• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

All Billszone Team: FB

The All Billszone Team: Each day for the new few weeks I will be posting a position for discussion. Every active NFL player at that position is eligible for nomination. I will leave each thread open for about a week and tally the votes at the beginning of the following week until we have a full roster. When considering your vote, think of the players who have the most impact on the game today, I will use the runners up for our depth positions back-up RB WR etc... The All Billszone Team will be announced on Coach Sal's Show Bills Now in a few weeks. You're representing the Zone, so choose well!

Please bold your vote... it will help me track the results.

Today's position will be Fullback.

The Fullback is a bit of a dieing breed in today's NFL. The dominant guys have all faded away, LeRon Mcclain is a potential up and comer at the position, but Heath Evans gets my vote. He's a solid pass catcher, hard runner and he contributes to every offense he's a part of.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The King
    • Jun 2004

Re: All Billszone Team: FB

Come on folks... show the FB's some love!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

Umm idk I have always thought Lawrence Vickers and Le'Ron McClain were very good...idk if McClain is a true FB but I'll vote for him...Le'Ron McClain

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Jacob Hester
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ServoBillieves
          The Voice of Reason
          • Jul 2007

Greg Jones
          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Oaf
            Do you read what you write?
            • Jun 2007

Who's been our best FB?

Of polar opposites, who would you rather have, a Sam Gash, or a Larry Centers?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
              Pinkerton's son
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Oaf
              Who's been our best FB?

Of polar opposites, who would you rather have, a Sam Gash, or a Larry Centers?
              Sam Gash, no questions asked...mean SOAB who just demolished dudes.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Dan Kreider

Comment

• DBrown77
                  Watching the Bills suck since 1999
                  • Mar 2005

Brad Hoover

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

As of right now we have no front runner.... Good nomination of Kreider!
                    It was all

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                      • May 2005

Gotta go with McClain here. Though I'm surprised Leonard Weaver hasn't gotten any love either.

Comment

• Dujek
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Jan 2008

Jacob Hester

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                          Gotta go with McClain here. Though I'm surprised Leonard Weaver hasn't gotten any love either.
                          Weaver has really only been on display since he went to Philly...
                          It was all

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                            !?!?!?!?!?
                            • Mar 2006

Easily Tony Richardson...every team this guy goes to he turns his RB into a star and when he leaves they tank...he's the man.

Comment

Working...
                            X