• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

OTA News: Week 2

OTAs resume

By Chris Brown - Posted June 1, 2010 – 4:41 am
    Bills OTAs fire back up today (Tues.) and Buffalobills.com has you covered.
    Practice today gets started at 12:05 pm and we’ll have written and video reports up this afternoon including exclusive highlights of the action from the practice field.

Bills in Fieldhouse

By Chris Brown - Posted June 1, 2010 – 9:56 am
    The Bills will begin their second week of OTAs in the team’s Fieldhouse as rain is moving through the Western New York region here on Tuesday.
    The team is scheduled to begin practice at 12:05 pm. This will be the first OTA practice indoors since the rookie minicamp when poor weather forced them indoors one day last month.
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Re: OTA News: Week 2

jairusbyrd31
    Good day of work today! 9 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Comment

• madness
      • Apr 2003

Bills still looking to improve roster @ OLB?

GreenEyeMonSTAR @mokacam Im trying to get in touch with Rob for some 08 film cuz the Buffalo Bills interested in me & they want to see me after surgery year about 2 hours ago via web in reply to mokacam

Brandon Guillory (June 28, 1983, in New Orleans, Louisiana) is a professional Canadian football defensive end free agent. He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Kansas City Chiefs in 2006. He played college football at UL Monroe.
      Guillory has also been a member of the Edmonton Eskimos and Hamilton Tiger-Cats.
      Last edited by madness; 06-01-2010, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I wonder how Lynch looks. . .
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• madness
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          I wonder how Lynch looks. . .
          Hopefully not invisible!

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

Green: “Trent is ready to go”

By Chris Brown - Posted June 1, 2010 – 1:35 pm
            Bills starting right tackle Cornell Green is pretty impressed with Trent Edwards approach to the 2010 season. Green believes Edwards is “ready to go” right now.
            “Trent is ready man,” said Green. “He’s ready to go. He’s talking to us every day. We’re amongst him every day. We’re just trying to jell right now.”
            It’s clear that Edwards is making a more concerted effort to be a leader, and is outwardly displaying a greater sense of conviction among his teammates.
            “Just his confidence man,” said Green. ”He’s confident with what he wants to do. He wants to lead a team. He’s had some years in the league and he just wants to be able to get this team past that point of just being a good team and getting to the playoffs. He works with us every day. We eat breakfast together, we’re chatting with him so I’m looking forward to working with him.”
            If Edwards confident nature can translate into more consistent play on the field it would be a big plus for him in the QB competition, but his outward displays of leadership amongst teammates will also help.
            Edwards was the second QB through in the rotation in 7-on-7 and first in 11-0n-11 at practice Tuesday.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
              Bills still looking to improve roster @ OLB?

GreenEyeMonSTAR @mokacam Im trying to get in touch with Rob for some 08 film cuz the Buffalo Bills interested in me & they want to see me after surgery year about 2 hours ago via web in reply to mokacam

A report on Guillroy;
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Lynch not here. Wood is progressing. Whitner wants to stay

Bills RB Marhsawn Lynch told Yahoo sports that he'd be in for OTA's last week, The RB still wasn't at practice today.

Bills LG Eric Wood is out on the field every day at OTA's, but he has to watch the team practice. Wood broke his leg in a gruesome injury in Week 10 at Jacksonville. The second year player said he's doing more all the time.

Comment

• madness
                  • Apr 2003

OTAs - Day 4 - Leadership showing

By Chris Brown, Lead Journalist
                  Posted 34 minutes ago

There may not be many instances where one can visibly witness leadership in the practice setting, but entering the second week of OTAs, one veteran offensive lineman has seen some on display from one particular quarterback.
                  Right tackle Cornell Green, the free agent signee from Oakland made unsolicited mention of Trent Edwards’ leadership through the course of the offseason conditioning program up until now.
                  “Trent is ready man, Trent is ready to go,” said Green after Tuesday’s practice. “He’s talking to us every day. We’re amongst him every day. We’re just trying to jell right now.”

Last edited by madness; 06-01-2010, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Eric Wood Updates his Status (3:07) Posted 06/01/10

Comment

• madness
                      • Apr 2003

Bills Roundup: Tuesday Highlights (2:54) Posted 06/01/10

Comment

• wmoz11
                        • Sep 2008

Third-string running back Marshawn Lynch may finally be ready to report to Bills Organized Team Activities.

Marshawn has reported.

Comment

• Don't Panic
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Dec 2005

Trent quietly rising to the challenge.... I think we're going to see the best of him this year, whatever that may be. If it's anything like the first four weeks of '08 then watch out!

Comment

• Romes
                            • Jul 2002

No he hasn't
                            Originally posted by paladin warrior
                            RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• BillsWin
                              man amongst boys
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Don't Panic
                              Trent quietly rising to the challenge.... I think we're going to see the best of him this year, whatever that may be. If it's anything like the first four weeks of '08 then watch out!
                              Trent has to succeed or he's in trouble. Fail once, shame on you. Fail twice, shame on the coach for giving you a second chance. Fail the third time, and you'll get run out of town by an angry mob and never get another chance at the starting job anywhere again.
                              I am The Batman.

Comment

Working...
                              X