PDA

View Full Version : another lynch article

buffalobillsfan95
05-16-2010, 08:25 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/16/marshawn-lynch-continues-to-face-an-uncertain-future-in-buffalo/

B-DON
05-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Ridiculous people get paid to report this regurgitated garbage.

BertSquirtgum
05-16-2010, 09:59 PM
i hope florio doesn't get paid to write crap like this. normally his articles about the bills are always crapping on them. either way, it's still worthless. i don't see chad simpson beating out beastmode.

BigZ
05-17-2010, 07:54 AM
The article sucks but what's REALLY funny are the comments from the "fans" that follow the article!

Beebe's Kid
05-17-2010, 12:09 PM
The article sucks but what's REALLY funny are the comments from the "fans" that follow the article!

I thought the one defending Lynch was pretty much spot on. A drunk girl walks into the side of his car, and people want him hung for a "hit and run."

Gets caught with the gun, no defense, but like the guy posted...car was searched because they "smelled marijuana." So they smelled it, but didn't find it. This gives the fans ammo, because he is a thug with a pot habit. Nobody questions the illegal search, but why would they, he is black and has dreads so he fits the profile, right?

The $20 incidents, which have been added to the resume, are both BS. The cop was a jealous man, because his old lady gave Lynch the digits, and "The Bachelor" is not a credible source, regardless of his tweets.

It is kind of impressive that Lynch gives back to the community at all, considering they **** on him every chance they have.

I don't think he's a saint, but the list of severe offenses is a little suspect. I am shocked he hasn't been more vocal, trying to get out of town.