I'll fit right in Darcy.:coocoo:

Church
Team: N/A
Position: Center/Right Wing
Shoots: Right
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175 lbs
Hometown: Medina, NY
Date Of Birth: A long long time agooooooo..
Draft Year: N/A

Bio:
Little is known about Church professionally, other than he's an uninspired, unenergetic skater who doesn't care if he has anything to prove. After being on the USA Hockey in-active list for 6 years due to a complex yeast infection recovery; Church has returned to Active status, bringing with him an unmatched offensive skill set. Church has the ability to grow into one of the laziest two-way forwards of the new NHL. Church has a incredibly unique skating style, that was credited to him dressing up in women's attire and pretending he was Peggy Flemming when he was just a child. He has been known to skate the whole length of the ice without falling. He shys away from physical contact and going in the corners and along the boards and is known for his trademark giveaway blind passing.

SabreEleven
05-13-2010, 08:55 AM
I'll fit right in Darcy.:coocoo:

Church
Team: N/A
Position: Center/Right Wing
Shoots: Right
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 175 lbs
Hometown: Medina, NY
Date Of Birth: A long long time agooooooo..
Draft Year: N/A

Bio:
Little is known about Church professionally, other than he's an uninspired, unenergetic skater who doesn't care if he has anything to prove. After being on the USA Hockey in-active list for 6 years due to a complex yeast infection recovery; Church has returned to Active status, bringing with him an unmatched offensive skill set. Church has the ability to grow into one of the laziest two-way forwards of the new NHL. Church has a incredibly unique skating style, that was credited to him dressing up in women's attire and pretending he was Peggy Flemming when he was just a child. He has been known to skate the whole length of the ice without falling. He shys away from physical contact and going in the corners and along the boards and is known for his trademark giveaway blind passing.

$4 mil a year....SIGNED!!!!!!

RockStar36
05-13-2010, 09:16 AM
$4 mil a year....SIGNED!!!!!!

Actually, more like $4.5 mil a year.

SkateZilla
05-13-2010, 09:39 AM
SIGN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'LL BE EPIC THIS YEAR!!

SkateZilla
05-13-2010, 09:45 AM
we need another forward and we can have a BillsZone line!

JD
05-13-2010, 10:33 AM
andddd the thread just died

clumping platelets
05-14-2010, 09:15 AM
You would be underpaid

Ground Chuck
05-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Don't forget the chronic concussions that make you miss weeks at a time.