PDA

View Full Version : What is the first thing you would do

jimbledsoe
06-01-2010, 01:22 AM
I have been a Bills Fan for 24 years. I have been on the roller coaster that is the life of a die hard Bills fan. I think about this every off season, and I am thinking about it again.

What is the first thing you would do if the Bills Won the Super Bowl This year?

I would get up off the floor and and call my Dad.

jamze132
06-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Holy crap.

Lets try to reach the playoffs... I mean lets try to play .500 ball before dreaming about Super Bowl victories.

SquishDaFish
06-01-2010, 04:38 AM
I prob cry like a little baby then answer all my phone calls. :lol:

Buffalogic
06-01-2010, 05:13 AM
I'd probably be an emotional wreck throughout the game. I wouldn't want all my friends there because I'd be melting down hard if the bills lost again. I'd cry either way, win or lose. Probably have no voice by the start of the 4th quarter.

But yeah I'd cry and party for hours until I passed out.

I'd definitely think about getting a tattoo if the bills won. And I don't really even like tattoos.

Jan Reimers
06-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Cry. Then go on a week long bender.

Night Train
06-01-2010, 07:10 AM
Cash in my 150-1 ticket at Vegas and give in to the badgering phone calls from Sophia Vergara & invite her out on a date.

casdhf
06-01-2010, 07:25 AM
I'd go set something on fire.

Forward_Lateral
06-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Cry. Then go on a week long bender.

I would definitely book at least the Monday off, if they ever make it again. I'd need a day to recover from either celebrating, or a day to wallow in misery.

ServoBillieves
06-01-2010, 07:55 AM
I'd probably be an emotional wreck throughout the game. I wouldn't want all my friends there because I'd be melting down hard if the bills lost again. I'd cry either way, win or lose. Probably have no voice by the start of the 4th quarter.

But yeah I'd cry and party for hours until I passed out.

I'd definitely think about getting a tattoo if the bills won. And I don't really even like tattoos.

Already got the tat. So I guess I'd have to add on to the tattoo, fire a shotgun numerous times in to the sky, chug a bottle of crown, chug a case of beer, and see what felonies I've accrued over the previous week when I finally become conscious again.

This will be February 2012 if I'm not mistaken. :drunks::drunks::beers:

justasportsfan
06-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Go to Chippewa and enjoy the party. Watch the rampage and looting that will take place.

El Guapo
06-01-2010, 08:23 AM
Stay in the stands to watch the trophy presentation. I could probably move down from the nose bleed section and actually see the players after the rest of the stadium clears out.

Yes, if they go to another SB, I will be there. If we make it again, the football gods have got to let us win. My Magic 8 Ball said so.

THATHURMANATOR
06-01-2010, 08:35 AM
I don't even know what will happen if they win.

trapezeus
06-01-2010, 08:57 AM
depends on how they win, if they win in a superbowl 1 kick at the last second kind of way, my heart will explode, but for a nano second before i die, i'll know they were champions...

if they win where in the last 8 minutes you know they've won, man, i'd be hugging family and friends.i imagine it would be like the headquarteres to a political win. just take it all in.

i also believe buffalonians won't run amok. i believe they'll show the world how a party is thrown properly.

buffalobillsfan95
06-01-2010, 09:10 AM
rub it in a dolphin fans face...

soapman
06-01-2010, 09:12 AM
I'd probably just go straight to the next season in Madden. Maybe try to make some trades to get to the top of the first round.

MikeInRoch
06-01-2010, 09:13 AM
I would definitely book at least the Monday off, if they ever make it again. I'd need a day to recover from either celebrating, or a day to wallow in misery.

I've planned that for a while now. If they make it, I'm going to be a wreck the next day regardless of the outcome.

Dr. Lecter
06-01-2010, 09:25 AM
i also believe buffalonians won't run amok. i believe they'll show the world how a party is thrown properly.

I can't agree with this. I think the area will be insane and there will be numerous arrests. If people can't control themselves at a mid November regular season game, it ain't happening if they will it all.

justasportsfan
06-01-2010, 09:26 AM

you don't go to the homes games often, do you?

Pinkerton Security
06-01-2010, 09:28 AM
I'd join a cult and kill myself bc that would be the end of the world as we know it..

HHURRICANE
06-01-2010, 09:32 AM
I'd wake up and realize that it was a dream.

trapezeus
06-01-2010, 09:47 AM
you don't go to the homes games often, do you?

no, i do. my belief is that the stadium is crazy because the bills suck and people are drinking for drinking sake. when we were good, the stadium was never crazy like that. people's drunkness was channeled into happiness and funny stuff.

i think if buffalonians know we are in the national spotlight leading up to the SB, we will all show the country that we aren't a bunch of yokels or arrogant *****s if we win.

Buffalonians are good people at the heart of it. maybe you'll get a couple incidents here and there, but you aren't going to get mayhem. You'll see a great party

justasportsfan
06-01-2010, 09:54 AM
no, i do. my belief is that the stadium is crazy because the bills suck and people are drinking for drinking sake.
wrong, win or lose they drink and get rowdy to fellow bills fans. When I go to the games I worry about getting into problems with fellow bills fans. I've seen more fights between bills fans.

Good heart gets thrown out the window once alcohol is involved.

trapezeus
06-01-2010, 10:01 AM
i just don't remember the stadium like that back in the 90's. even in 08 when we were 4-0 or 5-1, it was much more "fun" than fight worthy. I remember the last year of mularkey was crazy. there was no hope, people were running onto the field, on the top of the luxury boxes. fights everywhere.

I think winning breeds happiness when drinking. when you are angry and you drink, you get angrier. when you are happy and drink, you get more happy.

but the real point, is the week leading up to a superbowl, i think we'll all talk about cities we despise that torched their city, and i think as a whole, we are proud of buffalo and the type of people buffalo has. we'll represent bigtime.

justasportsfan
06-01-2010, 10:06 AM
i just don't remember the stadium like that back in the 90's. even in 08 when we were 4-0 or 5-1, it was much more "fun" than fight worthy. I remember the last year of mularkey was crazy. there was no hope, people were running onto the field, on the top of the luxury boxes. fights everywhere.

I think winning breeds happiness when drinking. when you are angry and you drink, you get angrier. when you are happy and drink, you get more happy.

but the real point, is the week leading up to a superbowl, i think we'll all talk about cities we despise that torched their city, and i think as a whole, we are proud of buffalo and the type of people buffalo has. we'll represent bigtime.

Some of the nicest happiest people turn into idiots once they drink.

Mad Bomber
06-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Tell my wife to call 911 as I collapsed with a heart attack.

Boomstick
06-01-2010, 12:52 PM
I would start to wipe the poop out of my pants... because I would for sure crap if they won a Super Bowl

PromoTheRobot
06-01-2010, 02:13 PM
If the Bills won the Super Bowl, I would take a huge dump on a plate, take a picture of it, post it here, and tell certain people to eat it.

PTR

User Manuel
06-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Riot and burn Cheektowaga to the ground......

or start looking for the 4 hourseman of the apocalypse to appear as it would obviously be the opening of the 7th seal.

ddaryl
06-01-2010, 03:18 PM
1st thing... weep tears of joy.

NorthCarBills
06-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Lose = Lay in fetal position crying, sucking thumb for min three years in a padded room with straight jacket on.

Win = Same thing but without straight jacket.

jimbledsoe
06-01-2010, 04:55 PM
I have been a Bills Fan for 24 years. I have been on the roller coaster that is the life of a die hard Bills fan. I think about this every off season, and I am thinking about it again.

Secondly I would be watching ESPN,and NFL network and expecting alot of surprised people talking about the Bills.

elltrain22
06-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Well, after someone revives me after I pass out from excitement, I'd take my Bills flag, drape it over me naked (picture a naked SuperMan w/ a Bills flag for a cape). I'd go running around screaming & hollering, probably until I got arrested. After my wife bailed me outta jail (hopefully), I'd go to the mall, and spend at least 200-300 dollars, and buy as much Bills Super Bowl merchandise as I could, and I'd wear a shirt, hat, pants, watch, etc, etc, everyday for the rest of the year.

Johnny Bugmenot
06-01-2010, 06:18 PM
I'd hitch a ride on a flying pig to the newest ski destination-- Hell.

OpIv37
06-01-2010, 08:04 PM

Kill everyone I hate, do a bunch of blow, buy a suped up luxury car that I can't afford and drive it at 150 mph until I get caught and **** everything that moves. Why? Because the only place that will happen is in my ****ing dreams.

jimbledsoe
06-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Kill everyone I hate, do a bunch of blow, buy a suped up luxury car that I can't afford and drive it at 150 mph until I get caught and **** everything that moves. Why? Because the only place that will happen is in my ****ing dreams.

That is funny. I actually laughed out loud

Mike13
06-01-2010, 08:50 PM
1) I would think patti is right

2) I would do a golf clap as my hate has become mostly pity.

BillsWin
06-01-2010, 08:52 PM
First off, I'd be there. Nothing would ever keep me away if the Bills went to the Super Bowl again. I'd do what ever it takes to get have my father there with me.

First thing I'd do if we won? I'd turn to my dad, hug him, then say, "I told you so. I told you it would happen."

Then, all hell would break loose. I'm talking, running onto the field and swiping some sort of momento. Maybe a security guard's jacket, or maybe a piece of the goal post.

Something is coming home with me.

I would then go drink myself into a dreary bliss. Call up everyone I know and tell them, "MY team is world champs, NOT yours."

Then, I'd call in for the next week. Fly to Buffalo, and celebrate with all my zoner pals. Because NO ONE has ever seen a party like the one that will be held in Buffalo after a Super Bowl win.

DraftBoy
06-02-2010, 12:22 AM
I'd simply call my Dad and enjoy the final seconds on the phone with him. He started me off as a Bills fan.

mikemac2001
06-02-2010, 12:41 AM
naked drunkenness

Historian
06-02-2010, 04:46 AM
Go buy a World Champions sweatshirt, and have it framed in glass.

Dujek
06-02-2010, 08:07 AM
Plan to phone in to work the next morning, because it would be 4am here and there would be no way I'd be able to get even my traditional 2 hours sleep before it was time to get up because I'd be buzzing.

Then I'd go and drape a Bills flag over the car on my street that's painted in Steelers colours.

G Wolly
06-02-2010, 08:16 AM
I'd probably ride a unicorn to the moon and party with Bigfoot and Elvis because at that point, anything would be possible.

dannyek71
06-02-2010, 08:25 AM
Wished I had worn an adult diaper because I'd surely **** myself.