PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Eric Wood

T-Long
05-23-2010, 06:53 PM
I'm interviewing Eric Wood tomorrow and want to throw it out to you guys and pick some of the best questions you guys come up with. Obviously I am going to get a lot of info from him about his injury, but let me know what you guys want answered and I'll pick a couple of the best ones.

Ready, set....

GO.

Pinkerton Security
05-23-2010, 06:55 PM
I;d like to hear if they has been any talk about moving him to center at all, or whether they seem intent on keeping him at guard, please!

buffalobillsfan95
05-23-2010, 06:57 PM
if you had the choice would you rather stay at guard or do you think you can offer more sliding in playing center

YardRat
05-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Well, my two are gone already.

Ask him about Brian Brohm and his chances of winning the starting job this season.

don137
05-23-2010, 07:35 PM
What was harder last year? Being a rookie and adjusting to the NFL or due to so many injuries adjusting to so many personnell changes at the offensive line?

theanswer74
05-23-2010, 07:47 PM
Ask him how he feels about the media saying the Bills have the worst OL in football.

buffalobillsfan95
05-23-2010, 07:54 PM
oh yah i forgot this one.
" do you think we have our starting left tackle on our team"
if he says yes then ask who
same as in if he says no, find out who we should try to get

tampabay25690
05-23-2010, 07:59 PM
How does it feel as a player when you pull into Ralph Wilson Stadium on a Sunday and the fans have already packed the lots?????

bigbub2352
05-23-2010, 08:53 PM
as him why he thinks brohm fell from grace in GB....and if he has what it takes to lead a franchise...cause his jr year and even leading into when he was drafted everyone else sure thought so

Patti120
05-23-2010, 09:01 PM
How is his recovery and when will he be ready to go.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-23-2010, 09:23 PM
How is his recovery and when will he be ready to go.

same here...

clumping platelets
05-23-2010, 10:26 PM
Ask him what has been the easiet aspect of professional NFL life to adjust to :D

Goobylal
05-23-2010, 11:06 PM
I'm know you said you'll ask him about his injury, but ask him specifically if the breaks in each bone (tibia and fibula) were clean or comminuted (broken into pieces). And wish him best of luck.

BertSquirtgum
05-23-2010, 11:20 PM
ask him if he ever saw the movie bad santa

TacklingDummy
05-23-2010, 11:37 PM
I'm interviewing Eric Wood tomorrow and want to throw it out to you guys and pick some of the best questions you guys come up with. Obviously I am going to get a lot of info from him about his injury, but let me know what you guys want answered and I'll pick a couple of the best ones.

Ready, set....

GO.
Ask him, Flutie or Johnson?

BillsWin
05-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Question A: Mr Wood, were you aware that you look exactly like the curly haired chubby kid from Bad Santa? Are you at all related?

Question B: Is Brohm a franchise quarterback? If so, is he OUR franchise QB?

Question C: Any predictions for this season? Record-wise, offensive-wise, performance-wise?

Buddo
05-24-2010, 05:00 AM
Ask him how Bell is recovering from his injury, and who has been the leader of the 'crocked club'.

Patti120
05-24-2010, 07:23 AM
ask him if he ever saw the movie bad santa

Ask him if he likes sandwiches.

DraftBoy
05-24-2010, 07:34 AM
Guys Ill answer about Brohm for him already, he's not going to give a straight answer. He's going to say that he and Brian are friends and that he has just as good a shot as anyone else but in the end its Coach Gailey's decision. What else would you expect him to say? He's not going to play favorites or give anything away.

Ask him;
-With such a young line do you feel as though a leadership void existed at times last season? Do you feel a calling to fill it?
-How much of a switch in blocking schemes have you seen so far in what Coach Gailey wants to do as compared to what Coach Jauron/Fewell did?
-Give us your opinion on your new OL coach (name escapes me), how are his coaching techniques different? Does he emphasize anything over another?
-There was a lot of praise about our new Strength and Conditioning Coach heading over from GT, what are your first impressions of him and his program?
-While you haven't been out on the field yet, you've had a chance to see the new 3-4 DL work, what are your early impressions? How do you think the transition has come along?
-With Levitre, Meredith, Bell, Wang, Calloway, and yourself the Bills potentially could have one of the youngest lines in the league in terms of age. Do you feel as though that's a positive given the fact that you can all grow together and get better together?

Hope that helps T.

WeAreArthurMoates
05-24-2010, 07:52 AM
How does it feel as a player when you pull into Ralph Wilson Stadium on a Sunday and the fans have already packed the lots?????

Great question!

WeAreArthurMoates
05-24-2010, 07:55 AM
Is Rex Ryan a big of douche bag to NFL players as he is to us fans.

mrbojanglezs
05-24-2010, 07:55 AM
Guys Ill answer about Brohm for him already, he's not going to give a straight answer. He's going to say that he and Brian are friends and that he has just as good a shot as anyone else but in the end its Coach Gailey's decision. What else would you expect him to say? He's not going to play favorites or give anything away.

Ask him;
-With such a young line do you feel as though a leadership void existed at times last season? Do you feel a calling to fill it?
-How much of a switch in blocking schemes have you seen so far in what Coach Gailey wants to do as compared to what Coach Jauron/Fewell did?
-Give us your opinion on your new OL coach (name escapes me), how are his coaching techniques different? Does he emphasize anything over another?
-There was a lot of praise about our new Strength and Conditioning Coach heading over from GT, what are your first impressions of him and his program?
-While you haven't been out on the field yet, you've had a chance to see the new 3-4 DL work, what are your early impressions? How do you think the transition has come along?
-With Levitre, Meredith, Bell, Wang, Calloway, and yourself the Bills potentially could have one of the youngest lines in the league in terms of age. Do you feel as though that's a positive given the fact that you can all grow together and get better together?

Hope that helps T.

ask all these, but you should def ask him about bad santa

madness
05-24-2010, 08:05 AM
Ask him if him and Brohm are still roomies and what's Brohm's most disgusting habit.

billz83
05-24-2010, 09:02 AM
Y the hell have the bills constantly ignored the OLINE for the past decade!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and will it EVER be anywhere near the top of the NFL..EVERRRR...

theanswer74
05-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Y the hell have the bills constantly ignored the OLINE for the past decade!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and will it EVER be anywhere near the top of the NFL..EVERRRR...

Spent a 1st on Wood and a 2nd and 3rd on Levitre.

How soon people forget. You could count Meredith and Wang also.

billz83
05-24-2010, 09:22 AM
Spent a 1st on Wood and a 2nd and 3rd on Levitre.

How soon people forget. You could count Meredith and Wang also.

um ok..and this has REALLY helped this pathetic Oline huh!? This Oline is still crap and i dont even need to say anymore the stats and numbers are all out there for u ta do ur own research..they SHOULD be signing Adams or Brown or SUMONE that is good..not a cornell green(SCRUB)..i was suprised they finally drafted sum Olinemen high in the draft but they werent good ESPECIALLY where they were drafted..sumday the bills will fix one of the worst OLINES in the NFL for the past 10 years!

theanswer74
05-24-2010, 09:29 AM
um ok..and this has REALLY helped this pathetic Oline huh!? This Oline is still crap and i dont even need to say anymore the stats and numbers are all out there for u ta do ur own research..they SHOULD be signing Adams or Brown or SUMONE that is good..not a cornell green(SCRUB)..i was suprised they finally drafted sum Olinemen high in the draft but they werent good ESPECIALLY where they were drafted..sumday the bills will fix one of the worst OLINES in the NFL for the past 10 years!

When you start a bunch of rookies and 1st year starters in a no huddle offense after you fire your OC a week before the season and cut your starting OT a week before the season, expect some growing pains.

Cant say they ignored the OL, how many teams spent a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th on the OL the last 2 years?

trapezeus
05-24-2010, 10:57 AM
my question would be, "It sounds like the injury is progressing according to schedule and that there isn't going to be much of an issue power and strength wise with the leg, however, do you think that the severity of the injury still lingers in your mind? how and what do you do to accept that the injury may have just been a freak accident and not worry about something as painful happening again?"

I'm really curious how someone goes through something so traumatic and then conquers that fear and does it again. you see these extreme sports people do it all the time. they jump the gorge, so to speak, fail, break everything and then rehab and do it again. Wood's injury kind of similar from a mental aspect.

JCBills
05-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Ask him how he would feel about snapping the ball to the same QB he lined up with in college, and if that would be an added comfort level for him or Brohm.

BertSquirtgum
05-24-2010, 08:45 PM
you haven't seen them play this year yet. this is one of the worst posts i've read in 10 years.

NOT THE DUDE...
05-24-2010, 10:46 PM
Just make sure u ask him if he will be ready to go?

acehole
05-25-2010, 08:21 AM

Ready, set....

GO.

What was it like to play Jody Davis (Character) from "Family Affair" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318886/)?

T-Long
06-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Interview was completed last night. Will post link as soon as it is published!

madness
06-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Interview was completed last night. Will post link as soon as it is published!
slacker, it's rolling across my RSS feed right now. :D

http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/blog_blitz_exclusive_interview_eric

DraftBoy
06-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Good Work T!

T-Long
06-01-2010, 01:46 PM
slacker, it's rolling across my RSS feed right now. :D

http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/blog_blitz_exclusive_interview_eric
haha u beat me to it!

madness
06-01-2010, 01:52 PM
haha u beat me to it!

It wasn't a fair fight. My RSS scroll bar automatically checks for Bills news every 15 min.

PromoTheRobot
06-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Ask him if it hurt?

PTR

Beebe's Kid
06-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Nice interview...

If he is back, I would be down for an E Wood chant!!