PDA

View Full Version : The Qb will be

Buffalogic
06-01-2010, 05:50 AM
Not Brohm.

You guys on the Brohm wagon better start liking Trent Edwards because I'd bet my house that TE is the starter on opening day, and I'm not even an Edwards fanboy.

It just seems obvious to me that Brohm can't beat him out and everybody knows what Fitz ceiling is, so I think that works negatively against him.

And Edwards better do well because nobody behind him is going to come in and save us. If we're going to do anything this year, TE has to play well and take some chances.

JCBills
06-01-2010, 05:52 AM
I'm obviously not sure who it's going to be, but I'll bet 2,500 ZB that Brohm wins the job to open the season as the starter.

YardRat
06-01-2010, 05:55 AM
As long as it isn't Fitzpatrick or Brown, I'll take either one of the other two for this season.

Buffalogic
06-01-2010, 06:07 AM
I'm obviously not sure who it's going to be, but I'll bet 2,500 ZB that Brohm wins the job to open the season as the starter.You're on man I'll take that bet any day of the week.

If anyone other than Brohm wins you'll pay up. That's like takin candy from a baby.

HHURRICANE
06-01-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm obviously not sure who it's going to be, but I'll bet 2,500 ZB that Brohm wins the job to open the season as the starter.

Make it 25,000 ZB.

If people actually watch Brohm he's horrible. Whatever he did in college never made the transition to the pros.

The reason people like Brohm is he isn't Edwards or Fitzpatrick. Sorry but he's worse.

Ron Burgundy
06-01-2010, 09:53 AM
I don't think anybody is really stupid enough to think Brohm will be starting.

JCBills
06-01-2010, 03:07 PM
You're on man I'll take that bet any day of the week.

If anyone other than Brohm wins you'll pay up. That's like takin candy from a baby.

Lol well it won't be Brown, highly unlikely to be Fitz, so the way I see it, either Trent gets a shot at redeeming himself in the regular season, or they give a 3rd year QB his shot.

JCBills
06-01-2010, 03:07 PM
I don't think anybody is really stupid enough to think Brohm will be starting.

Betting ZB on the GB practice squad for fun, have 3K on Meredith and 2.5 on Brohm now lol.

Beebe's Kid
06-01-2010, 03:29 PM
Betting ZB on the GB practice squad for fun, have 3K on Meredith and 2.5 on Brohm now lol.

These bets sound crazy to some, but I am thinking that will be up 5.5 Gr come Opening Day.

Buffalogic
06-01-2010, 04:12 PM
I never agree with HH but ya, Brohm is bad. Watching him play is painful. Something in his game isn't coming together and he's an interception machine. You think bills fans hated JP or Trent, throw Brohm out there and watch the levels of hate intensify.

JCBills
06-01-2010, 04:20 PM
I never agree with HH but ya, Brohm is bad. Watching him play is painful. Something in his game isn't coming together and he's an interception machine. You think bills fans hated JP or Trent, throw Brohm out there and watch the levels of hate intensify.

We've seen him in preseason games and one start after he was on the team for 5 weeks, that game has to be looked at with proper perspective. A lot of QBs take a few years to get it together, just saying hey it could happen.

SquishDaFish
06-01-2010, 05:31 PM
I really dont give a **** who wins the job. I have a feeling it will be the right guy and Gailey will get the most out of that person. In Chan we trust

G Wolly
06-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Trent is gonna be the starter.

Book it.

JCBills
06-01-2010, 05:34 PM
I really dont give a **** who wins the job. I have a feeling it will be the right guy and Gailey will get the most out of that person. In Chan we trust

Personally I'd like to see Trent or Brohm step up, but obviously whoever wins games for us doesn't matter, as long as they win. If Edwards gets his confidence back, he can win games.

ServoBillieves
06-01-2010, 05:42 PM
Fred Jackson should get the starting job. Just saying.

Night Train
06-01-2010, 05:58 PM
I bet it's Brown at some point during the season. I don't give a **** how raw he is.

If our line is as bad as many " Realists " explain to us daily, then a shotgun QB who gets rid of the ball fast is just what we need.

Philagape
06-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Trent is gonna be the starter.

Book it.

I agree; he has the talent to win a vanilla camp competition.

Unfortunately, that doesn't mean he's the best QB for the job because he has to prove he won't turn to jello once he faces live ammunition.

Johnny Bugmenot
06-01-2010, 06:16 PM
The QB will be....

... doomed to fail, whoever he is.

Oaf
06-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Watching him play is painful. Something in his game isn't coming together and he's an interception machine.

:lolcry:

And you know this how?

Buffalogic
06-03-2010, 07:03 AM
:lolcry:

And you know this how?
Judging by his play in the nfl and at camp. There's a reason why the lead story coming out of rookie camp and ota's is the db's picking off Brohm left and right. The guy is not starter material. You don't need to throw him out there to lose games for us to find that out. He's like a less mobile David Carr.

mayotm
06-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Make it 25,000 ZB.

If people actually watch Brohm he's horrible. Whatever he did in college never made the transition to the pros.

The reason people like Brohm is he isn't Edwards or Fitzpatrick. Sorry but he's worse.I think Edwards will end up winning the job. That stated, Brohm hasn't played enough to be deemed horrible. To an extent, Brohm is a bit of an unknown. Thus, fans are hoping he shows something during training camp and pre-season.

Buffalogic
06-03-2010, 07:45 AM
I think Edwards will end up winning the job. That stated, Brohm hasn't played enough to be deemed horrible. To an extent, Brohm is a bit of an unknown. Thus, fans are hoping he shows something during training camp and pre-season.
People want to act like he's an unknown to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he can't play.

We're in deep **** if Brohm's the starter.

better days
06-03-2010, 07:53 AM
People want to act like he's an unknown to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he can't play.

We're in deep **** if Brohm's the starter.

People want to act like Brohm is an unkown & give him the benifit of the doubt because that is the fact.

We're in deep **** whoever starts. Unless Brohm is much better than people think, the Bills had better lose 14 - 15 games so they can draft a top QB prospect next year.

Edwards & Fitz are not franchise QB's period.

Night Train
06-03-2010, 07:56 AM
Edwards & Fitz are not franchise QB's period.
No ****, Sherlock . There's maybe 5-6 franchise QB's on the planet.

The point is, they're not even credible caretaker QB's.

Buffalogic
06-03-2010, 08:01 AM
Trent Edwards we still have a shred of hope that he can be a decent to good starter if he takes some chances and stops being such a wimp.

Brohm there is no shred of hope. Just lots of pain and anguish.

tampabay25690
06-03-2010, 08:29 AM
I think it is very safe to say that Brohm will not be the starting QB this year......

JCBills
06-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Judging by his play in the nfl and at camp. There's a reason why the lead story coming out of rookie camp and ota's is the db's picking off Brohm left and right. The guy is not starter material. You don't need to throw him out there to lose games for us to find that out. He's like a less mobile David Carr.

So again, one game he had one week to prepare for with only 5 weeks on the team, some pre-season starts knowing there is an entrenched starter in Aaron Rodgers, and really? camp ints? Lol. Pretty sure the Lions went 4-0 in preseason before going 0-16.

JCBills
06-05-2010, 03:22 PM

So again, if we're going by camp, Brohm's several bomb connections over the last few days place him?

Buffalogic
06-06-2010, 01:04 AM
So again, if we're going by camp, Brohm's several bomb connections over the last few days place him?
Lucky? Lol :lol:

It's pretty much impossible for me to change my opinion, I'm not going to lie. I'm sticking by the 'not an nfl starter' comment.

BertSquirtgum
06-06-2010, 01:44 AM
when have you seen him play? he played once last year. you guys keep saying he hasn't proven anything yet but then you say he's terrible when he hasn't really even played. get a clue man :whatthe:

Buffalogic
06-06-2010, 02:07 AM
when have you seen him play? he played once last year. you guys keep saying he hasn't proven anything yet but then you say he's terrible when he hasn't really even played. get a clue man :whatthe:
Dude I'm familiar with Brohm's career. Throughout college and pros...That's when. And it's just my opinion. So you can have yours.

G Wolly
06-06-2010, 03:50 AM
Dude I'm familiar with Brohm's career. Throughout college and pros...That's when. And it's just my opinion. So you can have yours.

College play and professional play is different.

I don't think Brohm has enough professional experience thus far.