PDA

View Full Version : DraftNasty Sits Down 1st Round Pick CJ Spiller

DraftBoy
05-25-2010, 09:04 AM
http://draftnasty.com/football/blogs/john/q-and-a-with-former-clemson-rb-c-j-spiller/

Q: Describe your first three weeks as a Buffalo Bill.

A: Ah, it’s been nothing but fun, being in a new area and going through minicamp. The national spotlight has really been on me with the draft and some other endorsements. I’ve got a chance to meet my new teammates. It’s been nothing but fun.

I didnt do the interview, this was from another person on the site for the record.

justasportsfan
05-25-2010, 09:15 AM
Q: Has there been any teammate in particular you’ve bonded with?

A: Well, I was only up there for a couple of days actually, and a lot of that was really just introductions and stuff like that. Hopefully when I go back up there again, I’ll be able to form a relationship with all the guys.

stay away from Lynch. He'll take your $20 .

jamze132
05-27-2010, 06:32 AM
Considering DB didn't conduct the interview, I thought was first class! :up:

ZAZusmc03
05-27-2010, 07:06 AM
Q: What are the team goals for the 2010-2011 season, and what are your individual goals for your rookie season? A: As far as team goals, the first is obviously winning the Super Bowl. Nothing else should be more important than winning the Super Bowl. I really don’t go into a season with individual goals, honestly. I think the main focus should be the team and sometimes individual can get in the way of what truly matters. The main goal, though, is to bring Buffalo a Super Bowl title.

My Favorite Q/A of the interview.

DraftBoy
05-27-2010, 07:41 AM
From the reporter who I asked about how CJ was, he said he was awesome to talk to, very easy going and respectful. A quiet confidence in his voice, he gave sound answers that really showed he thought about the question not just some regurgitated crap.

Night Train
05-27-2010, 07:50 AM
Is he riddled with guilt over being a luxury pick ?

:rolleyes: