PDA

View Full Version : Another reason to love Stevie Johnson...

sven233
05-13-2010, 07:22 PM
I am not sure how good Stevie Johnson will ever be in this league, but I am a fan. He is a humble guy that loves his teammates. Take a look at what he did to honor the Byrd Man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvyQFvS22y0&feature=youtu.be

homeslice5484
05-13-2010, 07:32 PM
he will do good this year, believe it.

Prov401
05-13-2010, 07:32 PM
A general question. Has Jairus Byrd ever played WR?

BILLSROCK1212
05-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Mike Thomas, Billszone is cited on one of the pictures in the video, I guess Stevie visits us over here.

Oaf
05-14-2010, 01:43 AM
A general question. Has Jairus Byrd ever played WR?
Didn't he have more receptions than Hardy, Parrish, AND Johnson combined last year?

Crisis
05-14-2010, 01:59 AM
I like Steve.

It's just too bad he's a better rapper than receiver right now.

Hope he proves me wrong.

SaviorEdwards
05-14-2010, 03:43 AM
Some players are in the wrong business. Stevie should have been a rapper and Maybin should have been an artist.

YardRat
05-14-2010, 06:04 AM
Mike Thomas, Billszone is cited on one of the pictures in the video, I guess Stevie visits us over here.

That's kinda cool.

don137
05-14-2010, 06:19 AM
At training camp last summer he was over signing autographs for the fans and interacted with them. I admire the players that come over and sign autographs for the fans but I think it is very classy to intereact with the fans. My 6 year son got a few autographs but the one he talked about later was Steve Jackson because he started a conversation with him. That stuff sticks with kids.

ServoBillieves
05-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Hope he doesn't get cut. I can see that happening...

Ground Chuck
05-14-2010, 09:38 AM
It is really interesting how Bills fans always fall in love with crappy players

Italian Stallion
05-14-2010, 09:52 AM

THANK YOU.

Seriously WTF has this guy accomplished to warant such love????

Everytime someone is all over him like this it makes me throw up in my mouth. Roscoe Parrish is a more established player in this league than him, for better or worse....BY FARRRRRRRRR.

I think everyone loves him because he has dreads and wears #13...because there are no stats, moments or any sort of supporting information to shed light on this love affair other than that.

He made a rap about a teammate...cool. Aaron Maybin, Donte Whitner and Kavika Mitchell are on twitter all the time...cool.

WTF does this have to do with winning games?

I can easily see him getting cut...he's no better than Hardy, Jackson, Easley or Parrish.

BertSquirtgum
05-14-2010, 10:00 AM
do you dummies realize he hasn't had the chance to play yet?

Ground Chuck
05-14-2010, 11:07 AM

I hope they put his bust in the HOF right next to Youboti

Ron Burgundy
05-14-2010, 11:20 AM

Sure he has, it's just that he couldn't get on the field because he wasn't better than the wide receivers in front of him. This is a problem for players who either 1) lack the talent required to start in the NFL, or are 2) slow to develop. See Brohm, Brian for an example of #1 and Peters, Jason for example #2.

The King
05-14-2010, 11:21 AM
crappy music doesnt mAKe me love anyone more.

Mr. Pink
05-14-2010, 03:19 PM
I'll "love" Stevie Johnson when he performs on the field.

Until then, I could give a rats ass what he does.

JD
05-14-2010, 05:20 PM
He kills it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtzcqOua0EM

ServoBillieves
05-14-2010, 06:30 PM
I hope they put his bust in the HOF right next to Youboti

Who is Youboti

more cowbell
05-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Steve Johnson is nothing more than a THIRD wide reciever AT BEST

Dr. Pepper
05-15-2010, 05:57 AM

hasnt had a chance to play yet? he's had two years to play.

BertSquirtgum
05-15-2010, 12:29 PM
hasnt had a chance to play yet? he's had two years to play.

hasn't had the chance to play with 3 other veteran guys in front of him.

djjimkelly
05-15-2010, 01:07 PM
maybe he should be training more instead of rapping so he could actually contribute to this team.

till then i could care less if hes on the roster.

BertSquirtgum
05-15-2010, 02:09 PM
you guys are ridiculous. your mentaility is a joke................if they're not stars, then i don't like them. get the F out of here.

Jan Reimers
05-15-2010, 02:41 PM
you guys are ridiculous. your mentaility is a joke................if they're not stars, then i don't like them. get the F out of here.
I think most of us will like him much better when he starts contributing. He has done virtually nothing on the field as of yet, but perhaps he was shackled the last 2 seasons by a bad coaching staff. This will be the year to prove he has more than just potential.

SABURZFAN
05-15-2010, 03:11 PM

no doubt........

ServoBillieves
05-15-2010, 03:18 PM
I think most of us will like him much better when he starts contributing. He has done virtually nothing on the field as of yet, but perhaps he was shackled the last 2 seasons by a bad coaching staff. This will be the year to prove he has more than just potential.

EVERYONE on this roster can show signs of improvement this year under a new regime.

Evans is undoubtedly the #1 guy. After him, I see a completely open competition.

Hardy and Jackson are former high rounders who've yet to prove anything.

Stevie has shown promise/flashes in camps apparently but never really on the field (although, in 2008 had 10 catches, 9 of which were for first downs last year, with 2 TD's).

New Regime = bringing in THEIR guy, aka Marcus Easely, who is raw but they obviously want him on the team if they drafted him mid round.

Roscoe is expendable.

Naaman Roosevelt, Felton Huggins (yes, he's still on the team), David Nelson, and Donald Jones are all long shots in my opinion past that.

So... Evans, Hardy, Jackson, Johnson, and Easely would be my bet (unless we keep 6, then toss on Roosevelt or Jones).

more cowbell
05-15-2010, 03:55 PM
Lets see what Roscoe Parrish can do with a new coaching staff before we call him expendable. He isn't a starter but is a playmaker who can contribute if he is ACTUALLY ON THE FIELD. Something he wasn't with the penis as coach.

BertSquirtgum
05-15-2010, 05:09 PM
i'm not advocating for this guy either way. i really don't care what happens. he hasn't had a chance to start because dirty dick wouldn't even start 1st round rookies, you think he's going to start a 7th round pick? i think it's really good he made the depth chart. it's just that the same guys that are like why do people love this guy? well why do some people show so much disdain towards him? after this year without jauron under the helm, you guys can say what you want but at this point i don't think it's fair to criticize.

mightysimi
05-17-2010, 11:22 AM
So... Evans, Hardy, Jackson, Johnson, and Easely would be my bet (unless we keep 6, then toss on Roosevelt or Jones).

Chad Jackson has washed out in two other cities without any playing time. Do you think all of a sudden he will develop into a WR? As much as Roscoe aggrevates me for not getting open with all that speed, you can't throw away a monster return man like that for an unproven, twice discarded player. Well, monster returner...except against Cleveland.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->