PDA

View Full Version : No Bills Now! or NFL Now! shows this week

Coach Sal
05-19-2010, 08:36 AM
Sorry to "clog" the board with this, but since a lot of you come to the show every-other week, and I promote the shows here to remind you, I figured it would help if I also let you know that there will be no Bills Now! or NFL Now! shows this week. I'm hoping they both return next week, but can't promise at this point.

The reason is because the shows are going through some changes - technical stuff, mostly - and I want to make sure they are at the point where I feel they are ready to go live again.

Since it's the offseason, I'm using this time to refine the shows so they are better than ever for the regular season. I plan on doing the weekly show AND a postgame show every week during the season again, which will be great to talk to everyone after every game.

I really appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. I will let everyone know as soon as we work out the exact date and time of the next show and hope to see everyone there when it returns.....soon.

Mr. Miyagi
05-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Well I guess I'll go out to the bar tonight instead.

ZAZusmc03
05-19-2010, 08:49 AM
I always loved logging into the post game show, making a drunk call every once in a while. Keep up the good work Sal, we appreciate it!

Griz78
05-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Waiting for the smart ass comment of "Is your mother's basement getting remodeled?

Can't wait for the next set of shows!

New Ro's Greatest
05-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Looking forward to the next show coach. Hopefully you have some new "inside info" for us to talk about. GO BILLS:usflag: