PDA

View Full Version : lynch vows to return back to "Beastmode"

buffalobillsfan95
05-23-2010, 06:59 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/23/marshawn-lynch-vows-a-return-to-beast-mode/

YardRat
05-23-2010, 07:04 PM
He's going to have to bring a better attitude to the table, then.

He should be pissed that he lost his starting job and be willing to prove he can be a feature back on the field.

Bosco
05-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Yeah...we'll see.

This guy is a paid professional NFL player. He should show up every year and every down with his "beast mode".

Dr. Lecter
05-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Maybe showing up for the volunteer OTAs would be a good start.

Don't Panic
05-23-2010, 08:07 PM
Now pit bulls... man is he a thug. That said, I still say he's a Bill in 2010 and that he sees the field quite a bit. Maybe they deal him before the deadline... either way, I hope he brings it.

TacklingDummy
05-23-2010, 08:08 PM
3rd on the depth chart, doubt he proves anything in Buffalo.

Have another Big Mac, fatty.

BertSquirtgum
05-24-2010, 12:04 AM
Now pit bulls... man is he a thug. That said,

there's nothing wrong with pit bulls if they're not owned by a**holes. that's a jack ass statement.

Spiderweb
05-24-2010, 02:31 AM
there's nothing wrong with pit bulls if they're not owned by a**holes. that's a jack ass statement.

Well, there's been a lot said and written about the bred, and contrary to the position you seem to be taking, it's not very good. Unprovoked attacks from an animal as strong as a pit bull? Not cool.

jamze132
05-24-2010, 06:11 AM
I highly doubt Lynch is the #3. I think he and Jackson will carry the load initially has they ease Spiller in.

Jaybird
05-24-2010, 07:39 AM
I highly doubt Lynch is the #3. I think he and Jackson will carry the load initially has they ease Spiller in.

Spiller will handle return duty, and be the third down guy, at the start

Jan Reimers
05-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Well, there's been a lot said and written about the bred, and contrary to the position you seem to be taking, it's not very good. Unprovoked attacks from an animal as strong as a pit bull? Not cool.
It's not really the breed, it's how they're raised and handled. Most make excellent pets, if they are not raised by Michael Vick and other idiots of his ilk.

DesertFox24
05-24-2010, 07:41 AM
Now pit bulls... man is he a thug. That said, I still say he's a Bill in 2010 and that he sees the field quite a bit. Maybe they deal him before the deadline... either way, I hope he brings it.

I am sorry but that is BS, that the homeowners said he could not have them. When the police came out and saw the dogs were well behaved and his gate was sufficient they should have allowed him to keep the dogs, until an incident occurred that would change that view. By that I mean attacking another dog or vicious behavior towards inspectors. I have no problem with inspectors coming out once a year to check the nature of a dogs, but that was BS.

DraftBoy
05-24-2010, 07:48 AM
It's not really the breed, it's how they're raised and handled. Most make excellent pets, if they are not raised by Michael Vick and other idiots of his ilk.

Im not a vet but Im pretty sure its a little both. Of course any dog can be raised to be a vicious dog and attack things but Im pretty sure Pit Bulls (and a few other breeds) have shorter fuses than other breeds which is why they have a higher tendency towards aggression than other breeds. This could be because of the mix of breeds they come from (Bulldog and Terrier), but for whatever reason they seem to be wired a little differently. That's not to say all Pitbulls are bad or anything like that Ive known more than a few who are great dogs, but they do have a higher tendency towards aggressive behavior.

Not that its an academic source but Wiki explains the same thing;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_Bull

What this has to do with Lynch? Nothing, he's free to own any dog he wants.

DrGraves
05-24-2010, 08:24 AM
he's one injury from spiller/jackson away from getting 15 carries a game. lets not count him out in buffalo quite yet.

TigerJ
05-24-2010, 08:38 AM
Well, he's saying the right words. I just hope he realizes that he has put himself in the psotion he curRently occupies (low man on the running back totem pole). C.J. Spiller unquestionably has more talent than Lynch, but if, as many think, Spiller doesn't have a big enough frame to take the pounding of 25+ carries a game, there will be enough carries left over for Lynch to prove his point. He'll have to out work the hard working and smart Fred Jackson though.

Saratoga Slim
05-24-2010, 08:57 AM
he's one injury from spiller/jackson away from getting 15 carries a game. lets not count him out in buffalo quite yet.

Exactly. While you'd like to see your 1st round RB from three years ago be locking things down to the point that you're not drafting another one, we are where we are at this point. He's a good back, and I'm willing to bet that if he doesn't get moved, we'll see some contribution from him this year. Somebody's going to get hurt. And we don't even know yet whether CJ can do the between-the-tackles stuff on any sort of consistent basis or whether he's going to serve a Reggie Bush role. If he's got his head on straight, I think there's room for him here.

justasportsfan
05-24-2010, 09:10 AM
It's going to be one hell of a competition at camp.

I hope he does return to beastmade instead of Pestmode.

billz83
05-24-2010, 09:14 AM
he fell off last year..wit that said i hope he bounces back and we end up having 3 REALLYYYYYYY GOOOD RBz..we need it considering we have no QBz or WRz..

Jan Reimers
05-24-2010, 10:52 AM
I think he should go from "Beast Mode" to "Pit Bull."

Don't Panic
05-24-2010, 06:30 PM

Considering he's an *******, how is it a jackass statement?

BillsWin
05-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Lynch vows to return to beastmode.

I vow to drink this here beer. With gusto.

Bill Boots
05-24-2010, 07:00 PM
I hope he does. He might be a knucklehead but I still wish him all the best.