X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buffalobillsfan95
    • Jan 2010

lynch vows to return back to "Beastmode"

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: lynch vows to return back to "Beastmode"

He's going to have to bring a better attitude to the table, then.

He should be pissed that he lost his starting job and be willing to prove he can be a feature back on the field.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Bosco
      • Aug 2004

Yeah...we'll see.

This guy is a paid professional NFL player. He should show up every year and every down with his "beast mode".

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Maybe showing up for the volunteer OTAs would be a good start.
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Don't Panic
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2005

Now pit bulls... man is he a thug. That said, I still say he's a Bill in 2010 and that he sees the field quite a bit. Maybe they deal him before the deadline... either way, I hope he brings it.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

3rd on the depth chart, doubt he proves anything in Buffalo.

Have another Big Mac, fatty.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
              Legendary Zoner
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Don't Panic
              Now pit bulls... man is he a thug. That said,
              there's nothing wrong with pit bulls if they're not owned by a**holes. that's a jack ass statement.

Comment

• Spiderweb
                ....formerly OhBF
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                there's nothing wrong with pit bulls if they're not owned by a**holes. that's a jack ass statement.
                Well, there's been a lot said and written about the bred, and contrary to the position you seem to be taking, it's not very good. Unprovoked attacks from an animal as strong as a pit bull? Not cool.
                Spiderweb

Need a Hero? Try looking within your
                own family. You might be surprised.

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

I highly doubt Lynch is the #3. I think he and Jackson will carry the load initially has they ease Spiller in.

Comment

• Jaybird
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                    I highly doubt Lynch is the #3. I think he and Jackson will carry the load initially has they ease Spiller in.
                    Spiller will handle return duty, and be the third down guy, at the start

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by Spiderweb
                      Well, there's been a lot said and written about the bred, and contrary to the position you seem to be taking, it's not very good. Unprovoked attacks from an animal as strong as a pit bull? Not cool.
                      It's not really the breed, it's how they're raised and handled. Most make excellent pets, if they are not raised by Michael Vick and other idiots of his ilk.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• DesertFox24
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Don't Panic
                        Now pit bulls... man is he a thug. That said, I still say he's a Bill in 2010 and that he sees the field quite a bit. Maybe they deal him before the deadline... either way, I hope he brings it.
                        I am sorry but that is BS, that the homeowners said he could not have them. When the police came out and saw the dogs were well behaved and his gate was sufficient they should have allowed him to keep the dogs, until an incident occurred that would change that view. By that I mean attacking another dog or vicious behavior towards inspectors. I have no problem with inspectors coming out once a year to check the nature of a dogs, but that was BS.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          It's not really the breed, it's how they're raised and handled. Most make excellent pets, if they are not raised by Michael Vick and other idiots of his ilk.
                          Im not a vet but Im pretty sure its a little both. Of course any dog can be raised to be a vicious dog and attack things but Im pretty sure Pit Bulls (and a few other breeds) have shorter fuses than other breeds which is why they have a higher tendency towards aggression than other breeds. This could be because of the mix of breeds they come from (Bulldog and Terrier), but for whatever reason they seem to be wired a little differently. That's not to say all Pitbulls are bad or anything like that Ive known more than a few who are great dogs, but they do have a higher tendency towards aggressive behavior.

Not that its an academic source but Wiki explains the same thing;

What this has to do with Lynch? Nothing, he's free to own any dog he wants.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DrGraves
                            • Mar 2008

he's one injury from spiller/jackson away from getting 15 carries a game. lets not count him out in buffalo quite yet.

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

Well, he's saying the right words. I just hope he realizes that he has put himself in the psotion he curRently occupies (low man on the running back totem pole). C.J. Spiller unquestionably has more talent than Lynch, but if, as many think, Spiller doesn't have a big enough frame to take the pounding of 25+ carries a game, there will be enough carries left over for Lynch to prove his point. He'll have to out work the hard working and smart Fred Jackson though.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X