PDA

View Full Version : Benefit

McBFLO
05-16-2010, 08:45 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so accept my apologies up front if it is. But, my friend's family is going thru a really difficult time right now because his mother was diagnosed about a month ago with stage 3 lymphoma breast cancer. The surgery to remove it was successful, but the fight isn't over. She has several months of chemo and radiation treatment ahead of her. My friend has been a season ticket holder for the Bills for about 10 years, is a die-hard Bills and Sabres fan, and honestly this bad stuff is happening to a very good family.

My reason for posting this is this: I know there are some media-types here, and people who know people within the Bills organization. He's having a benefit to help raise some $ to cover the costs of the medical bills. Is there anyone out here who could possibly help out with donations for the benefit (stuff to raffle off)? Anyone who is able to provide a donation I can make sure you get a receipt for tax purposes, if desired. Anyone who is interested in anttending, it's going to be a great time. There's going to be beer, wine, food, live music by the Black & Blue Trio, 50/50's, some raffles including a brand new HDTV. The benifit will be taking place at the Leonard Post on Walden Ave in Cheektowaga, NY on Saturday, June 26th from 4-9pm. The cost for tickets is $25 and again a letter can be given for tax purposes.

Again, I apologize if this isn't posted in the right place, but I wanted as many people as possible to see it.

Thanks Billszone!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
05-16-2010, 08:57 PM
Im in Rochester, but my studio draws people from all over WNY. I'll donate a $700 portrait package for a live auction... pm me with contact details and I'll make the arrangements.
I have a method of rasing 2K in 10 min if you want to do a live auction thing....

In addition I'll donate a family portrait to the family that the benifit is for. a family portrait is a powerful and important memory for a family.

Dr. Lecter
05-16-2010, 09:04 PM
This is just fine here!

McBFLO
05-16-2010, 09:19 PM
This is just fine here!
Thanks.

patmoran2006
05-16-2010, 09:22 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so accept my apologies up front if it is. But, my friend's family is going thru a really difficult time right now because his mother was diagnosed about a month ago with stage 3 lymphoma breast cancer. The surgery to remove it was successful, but the fight isn't over. She has several months of chemo and radiation treatment ahead of her. My friend has been a season ticket holder for the Bills for about 10 years, is a die-hard Bills and Sabres fan, and honestly this bad stuff is happening to a very good family.

My reason for posting this is this: I know there are some media-types here, and people who know people within the Bills organization. He's having a benefit to help raise some $ to cover the costs of the medical bills. Is there anyone out here who could possibly help out with donations for the benefit (stuff to raffle off)? Anyone who is able to provide a donation I can make sure you get a receipt for tax purposes, if desired. Anyone who is interested in anttending, it's going to be a great time. There's going to be beer, wine, food, live music by the Black & Blue Trio, 50/50's, some raffles including a brand new HDTV. The benifit will be taking place at the Leonard Post on Walden Ave in Cheektowaga, NY on Saturday, June 26th from 4-9pm. The cost for tickets is $25 and again a letter can be given for tax purposes.

Again, I apologize if this isn't posted in the right place, but I wanted as many people as possible to see it.

Thanks Billszone!
Hit me with this information again, about a week or so before the benefit. I'll get a little pub for ya.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-17-2010, 12:38 AM
dude, i hope she gets better...

we are thinking about u!

take care!

McBFLO
05-17-2010, 01:16 PM
bump...