PDA

View Full Version : Trents presscon

justasportsfan
05-25-2010, 03:18 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos/Trent-Edwards-Press-Conference/28a83631-d185-417b-851e-e3021565560b

buffalobillsfan95
05-25-2010, 03:31 PM
Brohm is going to be starting quarterback.........just saying...

Yasgur's Farm
05-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Bored the piss outta me.

better days
05-25-2010, 04:24 PM
"If any of you guys want to talk golf, I'd be more than willing to talk golf" That is what drives me crazy about Edwards. He seems to have more passion for golf than he does football.

Mindbender
05-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Brohm is going to be starting quarterback.........just saying...

In what alternate reality?

BertSquirtgum
05-25-2010, 05:45 PM

mine

Commissioner
05-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Trents gonna be great this year.

buffalobillsfan95
05-25-2010, 06:16 PM
the one that where the bills are going to win the superbowl this year :rockout:

Griff
05-25-2010, 06:18 PM
the one that where the bills are going to win the superbowl this year :rockout:

if Brohm brings home the Lombardi this year, I will gladly worship at his feet.

billz83
05-26-2010, 12:55 AM
if edwards or brohm become decent QBz that can actually win games id be mad supriseddd!

Michael82
05-26-2010, 01:22 AM
I'm sorry, but Captain Checkdown still sounds like a tool. I'd be shocked if he wins the starting QB and really don't think he'll be on the roster in September.

X-Era
05-26-2010, 05:35 AM
Fitz's was even worse... hes such an arrogant ass that he didn't even mention that he and Trent are competing against two others. He simply implied it was just between Trent and himself. And then he went on to talk about how the transition for him will be easier because he has been a backup for more years and in more offenses...

Hey, he wins my vote for BACKUP.

Maybe we could get some sort of an exclusion somehow and put him on the practice squad.

I'm still pulling for Brohm, but hes got a steeper climb I think.

Jan Reimers
05-26-2010, 07:42 AM
Bored the piss outta me.
Kinda' like his play on the field.

FlyingDutchman
05-26-2010, 08:07 AM
i understand hoping Brohm turns into something, but lets be real here people...you cant expect him to come in and be a solid starting QB...he was on a practice squad all last year for a reason and now people expect him to be the savior...he was a good college QB and thats about it up to this point...just sayin, dont set yourselves up for disappointment...If he plays good in TC and this season then great, but dont expect it

justasportsfan
05-26-2010, 08:53 AM
I'm sorry, but Captain Checkdown still sounds like a tool. I'd be shocked if he wins the starting QB and really don't think he'll be on the roster in September.

there's nothing worse than listening to JP talk. Well, maybe Parrish and McKelvin.

Jan Reimers
05-26-2010, 08:53 AM
dont set yourselves up for disappointment
But that's our lives as Bills' fans. That's all we've had for several years.

Michael82
05-26-2010, 08:57 AM
Fitz's was even worse... hes such an arrogant ass that he didn't even mention that he and Trent are competing against two others. He simply implied it was just between Trent and himself. And then he went on to talk about how the transition for him will be easier because he has been a backup for more years and in more offenses...

Hey, he wins my vote for BACKUP.

Maybe we could get some sort of an exclusion somehow and put him on the practice squad.

I'm still pulling for Brohm, but hes got a steeper climb I think.

Now I'm starting to believe the posts by Commissioner. Ryan Fitzpatrick is that kind of person that he would throw his teammates under the bus and really does hate Brian Brohm. He's an ******* and I don't want someone like that on this team...

WeAreArthurMoates
05-26-2010, 10:40 AM
I hope Brohm wins it but as of right now, Trent has looked better better than Brian. Brian's thrown some INT's early on and I do take that into account.

justasportsfan
05-26-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm pulling for Levi Brown.

Commissioner
05-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Now I'm starting to believe the posts by Commissioner. Ryan Fitzpatrick is that kind of person that he would throw his teammates under the bus and really does hate Brian Brohm. He's an ******* and I don't want someone like that on this team...
You should also believe me when I said Fitzpatrick thinks Trent is gonna start. Fitz totally sounded like he wasn't even trying to win the starting job. Sounded like he was completely content with being a backup.

But when Fitz made the comment about Brohm... that was last season when he had pretty much just joined the team.

justasportsfan
05-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Fitz totally sounded like he wasn't even trying to win the starting job. Sounded like he was completely content with being a backup.

then I don't want him on my team.

Commissioner
05-26-2010, 11:54 AM
then I don't want him on my team.

He's the best backup we have at this point.

Michael82
05-26-2010, 11:56 AM

But he's a horrible teammate and a douchebag!

Commissioner
05-26-2010, 11:58 AM
But he's a horrible teammate and a douchebag!
He's not a horrible teammate.... it's hard to put conversations into context. He never said anything in a mean spirited way.

He said Trent's confidence is shot and he's injury proned... but who would disagree with that? He's also one of Trent's best friends. He was just stating the obvious.

His wife is the one who can be mean. When Fitz was starting... i don't know how many times she was screaming for him to throw it deep.... and she's his wife. They are a family of athletes. That's how they are.

justasportsfan
05-26-2010, 12:00 PM

you can find back ups. I don't want someone who is simply satified with backing up someone who isn't even that good.

acehole
05-26-2010, 03:50 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos/Trent-Edwards-Press-Conference/28a83631-d185-417b-851e-e3021565560b

I got a kick out of the fact he had to call himself a "football' Player..... because that is the last thing he is...

Buffalogic
05-27-2010, 03:08 AM
One thing I liked about the presser is a guy asked Trent why he though Chan was considered a good offensive coach and how he will improve the offense...

Trent said he was 'never around a guy that's more conscientious of what offensive plays set up other plays.'

TE also went on to say that 'he disguises plays by using a lot of motion and shifting so it doesn't look like the same play to the defense.'

Finished by saying that 'he understands in certain formations we ran a lot of the same plays and there's coordinators out there that become pretty basic and pretty predictable and I don't feel like Chan is going to be that predictable.'

Those are some pretty encouraging quotes considering how bland our offense was last year. Sounds like Chan's going to add a new dimension to our offense that's been sorely lacking.