Nobody here should ***** if Edwards gets the QB job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Nobody here should ***** if Edwards gets the QB job!

I have said all along that in an open competition that Edwards should be talented enough to win the starting job.

With that said if he doesn't win the job the only one to blame will be himself. I am convinced that this is as open and fair a competition that we'll ever see at OBD.

Everyone has their opinion on who the starter should be and I respect that. However, if Fitzpatrick or Brohm can't win the job this off-season than the *****ing needs to stop and we need to realize that the Qb talent isn't here yet.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Nobody here should ***** if Edwards gets the QB job!

Even if he does win the starting spot he won't last 4 games.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

Everyone has their opinion on who the starter should be and I respect that. However, if Fitzpatrick or Brohm can't win the job this off-season than the *****ing needs to stop and we need to realize that the Qb talent isn't here yet.
      I think we need to realize that anyway. None of the QB's on the current roster are NFL-caliber starters, which doesn't really bother me since our OL is going to get our QB killed anyway. Fix the OL and get a QB next off-season. In the meantime, we're just going to have to suffer through another season of bad QB play.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
        • Apr 2005

ok deal, just as long as you dont ***** if he sucks

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
          • Jan 2010

i can see trents stats now
          "1 touchdown, 12 interceptions, and 18 passing yards, with one 5 yard bomb"
          and thats over 5 games because he will be hurt by then
          “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• Mike13
            • Aug 2005

Bring back Loseman?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
              ok deal, just as long as you dont ***** if he sucks
              To Op's point I don't think any of our QB's are going to get a fair shot behind that o-line.

Edwards does not look like the same player that showed up here a few years ago. So if he loses the job in camp shame on him.

The only saving grace is that Gailey seems to be implementing an offense that is going to be dump offs to his RB and TEs. Edwards seems to thrive in that offense.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by buffalobillsfan95
                i can see trents stats now
                "1 touchdown, 12 interceptions, and 18 passing yards, with one 5 yard bomb"
                and thats over 5 games because he will be hurt by then
                His stats are better than any of the QBs we currently have.

I actually see his stats being mediocre but low on the int count.

Hell he still has to win the job first!

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mike13
                  Bring back Loseman?
                  “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

I dont think Gaileys offense is going to be dumpoffs. Look at his history that is not his MO sorry. Whomever wins the starting job will be supported period.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

I agree that it looks to be a fair and open competition. Therefore, none of us should *****, no matter who wins.

Yeah, right.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mayotm
                        • Jul 2003

I have said all along that in an open competition that Edwards should be talented enough to win the starting job.

With that said if he doesn't win the job the only one to blame will be himself. I am convinced that this is as open and fair a competition that we'll ever see at OBD.

I can't believe it, but I agree with you.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike13
                          Bring back Loseman?
                          Can't he signed with Seattle.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ddaryl
                            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                            • Jan 2005

The best QB in camp gets the job..

I'm curious to see what Gailey can do for all of our QB's and very curious to see how Edwards responds to Gaileys O.

I for one have 0 problems with this...

If Edwards tanks then we're going to be drafting top 10 again in a draft that has much better QB's to select from....

If Edwards doesn't last 4 games then we get to see Brohm or Brown and what Gailey can do with those guys...

In the ned its all good, and we'll be able to evaluate Gailey's ability to coach and make tough decisions

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                              • Feb 2009

I flammed you months ago that Edwards wasn't the best option at qb. Boy was I wrong, I thought Brohm could win it but Trent will come out on top. Then next year, Levi will battle him for the number 1 spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X