X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZAZusmc03
    • Jan 2010

Parrish getting fresh start

He also confirms that Lynch was NOT in attendance again today.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Parrish getting fresh start

Completely forgot we still had him.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I just don't see him as a weapon on offense. He runs crappy routes and he's too easy to drag down, so he's really only effective in space. And I think his size makes it hard for QB's to find him. He's had plenty of opportunities to crack the lineup but has never made it above 3rd on the depth chart.

Maybe Gailey can find a use for him, but I'm not holding my breath. He's just another Miami guy with a bad attitude who racked up college stats against inferior teams.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        I just don't see him as a weapon on offense. He runs crappy routes and he's too easy to drag down, so he's really only effective in space. And I think his size makes it hard for QB's to find him. He's had plenty of opportunities to crack the lineup but has never made it above 3rd on the depth chart.
        Under Dick, Evans and TO had the worst season of their careers. We could've had Welker instead of Parrish and he would have been useless.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

I think we have better options then Parrish... but then he was never was used properly as a WR since the day we drafted him..

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
            I think we have better options then Parrish... but then he was never was used properly as a WR since the day we drafted him..
            but how much of that is due to our poor coaching, and how much of that is due to his own shortcomings? It's a double variable situation, but I suspect his own shortcomings have a lot to do with it.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• psubills62
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2008

I don't buy the "Parrish was never used properly" excuse. I think he just sucks. He might have a career year (break 300 yards, maybe?) this year, but if he does it's out of necessity, not from talent.

I think he may stick around this year, but should definitely be replaced next year.
              "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
              - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• k-oneputt
                • Jun 2009

He brings more to the table then Reed ever did. We know he is good in space and can take it the distance. I think Gailey uses him properly and is a weapon this year.
                The Levy/Jauron/Russ clusterf*** was the worse coaching/management in Bills history imo.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by k-oneputt
                  He brings more to the table then Reed ever did. We know he is good in space and can take it the distance. I think Gailey uses him properly and is a weapon this year.
                  The Levy/Jauron/Russ clusterf*** was the worse coaching/management in Bills history imo.
                  Reed was money on 3rd down and far more consistent over the course of his career than Parrish. The problem with Reed is that he's a solid #3 WR that the Bills tried to turn into a #2 WR. The problem with Parrish is that he's a punt returner/scat-back that the Bills try to use at WR because that's what he played in college. They have no problems switching the positions of half our draft picks every year or putting in a new defensive system that requires 5 starters to learn new positions, but for some reason they keep trying to pound a square peg into a round hole with Parrish.
                  Last edited by OpIv37; 05-27-2010, 03:00 PM.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    but how much of that is due to our poor coaching, and how much of that is due to his own shortcomings? .

No one knows but one things for sure, no one has flourished under Dick offensively but Jackson. Even then , Dick chose Lynch over Jackson.

If you look at Dicks history as a HC, other than one exceptional year, his offenses ranked at the bottom of the league no matter who his players were. In other words, he is clueless offensively and the players pay for it.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      No one knows but one things for sure, no one has flourished under Dick offensively but Jackson. Even then , Dick chose Lynch over Jackson.

If you look at Dicks history as a HC, other than one exceptional year, his offenses ranked at the bottom of the league no matter who his players were. In other words, he is clueless offensively and the players pay for it.
                      so did the fans.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• k-oneputt
                        • Jun 2009

Reed sucks. notice he was immediately let go by Gailey and has yet to sign with anybody. He has to be the slowest wr in the NFL.
                        Parrish has skills that can be used with GOOD coaching, something that hasn't been seen around here for a long time.
                        And he should have never come off of punt returns either last year. A couple of bad mental errors and he is gone to the bench ??? He was one of the few players who could actually make a big play on this team. Typical Jauron.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Reed sucks. notice he was immediately let go by Gailey and has yet to sign with anybody. He has to be the slowest wr in the NFL.
                          Parrish has skills that can be used with GOOD coaching, something that hasn't been seen around here for a long time.
                          And he should have never come off of punt returns either last year. A couple of bad mental errors and he is gone to the bench ??? He was one of the few players who could actually make a big play on this team. Typical Jauron.
                          A couple of bad mental errors?

After 5 years in the league the guy made the same mental errors that he did as a rookie. It was one of the few times in Jauron's career that he actually held a player accountable for their performance.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• k-oneputt
                            • Jun 2009

The guy was the best punt returner in the league for three years. What, did he forget how under Jauron last year ? Jauron screwed so many people up on this team he couldn't just put him back there and let him be.

Let us know when/if Reed is actually on a team come Sept.12th.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

The guy was the best punt returner in the league for three years. What, did he forget how under Jauron last year ? Jauron screwed so many people up on this team he couldn't just put him back there and let him be.

Let us know when/if Reed is actually on a team come Sept.12th.
                              he was always a feast-or-famine punt returner. He'd have a spectacular return, then follow it up by trying to catch the ball on the fly, or fielding the ball inside the ten, or running backwards to get an angle and losing 8 yards. He never got over those mental mistakes. The guy was a liability as much as he was an asset. Man, people on this site have some extremely selective memories.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X