirals. Can he do it at this level?

acehole
05-13-2010, 08:27 AM
We should just induct him into the HOF right now.

Jeeze i get labasted for being pessamistic in the wood thread and now optimistic in the brown thead. I am neither in either. Just saying I can see why the Bills took a flyer on him...he seems to just need a chance to prove himself....and yes I hope he does. It would be a good story. It would shut the media up about not taking a qb/lt early and Buffalo is all about come from behind/underdog. Add that to dispising the current QB stable and yes I am hoping he is good enough to start.

Pinkerton Security
05-13-2010, 08:32 AM

I think he might get lucky though because I still think that Brohn has a good shot at getting cut.

There is alot of blind faith in Brohm but everything I've seen out of him, including watching him play a few games in the NFL, has been downright terrible.

Lean in the shoulders? Did one of your sources tell you to say that?

acehole
05-13-2010, 08:33 AM
I'm going to say it flame away... He reminds me of Marino, quick release and tight accurate spirals. Can he do it at this level?

One glaring thing his low int's to TD ratio.
He has got an arm so no more stacking the
box like they did with Trend. He has got a brain
so he may be able to manage a game better then JP.
All he has to do is play not to lose. Hand off on first
and second and find spiller or nelson or evans on third.
He can take off and run with is and won't break a nail
like the other guy. Dan Marino? HoF? I don't know but has
as much potiential as Jimmy Clausen did starting on this team.

Pinkerton Security
05-13-2010, 08:37 AM
One glaring thing his low int's to TD ratio.
He has got an arm so no more stacking the
box like they did with Trend. He has got a brain
so he may be able to manage a game better then JP.
All he has to do is play not to lose. Hand off on first
and second and find spiller or nelson or evans on third.
He can take off and run with is and won't break a nail
like the other guy. Dan Marino? HoF? I don't know but has
as much potiential as Jimmy Clausen did starting on this team.

The odds that Levi Brown ever becomes anything more than a solid backup in this league are slim. I can see why you may think he has as much potential as someone drafted high, but even that to me is far fetched.

acehole
05-13-2010, 08:37 AM
Brohn = value. Ralph loves the bargin bin.
He seem to have a confidence problem to
me. Has got the size and the tools but I
don't know if has got the mental part...which
can be aquired in time.....but how much is the
question. Shoulders can be worked on easier
then a persons mental state.

acehole
05-13-2010, 08:41 AM
The odds that Levi Brown ever becomes anything more than a solid backup in this league are slim. I can see why you may think he has as much potential as someone drafted high, but even that to me is far fetched.

Yes but a Pat Williams or Jason Peters is also a possibility....I can tell you he is going into it with that mind set. You are correct on your odds but what fun is that. As I said he sure looks the part....lets all see if he plays the part.

Pinkerton Security
05-13-2010, 08:49 AM
Yes but a Pat Williams or Jason Peters is also a possibility....I can tell you he is going into it with that mind set. You are correct on your odds but what fun is that. As I said he sure looks the part....lets all see if he plays the part.

Nah im not trying to be a neggy nancy, I will def be rooting for the dude!

Tatonka
05-13-2010, 11:32 AM
i am totally rooting for the guy.. brown seems to have a lot of the things you would want in a qb.

i also know that none of the qbs on our roster got a fair shake last year.. or under the prior staff at all..

the only guy i really dont want to see play is Fitz. i can honestly say that i just dont want him to be the starter.. he is a back up.. always will be.. nothing more.

i am pretty down on trent.. i feel like i have seen enough of him and that his confidence is pretty shattered.. i also feel like he just will never be that killer instinct qb.. but that said.. if the coaches feel they have changed those things, im def open to him playing, but with a short leash.

i am most excited about brohm.. guy has all the talent in the world.. as much as anyone in the league.. smart guy.. leadship qualities. i dont really know exactly why greenbay took him or why it didn't work out for him there.. but i still think he is very young and totally salvagable.

mybils
05-13-2010, 11:58 AM
So nice to see George Wilson at the begining of the video. :drool:

TacklingDummy
05-13-2010, 12:13 PM

Trents brain...
JP physical skills..
Bledsoes durability...

Are these suppose to be pros or cons?

mybils
05-13-2010, 12:14 PM
:rofl: TD

acehole
05-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Are these suppose to be pros or cons?

PRONS.

mybils