• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

It really makes you wonder who chaotic our offensive situation was

Under Jauron. Opposing defenses made fun of us in public and both Trent Edwards and Ryan Fitzpatrick say they're relieved to only have one voice talking to them. Or one person to answer to.

Ryan Fitzpatrick-
    "First off, when Chan [Gailey] came in, that’s what he had said and we got to it right away. He’s the guy, there’s one voice, he’s the guy that’s telling everybody this is what we’re doing and this is how I want it done. And I think a lot of guys have been receptive to that because we all know what’s going on every play, we all know the focus and what we’re trying to accomplish. "

Everything we've been hearing since Jauron was fired has been laughable.

Maybe three straight years of 7-9 was over achieving under these circumstances.

Maybe with a real coaching staff the team can start to grow. We may suck this season with scheme changes, but I can see us improving now. Instead of just running in circles.
    I am The Batman.
  • cpearl
    • Mar 2005

Re: It really makes you wonder who chaotic our offensive situation was

I remember Sean Payton's statement about how we wouldn't have scored on them that game. He was right. We were god-awful.

Comment

• mikemac2001
      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
      • Mar 2003

main reason trent has one last chance in my book

jauron and company was a **** show

MUCK
      FIAMI

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

For the record, I hated the Jauron hiring from Day 1 and I said that in 3-4 years we'd be in the exact same situation because it was such a bad choice.

I got trashed for it on this board too. But here we are....
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          For the record, I hated the Jauron hiring from Day 1 and I said that in 3-4 years we'd be in the exact same situation because it was such a bad choice.

I don't think this was much of a leap man. I don't remember anyone being big on the Jauron hiring. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but I wanted him gone after throwing a hail mary in that Tennesee game rather than trying a field goal.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
            I don't think this was much of a leap man. I don't remember anyone being big on the Jauron hiring. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but I wanted him gone after throwing a hail mary in that Tennesee game rather than trying a field goal.
            Go back and look it up. I trashed the Jauron hiring from day one and I specifically said that in 3-4 years we 'd be starting another rebuilding cycle. and I got a million replies of "Well Bellicheck sucked in Cleveland then won multiple SB's with the Pats, so Jauron can do it too!" and "Jauron had a 12-4 season- it was the owner that held him back in Chicago!"

Honestly I really didn't think it was much of a leap either, but based on the reaction I got on this board, you would have thought I had said "Adolf Hitler was the greatest man in history since Judas Iscariot."
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Go back and look it up. I trashed the Jauron hiring from day one and I specifically said that in 3-4 years we 'd be starting another rebuilding cycle. and I got a million replies of "Well Bellicheck sucked in Cleveland then won multiple SB's with the Pats, so Jauron can do it too!" and "Jauron had a 12-4 season- it was the owner that held him back in Chicago!"

Honestly I really didn't think it was much of a leap either, but based on the reaction I got on this board, you would have thought I had said "Adolf Hitler was the greatest man in history since Judas Iscariot."
              No

Comment

• malvado78
                • Mar 2006

This is called optimism. Or "I don't want my team to suck for the next 4 years."

OP I know you have no idea what optimism is.

If you want a pat on the back here you are. -pat- -pat-

You are the man.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Op hating on anything and everything the Bills do isn't much of a leap either.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                    • Sep 2003

To be honest you hate everything the Bills do.

PTR
                    10 Commandments of the D
                    1. Never stop Rocking.
                    2. Legalize all drugs.
                    3. Quit your day job.
                    4. All Religion should be taxed.
                    5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                    6. F**k her gently.
                    7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                    8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                    9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                    10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                      • Jul 2002

You didn't hear it from me...as I'm sure everybody on this board can confirm, I could not stand Dickey from the first day he stepped into WNY. The guy was a joke who never accomplished anything in his coaching career. Gailey has proven he can win and produce effective offenses...that alone puts him miles ahead of Jauron.

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

I would say the majority of this board was not happy when Dick was hired.
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• djjimkelly
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                          main reason trent has one last chance in my book

jauron and company was a **** show
                          i know jp is gone but it was all jos fault and edwards was saddled with jauron. edwards is not good he was the epidemy of jauron.

screw all the qbs except brohm.

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                            I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                            • Jul 2005

I don't think this was much of a leap man. I don't remember anyone being big on the Jauron hiring.
                            Interesting dichotomy Thurmie.. You weren't big on Jaurons hiring and didn't have faith in him yet you believed he could lead the team to 10 win seasons every year

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by malvado78
                              This is called optimism. Or "I don't want my team to suck for the next 4 years."

OP I know you have no idea what optimism is.

If you want a pat on the back here you are. -pat- -pat-

You are the man.
                              I don't want a pat on the back. I just want people on here to understand that their optimism is based on what they want and not based on reality, whereas what they call my "pessimism" is far closer to reality. I don't know why people on here have such a hard time accepting the fact that the team sucks. I don't like it any more than the optimists, but there is no point in denying reality.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X