PDA

View Full Version : One quote on Spiller I really like

BillsWin
05-18-2010, 12:59 AM
I heard it during one of his games last season. Don't ask me which, I think it was against Florida State.

One of the announcers was talking about how Spiller was playing hurt and he says something to the effect of, "Spiller at 80% is better than most at 100%"

Really looking forward to watching this kid play and flourish in a Bills uniform. I think he will have a long, exciting and successful career.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
05-18-2010, 06:52 AM
I hope CJ breaks all of Thurman's records.

FlyingDutchman
05-18-2010, 08:31 AM
i chill with a bunch of Clemson alumni livin in Charlotte here and i watched almost every game....for those who have not had the chance to see this kid play, the hype is real i promise you. Youre in for a treat. I thought this kid should have won the heisman

BillsWin
05-18-2010, 11:33 AM
i chill with a bunch of Clemson alumni livin in Charlotte here and i watched almost every game....for those who have not had the chance to see this kid play, the hype is real i promise you. Youre in for a treat. I thought this kid should have won the heisman

I agree completely.

DraftBoy
05-18-2010, 11:41 AM
Keep in mind that was in the ACC, in the NFL his 80% will not better than hardly anybody's 100% at least not at the beginning. Im trying to tame down expectations here. He's the real deal but I wouldnt expect him to light the world on fire in year 1.

nateodoms'bff
05-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Keep in mind that was in the ACC, in the NFL his 80% will not better than hardly anybody's 100% at least not at the beginning. Im trying to tame down expectations here. He's the real deal but I wouldnt expect him to light the world on fire in year 1.

Booooooooooooooooo

bills4ver
05-18-2010, 08:10 PM
I honestly think he will have a huge impact year 1 maybe not as big as AP because he will split more carries. But with that said I can easily see 1000 rushing and 300 receiving year 1.

BertSquirtgum
05-18-2010, 11:12 PM
go suck a fart. he's going to be the bomb

Billz_fan
05-18-2010, 11:29 PM
go suck a fart. he's going to be the bomb

Disgusting yet delightful :laughter:

billz83
05-19-2010, 03:37 AM
im hoping he brings back sum excitment to this nonexistant offense

jamze132
05-19-2010, 04:29 AM
Smells like someone **** in your cereal. BONG!

TMu11
05-19-2010, 08:11 AM
I heard it during one of his games last season. Don't ask me which, I think it was against Florida State.

One of the announcers was talking about how Spiller was playing hurt and he says something to the effect of, "Spiller at 80% is better than most at 100%"

Really looking forward to watching this kid play and flourish in a Bills uniform. I think he will have a long, exciting and successful career.

And Hopefully his entire career will be with the Bills