PDA

View Full Version : Kelsay embracing change

justasportsfan
06-01-2010, 09:13 AM
“More footwork drills, ladders and bags, hurdles and stuff like that,” he said. “That’s something that our strength coaches and conditioning staff are aware of and they’re working into the workouts we’ve been doing here the last couple of months.”

All of that training has Kelsay feeling all the more comfortable playing in space.

“It’s something that I just have to continue to work on and make improvements in,” he said. “I feel a lot better than I probably thought I would at this point. It’s coming pretty quickly.”

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Kelsay-embracing-change/c9c9965f-05a5-4ad9-b868-f8f7a3fad790

trapezeus
06-01-2010, 09:57 AM
justa, do you buy it? kelsay is in the news every year as to why this year he's going to be better. he says all the right thing and nothing really changes. i just don't think he's going to play well as a LB at all. i would honestly trade chris kelsay for pajamas with feet, adult sized.

justasportsfan
06-01-2010, 10:00 AM
justa, do you buy it? kelsay is in the news every year as to why this year he's going to be better. he says all the right thing and nothing really changes. i just don't think he's going to play well as a LB at all. i would honestly trade chris kelsay for pajamas with feet, adult sized.

I was just posting the article.

but if you want my opinion, I don't know what to think. The only thing Kelsay has going for him is his high motor that amounted to nothing when faced with bigger RT's with his hands down. In open space , who knows? It's a new begining for guys like him but I think Maybin will do better because he's faster. I really don't know.

trapezeus
06-01-2010, 10:03 AM
i think you are right. i think he's too old to be making this transition. i think he'll get his garbage time production. i don't think he's going to be very good covering anyone, but maybe he really is a run stopping LB. Who knows.

I figure, its only one more year to have to put up with him.

Nighthawk
06-01-2010, 12:15 PM
I don't see Kelsay being successful...I just don't see this guy as a LB. I hope he proves me wrong and becomes one of the success stories of guys switching positions, but I don't see it.

Oaf
06-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Kelsay was solid last year at LDE (for once). Bob Sanders, he's still around right? He did good things with limited ability in Kelsay. We will see

Forward_Lateral
06-01-2010, 03:24 PM
At least he's making an effort. I give the guy credit, he does work hard. It's not his fault if he can't play OLB in a 3-4, but at least we can't say he didn't try.

Beebe's Kid
06-01-2010, 03:36 PM
What is "high motor?"

Does that man tries really hard, just isn't good enough...so instead of words like dynamic, explosive, intimidating, scary, he gets "high motor?"

tampabay25690
06-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Change is the way of life and you need to embrace it everyday...

yomommabilly
06-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Kelsay suks, always has been far over rated. He was over rated in college too.

Bravo82
06-02-2010, 02:28 AM
What is "high motor?"

From what I gathered from dissecting the Draft...it is a common term for "white guy" IMHO http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz27/Savior_Spiller/bravho.jpg

Historian
06-02-2010, 06:46 AM
Time for Kelsay to embrace a change of team.

He's basically worthless, IMO.