PDA

View Full Version : OTA Attendance

DesertFox24
05-18-2010, 10:38 AM
As usual Chris Brown does not report anything I care to know about. I am curious as to who is present and who is not present this week for OTAs.

DesertFox24
05-18-2010, 10:38 AM
As well as any injury information out there.

methos4ever
05-18-2010, 10:42 AM
I think this week is just working out - OTAs start up next week.

BillsWin
05-18-2010, 11:47 AM
He is busy writing down ideas on how he is going to spin everything.

DraftBoy
05-18-2010, 12:05 PM
He is busy writing down ideas on how he is going to spin everything.

Spiller = Fast so use Blazing, Super Sonic
Wang = Strong so use muscular, powerful

He's working on his adjectives...

jamze132
05-19-2010, 05:43 AM
"Runner at 1st...great speed, runner at 2nd...great speed, runner at 3rd...great guy."

BillsWin
05-19-2010, 10:40 AM
Levi Brown looking very good in warm ups. I can tell by the way he stretches he is the second coming of Jim Kelly.

Spiller is so fast that our radar gun doesn't even pick him up.

Wang is dominating Stroud and Carrington combined.

Troup is a brick wall.

Edwards looks sharp.

Brohm looks sharp.

Lynch not in attendance.

McKelvin looks better than Revis.

Hardy shows good leaping ability.

Easley has better hands than Andre Reed did his rookie season.

Parrish looks at home in the slot. We can use him like the Patriots use Wes Welker now!

-Chris Brown

madness
05-19-2010, 12:18 PM
Here's some fuel for the haters...

Stroud looking fit (http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/05/19/stroud-looking-fit/)
By Chris Brown - Posted May 19, 2010 – 9:20 am

Marcus Stroud said on locker clean out day at the end of the 2009 season that he intended to come into the 2010 campaign in the best shape of his life. By the looks of him, he appears to be making good on his promise.
After nagging knee, ankle and back ailments plagued him for most of last season and affected his performance, Stroud is feeling good just a few days away from the start of voluntary OTAs.
Stroud, who will be lined up at defensive end in Buffalo’s new 3-4 scheme, has dropped some weight knowing he’ll be playing out in space a bit more on the edge of the front.
“I’m down right around 300,” Stroud told Buffalobills.com.
That’s about 10-12 pounds lighter than what he carried as a defensive tackle the past two seasons. Stroud looks trim and sounds eager to put together a solid season.

DesertFox24
05-19-2010, 12:19 PM
Levi Brown looking very good in warm ups. I can tell by the way he stretches he is the second coming of Jim Kelly.

Spiller is so fast that our radar gun doesn't even pick him up.

Wang is dominating Stroud and Carrington combined.

Troup is a brick wall.

Edwards looks sharp.

Brohm looks sharp.

Lynch not in attendance.

McKelvin looks better than Revis.

Hardy shows good leaping ability.

Easley has better hands than Andre Reed did his rookie season.

Parrish looks at home in the slot. We can use him like the Patriots use Wes Welker now!

-Chris Brown

Lol....

I might have to buy seasons again, which would make 3 straight years. However, not sure the wife will let me since we live in South Carolina and only go to one game anyway.

In all honesty I know it is just fing shorts and helmets but I would like to know about how the offseason is going, and get some interviews from players on the different approach to weight lifting etc...

Pat, that would be a good story for you or anyone else that covers bills. Ask them to be honest and compare last years offseason work out to this years, and make sure they understand you are not trying to throw Allaire or Jauron under bus you just want honest opinion.